Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North (4153 Views)

Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters / Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North / Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
This religious crisis has been reoccurring in some parts of MALALI Kaduna north because of the religious divide in the area.the crisis reared it ugly head again on saturday 24th march 2016 after a football march between Christians and muslims youths after on Sunday in the evening some Muslims came back and killed a Christian youth, Christians in the area retaliated by killing about 8 muslims, police and soldiers later came and calmed the situation.
yesterday monday evening some Muslims killed an elderly Christian man going home, when youths wanted to retaliate police came and dispersed everybody through out the night police where breaking into homes arresting youths... then forward today evening some Muslim youth with different weapons came and killed an Igbo business man in the front of his shop then everybody started running minutes later army and police drove in throwing tear gas and shooting guns in the air

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
please don't mind my spelling and tenses as I under pressure right now gunshot every where and military men came camera and break the gate of my house for flogged us with sticks

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Almajiri1: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
EmeritusMbaM says you are lying just to discredit his party APC and his eternal benefactor tinubu.
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by hassan85(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
In KADUNA? well am coming in tomorrow to come see for myself
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
please pray for us over here as the Muslims youths have vowed to revenge the death of their member killed
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
hassan85:
In KADUNA? well am coming in tomorrow to come see for myself
yea only in some parts of MALALI and badarawa
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Trailblazer1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
El-rufai has done it finally
it will soon become national

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by ASL33: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pistolx:
please pray for us over here as the Muslims youths have vowed to revenge the death of their member killed
Who killed their member and why?
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
May Allah protect you undecided
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by acenazt: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why people sabi lie??
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
ASL33:
Who killed their member and why?
Christians youth killed them in retaliation attacks
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:

no call el..rufai 4 here he has been on and off the area since Sunday trying to bring peace.. he was even stoned
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Pistolx(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
acenazt:
Why people sabi lie??
call somebody around MALALI area and confirm

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
This the reason why I support El-rufia religious bill( if it has no undertone) coz everything in kaduna all abt Christians and muslim.....d level of religious intolerance just two much. BTW y not mix d two religion and form two teams from d mix up than making it look like match for religious supremacy.........plz lets giv peace a chance

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by EemeritusMbam: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Almajiri1:
EmeritusMbaM says you are lying just to discredit his party APC and his eternal benefactor tinubu.

Spamming my mention shows you are pained, I am not responsible for your misfortune, channel your sufferings to your leaders. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by AustineE1: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
I wonder a religion that strives on shedding innocent blood,went quickly to tag itself a 'religion of peace.'.....in all fairness,the world cld ve been a better place without Islam,sorry i mean islamists.
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by warasoyabeske: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by hassan85(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pistolx:
yea only in some parts of MALALI and badarawa

I stay at Badarawa close to Asibitin Yara. well I will come see for myself tomorrow In Sha Allah
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by hassan85(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:
use your senses and stop saying rubbish.
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
After the zango kataf riot of the early 90s, my parents decided no amount of money would bring them to Kaduna. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by lebienconnu: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Muslim youths vs Christian youths. Omo, see what brainless brainlessness has caused. Who send you message. Bunch of ijiats
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by talk2riel: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
acenazt:
Why people sabi lie??
Your mumu no get part2

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by MirabelArode(f): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
I thought they wanted change and voted a fulani muslim dullard to give them chanji. Anyway not my business. cool

2 Likes

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by talk2riel: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pistolx:
call somebody around MALALI area and confirm
Your story is confirmed . Ghana road is now blocked. it's a shame what malali had turned to. Use to be a lovely settlement in the 1990s.
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by otitokoroleti: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
kennygee:
After the zango kataf riot of the early 90s, my parents decided no amount of money would bring them to Kaduna. Sad.
Good decision, I will never in my life have anything to do with northerners because they are vampires

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by JustOzito(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
have you prayed for Nigeria today?
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by JustOzito(f): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
have you prayed for Nigeria today?[b]have you prayed for Nigeria today?[/b]have you prayed for Nigeria today?
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by wallbuilder(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bad news. Alot of jobless youth in kaduna, always ready to forment trouble. Those are thebboys that violently campaigned for APC.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by wallbuilder(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
What Kaduna needs now is peace, development and investment. Not these kind of news that scare away investors.
Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by mattyboy007(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
acenazt:
Why people sabi lie??
my Frnd na tru.. reporting live frm kd

2 Likes

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by mattyboy007(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
lustychima:
This the reason why I support El-rufia religious bill( if it has no undertone) coz everything in kaduna all abt Christians and muslim.....d level of religious intolerance just two much. BTW y not mix d two religion and form two teams from d mix up than making it look like match for religious supremacy.........plz lets giv peace a chance
my Frnd dis has notin to do wit religion bill.. wit d bill or not kd no dey take shit on case like dis

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North by Orjioorji(f): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Muslims doing what they know how to do best, offspring of vipers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him / Do We Have A Local Government Dominated By Non Indigenes In South East? / Why Did Ize Iyamu Choose A Muslim? It Will Affect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.