Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Attackers Engaged Policemen, Soldiers In A Shoot-out – Enugu CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attackers Engaged Policemen, Soldiers In A Shoot-out – Enugu CP (23882 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Police, Military Shoot-out In Yobe / Vigilante Group: We Rescued Margaret Emefiele, Not Policemen, Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Attackers Engaged Policemen, Soldiers In A Shoot-out – Enugu CP by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I did not talk about Boko Haram or Jonathan. I am talking about the Fulani herdsmen killing.

I am yet to hear the Presidency come out and publicly condemn it. Making the public know he is against the killings by these HerdsCows.

It's unthinkable that the President will feel otherwise.

Re: Attackers Engaged Policemen, Soldiers In A Shoot-out – Enugu CP by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Image123:

It's unthinkable that the President will feel otherwise.

That is Garba Shehu tweeting. I am yet to hear Buhari use his mouth and publicly condem them.

Bring camera men and condem them.

I am now scared of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls / National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.