Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics (35190 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Your point being?
my point is what you said was offensive as well as calling a girl a blonde bitch or a bimbo. Gender equality is a sell out.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
It is not yet time but I will call on you when it is

Thank you so much smiley
Myosotis:

OK. I will do just that. You should have included the link to the page though

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Why don't you just kill me?
iPopAlomo:

Let's talk about us... leave voting alone... pm me your digits...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Proverbs 31:10-31.
Why can't you people separate religious matters from secular ones? You think it's everyone that cares what your bible says? This is not a church please.

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
that's why I mentioned the Northerners, the bill will favor them more cause they are way behind.... culture that has become the law... do you really think the bill is supposed to affect the role a wife is supposed to play to her husband, I don't know why everyone thinks that is what it is about. The bill is just meant to protect the interest of the girl child in places where 'culture' has taken place. Talking about your school, you are from the South east na, the girls have to be educated so that they are more expensive for the buyers sorry I meant suitors.... I'm Igbo too and I meant no insult
that was an insult, but one I choose to ignore for the sake of your ego and Igbos don't need no introduction and I know you ain't one btw I school in Unilag
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016
They told her everything and even went overboard. So nothing to add. Except sorry to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Sammyblaq(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Why won't they fight for equality when they now stay on top during nyaka.

At 50/50, they go believe am o because if I see snake I go retreat, woman go come kill am.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnachuka:
my point is what you said was offensive as well as calling a girl a blonde bitch or a bimbo. Gender equality is a sell out.
If a girl is a bimbo, you call her a bimbo.

So what the dumb woman said isn't offensive? Whatever you think about gender equality is your business, but I do know that, any right thinking person would support fairness.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
If a girl is a bimbo, you call her a bimbo.

So what the dumb woman said isn't offensive? Whatever you think about gender equality is your business, but I do know that, any right thinking person would support fairness.
what is fairness to you?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
@bolded statements are contradictory with each other. How can we not need the bill but need equal opportunity for both genders? Is that not what the bill is about?
doveda:
Stvpid woman. Foluke in particular must be a mo.ron. Inasmuch as I don't believe that we need Gender equality bill, Foluke must be daft to say women should have less rights. Less rights in what exactly?undecided The mor.on might not have had a shot at formal education if it was part of the right exclusively granted to men. The mo.ron might still believe that a woman deserves to be sexuallt assaulted. The mo.ron might have been severely dealt with for having an affair while married with a married man. Foluke has absolutely no right to talk!

What we want is equal opportunity for all gender. We already have laws that cover areas where women are primarily the victims for example archaic widow practices and abuse. I don't know where in Nigeria women are paid less for working the same job with the same number of hours as their male colleagues. There is no one in Nigeria that can stop a woman from doing anything, so what exactly is their problem? . If they want something to fight, they should start with the increasing rate of sexual abuse of our children. However they are right to chastise the woman for making a mo..ronic statementundecided

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnachuka:
what is fairness to you?
I don't give words my own meanings, if you want to ask me the meaning of fairness You go ahead, don't ask me what it means to me. It is not subjective.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

No... You're sugar coating it... gender equality bill is to protect lazy females... not the girl child... my best friend's ngo(she's a lady)... Hacey... protects the girl child... the actual ones exploited... the actual ones forced into marriages... Would I send my daughter to school...? doesn't it sounds silly if I say no...
can you tell me in your own terms what you think the bill is all about, I know some lazy ladies go about ranting and confusing people on what feminism is truly about. Being a feminist doesn't mean I would not respect my husband, cook his meal and do his laundry, being a feminist just means that I'll do that if that is what I want to do. I had an argument with Vinshu once cause of this, she claimed to be an independent feminist and then also wanted the man to take care of her needs. That is rubbish, things should be relegated. We are finding things a little difficult here cause we are way behind. Feminism is all about making sure the female is not being manipulated cause of her gender, don't mind any lazy women who spews trash and calls it feminism. If a woman decides to be an independent working class lady, fine but if she decides to be a stay at home wife then so be it, but any choice she makes comes with its own responsibility and she must take it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

No... You're sugar coating it... gender equality bill is to protect lazy females... not the girl child... my best friend's ngo(she's a lady)... Hacey... protects the girl child... the actual ones exploited... the actual ones forced into marriages... Would I send my daughter to school...? doesn't it sounds silly if I say no...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by cococandy(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Not everyone is intelligent
khalhokage:
The Foluke person really is foolish, with all that's going on in this country how can an intelligent woman not want gender equality?

