Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Say NO To Military Brutality!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say NO To Military Brutality!!! (449 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Military Brutality!!! by tunshe: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think it's high time bloggers and site owners started to champion this campaign.

This abnormality has been with us for a long time and makes us look so uncivilized and barbaric. I have been living in the US for a while now and never heard a military officer maltreated a civilian yet they are well respected in the society.

The problem is that it doesn't leave anyone out, even policemen sometimes enjoy the military "baptism".

Where is the common sense senator Bruce? We need your voice at the floor of the senate.

Where are the military chiefs? Your boys are bullies! Show us scapegoats!!

Say NO to military brutality!!!
Re: Say NO To Military Brutality!!! by daniska3yaro(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wetin soldier do u @ op?

(1) (Reply)

How Does He Come Up With These Quotes? / Vandals Cart Away Four Transformers From Amaechiā€™s Village / Subsidy Removal- My Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.