Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Faith And Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith And Believe (321 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith And Believe by AAPS(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2016
PRAYER MEETING
DATE: 26-04-2016
LIVINGVINE PROPHETIC MINISTRY, INC
LIVING VINE CHURCH (LVC) P.O. BOX 87,AKUNGBA AKOKO,ONDO STATE.
MINISTERING: EVANG. GODWIN
TOPIC: FAITH & BELIEVE

TEXT: PS.62:5,Mark 11:22-23

Ps.62:5 My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him.

Mark:11:22-23(22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says).

* No matter what you are going through,just believed in God that everything is settled.
* Faith works with believing( john 14:Nkjv 1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me).
* Believe is the vehicle that drives faith.
* you can't work in faith if you don't trust whom you have faith in.
* What hinders answer to prayer is lack of believe.

PRAYER
-LORD! help my unbelieve whenever I'm doubting you.

-LORD! help me to believe you no matter the condition I'm in.

-FATHER! let Faith and Believe come into marriage in my heart so that both can be for better for worse(inseparable).

- FATHER! Don't let your faith and believe diminished in my heart till you come, let both be accumulating in my heart till you come.

(1) (Reply)

...of Prophecy And Its Manifestation / Humility Versus Pride / Your Desire Is A Pointer To Your Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.