I was about to travel one day when my ex told me " I know you are going to sleep with other girls when you get there but all I ask is that you come back to me " I lost my respect for her that day, that's why we're not together today.

I don't want a pet for a significant other that'll roll over and submit whenever I say something, I want a smart woman that can challenge me and make me better, someone that can earn my respect, I want someone that'll respect me for myself instead of fear and tolerate me.

Any woman that's against gender equality, shame on you.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Ghost01(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Foluke daramola only aired her opinion...just like the other lady has hers also..she shouldn't attack someone..thats one of the reasons hate these so called feminists,if u don't say what they want,you automatically become an enemy...
Contemporary mainstream feminism is loud, confrontational, and what we may call ... "anti-sexist sexism". Gone were the days when women rights activists like Betty Friedan tried to do away with 'feminility' or 'masculinity' by advocating that what both sexes share is 'humanity' and that that's what we should be concerned about.

The Senate goofed by not considering the GEB, but even those who sponsored the Bill goofed more by equating gender equality solely with feminist demands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Don't mind me, that did not come out right. . I meant that we don't need a legislation because all rights are already enshrined in the Constitution. Instead people should focus more on giving equal opportunities which by the way already exist save for some areas in Nigeria due to cultural practices.

cococandy:
@bolded statements are contradictory with each other. How can we not need the bill but need equal opportunity for both genders? Is that not what the bill is about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2016
khalhokage:
The Foluke person really is foolish, with all that's going on in this country how can an intelligent woman not want gender equality?

I was about to travel one day when my ex told me " I know you are going to sleep with other girls when you get there but all I ask is that you come back to me " I lost my respect for her that day, that's why we're not together today.

I don't want a pet for a significant other that'll roll over and submit whenever I say something, I want a smart woman that can challenge me and make me better, someone that can earn my respect, I want someone that'll respect me for myself instead of fear and tolerate me.

Any woman that's against gender equality, shame on you.

Awww. Come and marry me embarassed embarassedcry cry embarassed embarassed

Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Cholls(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
the gender equality bill is all about protecting the interest of young girls, those being forced into premarital marriages and those being raped. It doesn't in anyway affect the normal respect a woman should accord her husband. It's just a preventive measure for young girls who are exploited sexually and I'm surprised that Northern women are not carrying it on their head since their underaged daughters are the main victims. Foluke is wrong, she talked about it like it was going to stop the man from being the head of the family when it is just about protecting the rights of young females. I think the problem is that many people don't understand what it is about, they just read the surface meaning and conclude. Our dear men, gender equality is not about who is in charge in the household, it is about protecting our young girls and their rights, it is about stopping things like "she should not go to school cause she is a girl", "she should get married at a tender age when she doesn't even know what marriage is about", "she should not get a share of her father's property", "her opinion doesn't count", "she was raped cause she wanted it". I'm sure you would not want your daughter to be exploited in such manner. It is all about protecting the interest of the girl child from callous men. #protectthebrandfeminity
my brother all these just for Pusssy(PM). Smh
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Allina: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2016
so many people don't know what the gender equality bill is about.It is not about fighting for who is in authority in the home,who is the head of the family and so on.It is about abolishing all forms of abuse women suffer. I don't see why any sane person would be against punishing rapist,sending a female child to school,abolishing all forms of maltreatment widows go through, imagine washing a dead body and giving a living human to drink the water used in washing,after washing.God forbid bad thing! Talking about abolishing child marriage which has so many bad effects psychologically and health wise.It would be totally inhumane for somebody to be against it.To me it is pure wickedness
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by khalhokage(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2016
I remember when I was in Ozoro, Delta State, the common practice was polygamy, a man would marry more than 5 five wives but he doesn't provide for them, no each wife responsible for herself, her children and her husband, everyday when I walked by I would see these women working hard on sorts of jobs from frying garri to carrying cement but their husbands on the other hand will be at home relaxing and smoking weed.

