Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (37191 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Woyo
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by OnReflection: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

More lies to distract people from the incompetence of this administration.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud.

Lying propagandists.

Work with me on this one, if you have enough emotional intelligence to set sentimental reasoning aside.

(1) SeverusSnape's criminally-minded tenant owes him 2 years rent and has decided not to vacate the property he occupies, despite having being served notice to quit
(2) Knowing how inefficient and corrupt the court system currently is, the tenant is prepared to play as many cards as possible to prolong his now 'illegal' occupation of SeverusSnape's house
(3) SeverusSnape is aware that the system is currently being reformed to expedite cases like his, and is somewhat confident that he has a good chance of wining. What is uncertain is how much will be awarded against his errant tenant and also how long it will take to reach a resolution
(4) SeverusSnape's son, who was recently admitted to university, needs a sizeable amount of money for his school fees.
(5) While SeverusSnape has enough to cover 60% of the fees (5), he can only raise the rest through a bank loan - which attracts low interest.

What decision does SeverusSnape make under these circumstances? cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Arnoldo(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Which country in the world can survive the mess Jonathan plagued this country, huh?
you beta stop believing all u read so as nt to hurt ur heart...if we have recovered over $90b looted fund,then why do we need to borrow $2b from china?..our eyes are nw clear...we cant sub to propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Idris222: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Na wa ooooooo OK na grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Luckylife:
Is this another distraction to channel out the focus of the citizens from demanding the dividends of democracy from this corny APC government. Are EFCC tell us the citizens to do what ? They should do their work in which they are paid for . Stop this shameful media persecutions. Who is the source ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by beGOOD4aba(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
c maney!!!!!! y are they still looking for Chinese yuan when American dollars within reach? APC second name na scam

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by jamesibor: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Another Nollywood movie released to distract us from the menace of Fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by MILD22: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Always bubuyaya. Lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by faithesco(f): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Which country in the world can survive the mess Jonathan plagued this country, huh?
my brother ask them,dat was how diezani abi dienownow,ate and ate and ate without thinking of we d poor masses#Goddeysha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2016
OnReflection:

Work with me on this one, if you have enough emotional intelligence to set sentimental reasoning aside.

(1) SeverusSnape's criminally-minded tenant owes him 2 years rent and has decided not to vacate the property he occupies, despite having being served notice to quit
(2) Knowing how inefficient and corrupt the court system currently is, the tenant is prepared to play as many cards as possible to prolong his now 'illegal' occupation of SeverusSnape's house
(3) SeverusSnape is aware that the system is currently being reformed to expedite cases like his, and is somewhat confident that he has a good chance of wining. What is uncertain is how much will be awarded against his errant tenant and also how long it will take to reach a resolution
(4) SeverusSnape's son, who was recently admitted to university, needs a sizeable amount of money for his school fees.
(5) While SeverusSnape has enough to cover 60% of the fees (5), he can only raise the rest through a bank loan - which attracts low interest.

What decision does SeverusSnape make under these circumstances? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You again? grin
In this instance, severus Snape is the Nigerian government, right??... Good.
Severus Snape is not a propagandist that will go on air to publish lies about his tenant... Heck!... Your analogy doesn't even make sense, Is Diezani owing the Nigerian government any money??... Buhari himself said some months back that they don't even have any evidence against the woman, If I don't have a strong case against my so called tenant, Then why should I churn out lies daily

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by femiakinbully(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2016
£600,000 •The worth of a wristwatch ‘seized from Mrs Alison-Madueke.... Can it tell the future undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Marotzke(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2016
From the so called billions of dollars stolen by Diezani, it is only one wrist watch that you are able to retreive from her? EFCC, EFCC, EFCC. How many times did i call you?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by luvinhubby(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
And they are looking to borrow $10 billion to fund this years budget.

Ridiculous fools.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by joey150(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
I am not into the apc and pdp crap..you lots scream about on here daily.

But to find 500million dollars in one account is ridiculous at best.

And i think efcc is now a show off organisation. They better join instagram.

All i see most of the times are lies and allegations without facts. In a bid to always appear on the news.
.and screw you if you come and tell me crap about apc and pdp here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by OlivetBen(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
How many have been convicted and found guilty since this administration. This government has recovered huge amount of money but there is still no money in government purse. Who is actually fooling who? This is the question that is begging for answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by ekpesa(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Another propaganda to distract the gullible and for the zombies to celebrate as the achievements of their failed government.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by ceejay80s(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Xonology:
Well cooked up chow served hot for the gullible APC zombies.. cheesy
If its cooked up story, let dezeani come forward and deny it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by OnReflection: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
OlivetBen:
How many have been convicted and found guilty since this administration. This government has recovered huge amount of money but there is still no money in government purse. Who is actually fooling who? This is the question that is begging for answer.

