Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. (1383 Views)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
The zoning of 2019 VP ticket to South East is an insult to the Great Igbo Nation.
My fellow NdiIgbo, let us teach the ungrateful PDP a lesson in 2019 and stand behind APGA: PETER OBI 2019 APGA. (he is planning to return to the party)
Even if he loses, atleast the Igbo Nation will send out a strong signal that in 2019, We Voted and Stood behind APGA and build our own party.
If we do that, Another strong party will come to woo APGA for a merger.
PETER OBI APGA 2019 For PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mods fp things.
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by faaz24: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
After the merger peter obi will still end up as VP....with the block voting that the igbos did in the last presidential elections you think other tribes will vote an igbo man as president ? Nigeria is polarised poltically, we now have the wailers and the. Zombies, none will vote. For the other

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by christopher123(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Udmaster:

The zoning of 2019 VP ticket to South East is an insult to the Great Igbo Nation.
My fellow NdiIgbo, let us teach the ungrateful PDP a lesson in 2019 and stand behind APGA: PETER OBI 2019 APGA. (he is planning to return to the party)
Even if he loses, atleast the Igbo Nation will send out a strong signal that in 2019, We Voted and Stood behind APGA and build our own party.

Has Peter obi returned to apga

Ndi apali
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
In 2011 when Buhari approached igbos to support him, that he will rule one term and hand over to us.... But we sold our turn to Jonathan
If PDP DO NOT ZONE the president to us.... Then I think we should not be scared to negotiate with APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Drajah(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
smiley
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Liberty90: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Udmaster:

[s]The zoning of 2019 VP ticket to South East is an insult to the Great Igbo Nation.
PETER OBI APGA 2019 For PRESIDENT[/s]

Typical y0ruba...worrying about Igbo.
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Drajah:
grin grin grin.....hehehehehehhehehrh Lwkmd

#Jokeoftheday
gerrarararara here
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Drajah(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Udmaster:
gerrarararara here

Hehehehehhehegehehehehgeheheheh
Abeg no kill me with laugh
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Liberty90:

Typical y0ruba...worrying about Igbo.
who is yoruba? what is wrong with some of my Igbo brothers?

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
In 2011 when Buhari approached igbos to support him, that he will rule one term and hand over to us.... But we sold our turn to Jonathan
If PDP DO NOT ZONE the president to us.... Then I think we should not be scared to negotiate with APC
we made a political mistake in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
christopher123:

Has Peter obi returned to apga

Ndi apali
mr Ipob
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
And field obi, right?

Dude, allow me share a Yoruba adage that says, if u continue throwing a stone at the same spot, on an edifice, with patience and time, the edifice will collapse.

That was what TINUBU did...

If he kept jumping from parties to parties, there will never be a ground breaking success that he experiences now.

Vote APGA tomorrow, vote Bsc and MSC next tomorrow, Na the same spot u dey!

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
And field obi, right?

Dude, allow me share a Yoruba adage that says, if u continue throwing a stone at the same spot, on an edifice, with patience and time, the edifice will collapse.

That was what TINUBU did...

If he kept jumping from parties to parties, there will never be a ground breaking success that he experiences now.

Vote APGA tomorrow, vote Bsc and MSC next tomorrow, Na the same spot u dey!
u make ö sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Udmaster:

[s]The zoning of 2019 VP ticket to South East is an insult to the Great Igbo Nation.
PETER OBI APGA 2019 For PRESIDENT[/s]
Thrash.. Peter obi my foot.. PDP should close ranks with APGA and field Obiano as Vice President if they are serious about returning to aso rock
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
No regrets about voting Jonathan.. We will do it again and again. The grand patron of fulani herdsmen buhari deserves just 0 votes from igbos
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by blackboy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Which APC paid person opened this thread. You have failed . lol you tried at least but
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by Beremx(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Obiano for APGA president.
Fucck Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by LoveMachine(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
Obiano for APGA president.

Fucck Peter Obi

Willie is working.
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by cybernaut(m): 12:08am On Apr 27, 2016
rememba oga obi,u wil b among igbo elites forever in exile wen a new country form.quote dis anywia.
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by nabiz(m): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Udmaster:

come them don send u grin
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by ezivision: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2016
No way! Tufiakwa, Ndi Igbo must vote Jona. Jona for life, even in the grave, we must vote him, he is our own EBELE AZIKIWE. ndi ara, una eyes go soon open
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by hoobs(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Udmaster:

your very silly!.... hundreds of ppl were killed in Enugu nt less than 48hrs ago and your here saying trash!...... which Nigeria
Re: IGBOS, Let Us Dump PDP And Vote APGA In 2019. by hoobs(m): 5:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Udmaster:

(1) (Reply)

Negotiate With Niger Delta Avengers Or Kill Nigeria – Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / President Buhari's Beautiful Daughter Zahra Buhari Stuns In New Photos(pics) / BREAKING: FG To Bring Back YOUWIN Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.