Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) (49503 Views)

Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by ceaser: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
dragunov:
Asko ooo. Question begging answer.

I think it's better to just leave 'em guys and let their tantrums slide. They actually come across as having the bad day but looking around for peeps to dump the garbage on. I'm sure you have greater concerns than two unknown, perhaps inconsequential faces.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by dragunov: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
ceaser:

I think it's better to just leave 'em guys and let their tantrums slide. They actually come across as having the bad day but looking around for peeps to dump the garbage on. I'm sure you have greater concerns than two unknown, perhaps inconsequential faces.
Thanks buddy
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by preselect(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
mercyymai:

So u mean during the past government no accident was recorded abi? Na bahari remove d car tyre? U need to pray 4 COMMON SENSE. rubbish!!

[size=13pt]yes you really need to pray for common sense ewu, has your government ever carried out a study to find out how to reduce the number of accidents in the country?
does your government even know the number of accidents that happen in the country annually?
does your government even know how to implement existing laws that may help stem the tide of road mishaps?
does your government even investigate the causes of any accident that happens?
does your government even know that the government has a role to play in this scenario?
do you even know what the government can and should do?[/size]

[size=16pt]stupid girl.[/size]

#BuharideenismGovtOfBlameOthers

Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by hornyman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
dubemnaija:

Bloody gay

I Bleep strictly pussies only, so I am not a gay. Gay, that's exactly what u are.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by dubemnaija: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
hornyman:

I Bleep strictly pussies only, so I am not a gay. Gay, that's exactly what u are.

Ur dad is my partner. Now you know, bounce.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
dubemnaija:

Mumu

You still have the effronty to talk :Instead of paying your respects to the dead and then keeping your mouth shut you came here to spew rubbish blaming Buhari for an accident that happened on a very good road with no pot hole. How is Buhari to be blamed for this You have just insulted the memory of this late doctors with your Stupid and idiotic behavior.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by hornyman(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2016
dubemnaija:

Ur dad is my partner. Now you know, bounce.

Ur dad is at loss for bringing up a mentally unstable fellow like u.
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by AUWALCALCU(m): 5:17am On Apr 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
dubemnaija:

Mumu
dubemnaija:

Mumu
dubemnaija:

Mumu
ur father
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by Tmoyo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
banme1:
Vampire administration. Sucking human blood. blame the grand dullard. Boo.hari.
by the time u run mad, nobody go follow u enter market...For ur mind, ur damn brain relate such painful issue to politics....It is well with ur soul
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
May their soul rest in Peace
Re: Fayose Receives Corpses Of Ekiti Doctors (Photos) by banme1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tmoyo:
by the time u run mad, nobody go follow u enter market...For ur mind, ur damn brain relate such painful issue to politics....It is well with ur soul
it is well with ur soul too. Now run along boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.