Whenever I see a man say "a woman should be equal to man because that's the way It's supposed to be" these lazy Ozoro men come to mind.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
As a woman, how does the passing of the bill or not preclude you from getting an education, learning a trade, growing a business, building a company, choosing not to be a leech, contesting for political positions, having a family and doing amazing things? Women who generally cannot achieve much always look for an excuse or play the victim. Go out there with your heads up high, integrity and self esteem in check not forgetting humility, intelligence and wit... And see if you would not be treated equally or even more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by khalhokage(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Myosotis:

Awww. Come and marry me embarassed embarassedcry cry embarassed embarassed
Lol cheesy cheesy
lol, I for come o, but my girlfriend no go gree cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
Why don't you just kill me?

It's a process... calm down... let's just talk up...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2016
khalhokage:
I remember when I was in Ozoro, Delta State, the common practice was polygamy, a man would marry more than 5 five wives but he doesn't provide for them, no each wife responsible for herself, her children and her husband, everyday when I walked by I would see these women working hard on sorts of jobs from frying garri to carrying cement but their husbands on the other hand will be at home relaxing and smoking weed.

Whenever I see a man say "a woman should be equal to man because that's the way It's supposed to be" these lazy Ozoro men come to mind.

This is common sense!

But because so many dull minded people can not open up their mind to reality, and others blinded by religion in this country, we cannot simply pass gender equality law.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by brownsug(f): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Without calling her names they could correct,if we use this approach to correct everyone pple no go remain again o

freecocoa:
Jealousy kwa? How so?

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Cholls(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
This Daramola of a woman dumb sha, see her replies sef, talking about wanting to initiate her into witchcraft or whatever, smh.

my brothers you see why i gave up expressing opinions on any female because you are attacked for every view, whether you call her beautiful or plain, dumb or smart, gentle or rough, rich or poor, fat or thin, sweet or sour? Have you noticed that you are now 'not permitted' to have views on women in general because you are male? Do you sense you're in a censored, never-win situation?

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
This is so amusing grin

Lol @ dumb,dumber dumbest these women are something else.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother all these just for Pusssy(PM). Smh
dude I'm a lady
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnachuka:
that was an insult, but one I choose to ignore for the sake of your ego and Igbos don't need no introduction and I know you ain't one btw I school in Unilag
sweetheart I'm from Imo, Isiala mbano to be precise. I made that statement cause it is related to the topic. Two of my secondary school mates (Igbo girls) are married to men old enough to father them, these girls had their boyfriends before the marriage and they were practically forced into it, the father of one threatened to disown her. Yh, it is a culture but it has become the law. Whether this bill will be able to stop it is a story for another day. Most girls are being educated now to increase their market value, take it or leave it. An average Nigerian parent with no value for education will marry his daughter out once she is done with her first degree, with no regards to whether she wants to further or not but they will give no second thoughts to further their son through school. We all know the reason most men are not in school is cause they are looking for a surer means to make money. The girls go to school, the boys make money and come to make their pick and whether she is interested or not, her parents will bundle her and give her to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Allina: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Azil:
As a woman, how does the passing of the bill or not preclude you from getting an education, learning a trade, growing a business, building a company, choosing not to be a leech, contesting for political positions, having a family and doing amazing things? Women who generally cannot achieve much always look for an excuse or play the victim. Go out there with your heads up high, integrity and self esteem in check not forgetting humility, intelligence and wit... And see if you would not be treated equally or even more.

I hope you know there are some helpless young girls who are forced into marriage at a tender age,deprived from attending even a primary school. The bill is for these ones who have no voice

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Cholls(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
dude I'm a lady
my brother I know.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I know.
your weed is strong undecided don't mention me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Looks Stunning In New Photo / Marvis Goes Topless For Her EP ‘Here’ (Photos) / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.