Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics (35187 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by brownsug(f): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Well using foul words only pictured hatred and jealousy and not opinion afterall
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by HaneefahRN(f): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
We should as well go back to the olden days when women weren't expected to be educated or to get educated past Primary school, because they were born with a vagina.

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Eddygourdo(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
Stvpid woman. Foluke in particular must be a mo.ron. Inasmuch as I don't believe that we need Gender equality bill, Foluke must be daft to say women should have less rights. Less rights in what exactly?undecided The mor.on might not have had a shot at formal education if it was part of the right exclusively granted to men. The mo.ron might still believe that a woman deserves to be sexuallt assaulted. The mo.ron might have been severely dealt with for having an affair while married with a married man. Foluke has absolutely no right to talk!

What we want is equal opportunity for all gender. We already have laws that cover areas where women are primarily the victims for example archaic widow practices and abuse. I don't know where in Nigeria women are paid less for working the same job with the same number of hours with their male colleagues. There is no one in Nigeria that can stop a woman from doing anything, so what exactly is their problem? . If they want something to fight, they should start with the increasing rate of sexual abuse of our children. However they are right to chastise the woman for making a mo..ronic statementundecided
wow. Who hijacked ur monicvker. For the first time you are objective in ur analysis and followership of the feminist agenda. Wow. Am stupified
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2016
This Daramola of a woman dumb sha, see her replies sef, talking about wanting to initiate her into witchcraft or whatever, smh.

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2016
this one no concern me. na how i go take get light charge my fone dey worry me, light no dey pentiro no dey, food grin grin grin grin grin grin e yapa. na to chop kill myself remain.

puts one base of garri in his mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2016
brownsug:
Well using foul words only pictured hatred and jealousy and not opinion afterall
Jealousy kwa? How so?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2016
No I don't. Have you heard about the Violence against person Act 2015? It covers rape and it provides a more stringent penalty for rapists. A rapist cannot get away because of gender bias. He would get away in Nigeria because of a bad law. Rape wil always mean the absence of consent. If however there is a problem with the law on rape, you will be looking at the conditions for getting a conviction. That is another matter entirely and instead of shouting about it or creating a blanket law, they could write out a proposal for a reform.

Where in the Nigerian Constitution was it started that a male can go school however a female cannot? This nonsense happen because of cultural factors not laws. Nigeria is already a signatory to quite number of human rights convention. What else do we want? We need to get our priorities straightened. What we need is awareness not laws.

Amberon:
per the bolded, what'd what the bill will be centered about. If there's gender equality, rapists will not get away with rape trust me! and child marriage will cease to exist because the female child will be mandated to go to school just as the male child is. Do you get it now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by commytosy(f): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2016
I dislike gender equality.... my future husband has to be the head of the house.

if women need gender equality, they should be ready to Carter for their families n also slashed expenses equal at home.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by bayinq25(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Change your topic, to she is being attacked by lonely lesbians. Who could be suffering from the linda ikeji effect. Ask those fools their definition of gender equality and see if it isn't in line with male emasculation philosophy. The will come online and scream gender equality, while go to their home and cry their hearts out while on their knees to one recessive male, in hope he doesn't leave their slack ass. Women are always in a game of opposites. Iranu people
Bros you're under arrest for murdering someone orally....R.I.P LINDAIKEJI
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Keep my name off your miserable fingers, you nitwit.

I made reference... That's all... I don't give two kobo about your nick...

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
Men do not have more responsibilities.

If we are talking about traditional roles, both genders have their responsibilities. Responsibility is not all about money. Providing money for the family does not make you superior. Rather it makes you complement your partner. Even if you had all he money in the world, will you also run your household yourself?

However today, women also provide financially for the family as well as take care of the home. The man may earn more but it does not change the fact that she also spends her money too. If we were looking at it the way you suggested, women should be the head for fulfilling two responsibilities.

I don't even know why this should be an issue.

Only few men are ready to open their mind to think like you do.

The crave for power and control is so high in most men they total blind their eyes to certain facts.

The bill isn't only going to rights to women in the household but the community at large. You find out there still some families who won't let their female children go to school. The primitive idea of African society runs so deep sometimes we can't even see it.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2016
That is because this is an opnion not a reply to an extremist. I have always been objective. You need to pay more attentionsmiley.

I wanted to reply you and trust me you wouldn't have been stvpefied if I did. tongue

Eddygourdo:
wow. Who hijacked ur monicvker. For the first time you are objective in ur analysis and followership of the feminist agenda. Wow. Am stupified
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2016
This is a shesmiley

Thanks.
Myosotis:

Only few men are ready to open their mind to think like you do.

The crave for power and control is so high in most men they total blind their eyes to certain facts.

The bill isn't only going to rights to women in the household but the community at large. You find out there still some families who won't let their female children go to school. The primitive idea of African society runs so deep sometimes we can't even see it.

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by 4C2215131: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2016
bargric:
It can neva be coz God is against such. Check ur Bible or Quran, it's written der.

Nature itself is against it. It's just a waste of time as even if they end up being equal with men in all respect, nature will ALWAYS find a way to correct it in other to maintain the balance of things.

When nature decides to take matters in it's hands in a bid to correct an anomaly it is usually disastrous as it is amoral in its stance. They would do well to remember that.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I made reference... That's all... I don't give two kobo about your nick...
You my dear are an 1diot for that post and a bigger hediot for this, make your nonsense reference without mentioning me is all.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
This is a shesmiley

Thanks.