Work with me...

OlivetBen, who a member of the local vigilante group, recovers $200 dollars from a thief while investigating a recent episode of armed-robbery in Ikeja.

Question: Should OlivetBen share the recovered proceeds of crime among beleaguered victims before a conviction can be secured against 'Criminal X' in court?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by senatorken01(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
With all dz money seized n buhari still went to china to borrow .... Dz govt tire me.... Bankrupting Nigeria future n economy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Churchillumoren: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
jahsharon:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-uncovers-12-9b-fraud-arms-deals-probe/

SAME OLD STORY, SAME MEDIA TRIAL, FACELESS SOURCES, FEEDING PUNCH, NATION NEWSPAPER’S WITH THESE USELESS TALES...TILL DATE ALL MOVEMENT NO MOTION. WE HAVE HEARD SEVERAL TALES ABOUT DASUKI, BADEH, TILL DATELINE NOTHING...WHY WOULD EFCC ENCOURAGE SUCH , SOURCES TELLING, STORIES TO MEDIA. JUST LIKE WE HEARD METUH ATE PAPERS, IN COURT, EFCC COULD NOT PROVE, ANYTHING....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
OlivetBen:
Let them keep lying to their gullible zombies.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by sweetgala(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
$15 billion, just disappear like that, we can all see the credibility of the claims by SLS. This is the illegal theft and not the legal theft via oil subsidy these evil people got involved in.

Baba God abeg help us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by modath(f): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
OnReflection:

Sir OnReflection.... wink
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Dee60: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
A POSSIBLE THEORY IS THAT THE RULERS AT THAT TIME CREATED BOKO HARAM AS AN EXCUSE FOR STEALING FUNDS. AND POSSIBLY FUNDED BOKO HARAM FROM THE PROCEEDS OF THE LOOT! HOW ELSE CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW FUNDS MEANT TO FIGHTING BH ENDED UP IN PRIVATE POCKETS? I FORESEE THAT THESE MEN MAY END UP IN THE HAGUE!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by itsdumebi(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
This is absolute Nonsense! Distraction tactic......they want to remove our attention from the ongoing fulani herdsmen saga...e no GO WORK!.....what kind of useless government is this

You are playing politics with people's lives Kai!!

look at what they saying...$500 million dollars was seized from someone's account but his name was not mentioned...what type of silly lie is that??...and pls DOnt forget..THE NATION is TINUBU's newspaper.....so dont be surprised!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Dapsin2901: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016
OH MY GOD
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by lovedatruth(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016
I imagine y d learned don't. No dat u can't just speNd such money as a govt without legal procedures.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by luvinhubby(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
modath:

See wetin dem give MO!! Dos fiful ain't loyal!! sad

Cowrie shells ! U be ologun ? cheesy
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by omogin(f): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Efcc you can't distract Nigerians with your movies. The economy under Buhari is dead. Recover whatever you are recovering and send to the CBN to help states like osun before they die of starvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Btruth: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Not interested in the news. I'm only interested in Buhari doing something quick about his blood sucking brothers going around hounding people. EFCC this, EFCC that, that is their own wahala. Let's face what is reality here.

Stupid government. I'm a supporter of APC, but for this Fulani issue, we are bound to be separated soon. And I will bring my membership card out in public and tear it down like Obasanjo if something is not done fast.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by OnReflection: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You again? grin
In this instance, severus Snape is the Nigerian government, right??... Good.
Severus Snape is not a propagandist that will go on air to publish lies about his tenant... Heck!... Your analogy doesn't even make sense, Is Diezani owing the Nigerian government any money??... Buhari himself said some months back that they don't even have any evidence against the woman, If I don't have a strong case against my so called tenant, Then why should I churn out lies daily

My analogy does not make sense? Not even when your corrupt tenant exemplifies all the thieving bastards the government has trained its sights on?

Buhari himself said some months back that they don't even have any evidence against the woman

^^^What you quoted up there is the lazy reporting of one of Nigeria's ineffectual journalists and nothing more.
I will personally put good money on the table that there is enough evidence to send Diezani to prison for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

More lies to distract people from the incompetence of this administration.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud.

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.
Lying propagandists.

You don't just transfer recovered money into the treasury.You put it in a suspense acct until investigatoions are 100% complete and cases have been closed...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.