Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack (3601 Views)

Benue State Government Reveals Timeline Of Herdsmen Attacks / Timeline Of Marauding Herdsmen Attacks On Benue State From 2013-2018 / Borno Gov’s Office Turn Boxing Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
This period people are suffering over hardship, the govt is visiting them with death.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman, see what we are seeing o.

Where is Father Mbaka ( hehe ) ? That man was a nuissance. My instincts dont fail me. I always view his followers as hypnotized people.
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Ghandi12: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am cautious to believe every news I read.

I read here on nairaland there was a gathering of herdsmen for a possible attack on this community - coming back here to read again people were killed inspite of the 1-day fore-knowledge of this incident really make me sad.

This is not a good omen

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ghandi12:
I am cautious to believe every news I read.

I read here on nairaland there was a gathering of herdsmen for a possible attack on this community - coming back here to read again people were killed inspite of the 1-day fore-knowledge of this incident really make me sad.

This is not a good omen

It is a planned Omen.

Its called CHANGE. Surely but quietly, the drop dead silence which pervades the social media space during the military era is gradually taking shape. Soon you wont be typing anyhow on online platforms. Coupled with empty stomach. ( To keep them humble, make them hungry ).

So many of us here were still kids during the Abacha era.

Thanks to OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by DauraDullard0(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
President Muhammadu Buhari gives me reasons every time why i regretted voting and campaigning for him.

just imagine him not taking national issues seriously. I am so angry right now.

nobody should just quote me!!
I have been quoting you for the past 3 or 4 years and I will continue quoting you. The bitter truth is that those of you from the Southern part of the divide that contributed one way or the other to enthrone this jihadist and demonic regime MUST make atonements and restitutions otherwise the blood of innocent Southerners murdered by this bloodthirsty regime will forever remain on your heads. You cannot say that you were not warned about the dangers inherent in handing over power to these monsters. You chose to listen to rhetorics and propaganda against wise counsel. The consequences of your misguided actions will continue to unfold until it consumes you. The dogs and baboons are gradually soaking themselves in innocent blood.

4 Likes

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by dahaz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
In my opinion the FG isnt doing much on the issue of this 'fulani' herdsmen attack.They seems to be maiming and killing unchallenged.

morever i expect the governors of the affected state to storm the villa to see the president one on one about the issue.Is it that they have been denied audience? or they are not bothered to see the president on the issue? or they simply dont know what to do?

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by DauraDullard0(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
Now you are talking. Say me hi to that plump ajebo. smiley
You really have no shame...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by HiddenShadow: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:
I saw this on Facebook.... I cant verify. So judge for yourselves

The governor is a fooooool.

What stopped him from setting up a vigilante group after the arrest of 76farmers 3weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by HiddenShadow: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
President Muhammadu Buhari gives me reasons every time why i regretted voting and campaigning for him.

It is the stubborn arrogance of a child that do land him in trouble.

We warned people like you but to no avail.

Your regret is medicine after death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
How many were the Fulani who attacked?

Did he call the Enugu police commands? Or even mobilize local vigilantes to the location?
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Ngozibotic(f): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lies from the Facebook is not enough to save this useless Governor.
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by kellyJames5(m): 1:01am On Apr 27, 2016
if this is true then we are in for a long thing in this country.
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Xonology: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2016
But it baffles me.. Don't enugu villages have what we call local vigilantes? In my village is Ebonyi, we have vigilante group which protects the village from any external aggression. The citizens abroad pay heavy levies every month for the welfare and remuneration of this vigilantes..we even got license for hundreds of firearms for this vigilantes because of this rampaging Fulani heardsnen and we are planning on equipping them more. But it baffles me when my learned Igbo brothers cry everyday here because of this bloody ediots Don't you have people abroad who can organize and sponsor vigilante groups? Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by naijaking1: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
BAILMONEY:
ENUGU STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY SERVE THIS IDIOTIC GOVERNOR AN IMPEACHMENT NOTICE WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY angry WHAT A DUNCE angry angry angry angry

If the governor tried to call the president many times, maybe he is not so dull after all.
What he could do now is to understand thatP: Onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu, n'eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile.
Same goes for every Nigerian who doesn't want to be eliminated by carefully planned Fulani invasion-headed by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by cooljude(m): 2:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Firstly, this Facebook nonsense would not change the fact that I want the governor impeached even if he is from Nsukka. what is the need of having somebody representing you and when it is time to defend you in this case his fellow Nsukka people, he bleeped up. how would he react if it was other places in Enugu. its a shame, I just know that if you follow the trend of event, you would know that the hands of some very powerful backers from the federal government is involved.
firstly, you arrested more 73 indigenes who were discussing about security of their hometown, when the terrorist attacked, the so called military men had gone to who knows where, immediately when the community regrouped to attack, they resurfaced. abegi this country shouldn't be existing.