My apologies cheesy
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
You are welcomesmiley

And please do not forget to vote for lanicky as Miss Nairaland 2016wink

Myosotis:

My apologies cheesy
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by akinszz: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
It is not like that, thats how God structure it to be. So we should accept our faith.
Naledi14:
Smh for these "men" on this thread who believe they are better beings just because they have a d.ick. I pity your Lives.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by maj007(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
It's a pity Foluke responded to those 5illy small girls. She should have reviewed their profiles and pics properly.

They are small girls that are probably still jobless and know nothing about womanhood.

One of them did NYSC in 2014. Just imagine... See pic

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Amberon:
per the bolded, that's what the bill will be centered about. If there's gender equality, rapists will not get away with rape trust me! and child marriage will cease to exist because the female child will be mandated to go to school just as the male child is. Do you get it now?

Who are the people that don't want their female children in school...?!
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
Stvpid woman. Foluke in particular must be a mo.ron. Inasmuch as I don't believe that we need Gender equality bill, Foluke must be daft to say women should have less rights. Less rights in what exactly?undecided The mor.on might not have had a shot at formal education if it was part of the right exclusively granted to men. The mo.ron might still believe that a woman deserves to be sexuallt assaulted. The mo.ron might have been severely dealt with for having an affair while married with a married man. Foluke has absolutely no right to talk!

What we want is equal opportunity for all gender. We already have laws that cover areas where women are primarily the victims for example archaic widow practices and abuse. I don't know where in Nigeria women are paid less for working the same job with the same number of hours as their male colleagues. There is no one in Nigeria that can stop a woman from doing anything, so what exactly is their problem? . If they want something to fight, they should start with the increasing rate of sexual abuse of our children. However they are right to chastise the woman for making a mo..ronic statementundecided
the thing is most of Nigerian women don't even understand the so called gender equality,which is what that lady is saying,being a celebrity and activist, she should have researched it very well to understand what is all about. All these guys talking here don't understand it either. I don't think gender equality bill has anything to do with who head a family and how it's being run.just like you said, we don't really have discrimination against women in Nigeria except in a very few area which needed to be addressed. That can be fixed even without the so called bill .

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by 4C2215131: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2016
MissSlimbody:
I'm not in complete agreement with you. While I think the equality thing isn't neccesary, but they are lots of irresponsible men out there.

I know women that have husbands that works, but the women take care of almost all the household bills.

In statistical studies such as this, you take averages not exceptions.

There will always be exceptions to every development like there are exceptions to the female loving money thingy. The person you quoted was referring to the average man who does his bit in taking care of his family not the knucklehead who doesn't. I'm sure you would agree with me that there are more of the former than the latter.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
You my dear are an 1diot for that post and a bigger hediot for this, make your nonsense reference without mentioning me is all.

Instead of throwing tantrums... Why can't you choose to ignore...? You need to chill out before you burst an artery... You give yourself unnecessary blood pressure...

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by ColtPython(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Logicbwoy:
The women criticising Foluke are right but their use of cuss words is too much.

How can a woman's right activist open her mouth to say that men should be ahead of women? They should be equal.

And trust some illiterates on nairaland to start saying ignorant things about women and the equality bill.

U have one like sir. Can I add another for u to make it two?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Na your type fit survive without giving a woman airtime and indomie!

Sainttops:
Here is another Oponuwale is let lose o

Kindly tell me what equality mean to you abeg.

Na una type no fit survive without begging guy for stuffs, ordinary airtime dey hard una buy.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2016
commytosy:
I dislike gender equality.... my future husband has to be the head of the house.

if women need gender equality, they should be ready to Carter for their families n also slashed expenses equal at home.

This is the reason for the chichimady's annoyance...

What the F. Lady.
Can you try not to limit your thinking to just your bedroom, there is a larger society out there.

The bill is for gender parity and provision for violence against women.

It goes definitely a step away from our backward traditional ideas.

Moreover I fail to see why it's a big deal to share equal responsibility with your husband. It is simply the reason men achieve more than women in the society.

The idea that a man will provide my needs. WTF?

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Gender equity over gender equality

Before the later can be implemented in nigeria a bill that makes verbal abuse a crime should also be pass into law,we keep on insulting people everyday for physical abuse, forgetting that in most cases verbal abuse result to physical/domestic abuse.

Gender equity over gender equality.

Everyone should be on the same level

And I also want bride price to be abolish too,if not boys will still be more than girls in school even thou this notion is untrue

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2016
What will you like for this? A medal or a cash prize?
maj007:
It's a pity Foluke responded to those 5illy small girls. She should have reviewed their profiles and pics properly.

They are small girls that are probably still jobless and know nothing about womanhood.

One of them did NYSC in 2014. Just imagine... See pic
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
No I don't. Have you heard about the Violence against person Act 2015? It covers rape and it provides a more stringent penalty for rapists. A rapist cannot get away because of gender bias. He would get away in Nigeria because of a bad law. Rape wil always mean the absence of consent. If however there is a problem with the law on rape, you will be looking at the conditions for getting a conviction. That is another matter entirely and instead of shouting about it or creating a blanket law, they could write out a proposal for a reform.

Where in the Nigerian Constitution was it started that a male can go school however a female cannot? This nonsense happen because of cultural factors not laws. Nigeria is already a signatory to quite number of human rights convention. What else do we want? We need to get our priorities straightened. What we need is awareness not laws.

You don dey get sense... no be insult... But before... You no get... now... You don dey get sense...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Are you 4?
commytosy:

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by BUSHHUNTER: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Just say she was attacked by a group of frustrated yiibo lesbians
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Instead of throwing tantrums... Why can't you choose to ignore...? You need to chill out before you burst an artery... You give yourself unnecessary blood pressure...
Instead of being an a$$, why don't you use your head? Behave yourself you dumbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) / Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.