4 Likes

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by iKarma: 2:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Igbos go create 10 million threads, make useless ultimatum, beat their chest, blame Yorubas and still nothing go happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Alfranco(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
I wonder why buhari is mute on this issue..its beats mine and everybody's imagination...I personally believe these herdsmen are acting a planned script...these are well timed and executed attacks...they are not random..we down south need to sit up...take up arms and defend ourselves...we can't continue to wait for the federal govt...
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Babacele: 5:53am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Calm down woman! cheesycheesy

There are a lot of hidden stuffs to this whole Fulani episode. Remember, not everyone who walks with a staff and a few cattle, wearing plastic shoes with baggy trousers are "Fulani herdsmen".

Not saying they don't, but a part of me tells me there's an angle to this stuff that isn't in the public domain yet.

Time will tell.
I swear I tot it s only me thinking like this.

1. a newspaper had reported the event before it happened n even talked about recruits coming from Nasarawa....how did it know? when did it share the info with the security agents and who?
2. it was also reported that d community leaders held meetings with Fulani leaders who had confirmed the rumored attack...who are these Fulani leaders? who n who were at d meeting?
3. what security measures did d village put in place that dz '500fulani' overcame? who counted them?
4. police station dey d village? when did they become aware of the massacer? etc.
We need to reconcile plenty figures,time,phone calls,names and places. something is definitely wrong somewhere....

I'm getting pissed with Arase particularly .
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by nduchucks: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2016
When Boko Haram was seizing territories and killing hundreds or thousands of Nigerians for over 6 years, many people sadly proclaimed that all was well as long as the violence was contained to the North.

Thanks to this administration, Boko Haram is being defeated within 1 year.

We need to be cautious and allow the authorities to address this issue. We don't yet have all the information. Nuff said.
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by okpurukata(f): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2016
I just hope this is not true. But if it is, we are in a serious trouble. If a Governor cannot call for security help from army chief and police commissioner in his state and get immediate response, then there is trouble.

Ugwuanyi should address a press conference immediately. We need to know why the President refused to pick hhis call. Why did the army refer him toAbuja. Ordinary police commissioner of police nko? This simply looks like a genocide. I hope a second pogrom have not just been commissioned.
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Xonology:
But it baffles me.. Don't enugu villages have what we call local vigilantes? In my village is Ebonyi, we have vigilante group which protects the village from any external aggression. The citizens abroad pay heavy levies every month for the welfare and remuneration of this vigilantes..we even got license for hundreds of firearms for this vigilantes because of this rampaging Fulani heardsnen and we are planning on equipping them more. But it baffles me when my learned Igbo brothers cry everyday here because of this bloody ediots Don't you have people abroad who can organize and sponsor vigilante groups? Nawa oo

Enugu are naturally peaceful people. They are not aggressive like Anambra, Imo and Abia people..
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Babacele:
I swear I tot it s only me thinking like this.

1. a newspaper had reported the event before it happened n even talked about recruits coming from Nasarawa....how did it know? when did it share the info with the security agents and who?
2. it was also reported that d community leaders held meetings with Fulani leaders who had confirmed the rumored attack...who are these Fulani leaders? who n who were at d meeting?
3. what security measures did d village put in place that dz '500fulani' overcame? who counted them?
4. police station dey d village? when did they become aware of the massacer? etc.
We need to reconcile plenty figures,time,phone calls,names and places. something is definitely wrong somewhere....

I'm getting pissed with Arase particularly .

Is it thesame Arase that was waiting for permission from the Emir ?

All these military chiefs are puppets for now.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by 989900B: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2016
It would be unwise to take any stories emananting from either governmental or non-governmental sources serious at this time till we get further concrete evidences.

If the attack was on the state house would the governor have waited on Buhari . . . like I said, some stories just don't check.

OTOH, if true, shame on Buhari, and the governor for waiting on him.

Bottom line: Arm yourselves, and defend yourselves!
Re: Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack by dubemnaija: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Beremx:

You ve seen the change u campaigned for. Oya hang urself coz I don quote u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Of Gordian Ezekwe And The Secrets Behind The Biafran Bomb (pt 1) / Will Igbos Votes Be Enough To Win Atiku The Presidency? / 2023: Why Igbos Should Support Amaechi For President Or Loose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.