Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (37190 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by ooshinibos: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2016
seangy4konji:
I swear to God. It's is just pure wickedness and god will never be in support of such.

Not like western leaders don't benefit but they make sure the minors are amiling and suffering a bit. Here. They want us to suffer while billions languish in their account.

Hell fire is being expanded at the moment. Trust me. It's just being wicked.

I agree , it is shameful that this is happening in a religious society while the opposite is happening in a secular or non religious society ..Nigerians should be banned from going to church or mosque ..we are not putting to practice what we learned form God .
The hypocrites love to pray , that's Nigerians for you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by BraniacX(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
edit ur comment properly b4 posting cant make any meaning out it

support d effort of govt in fighting corruption. dont b against d govt
..bye hope that settle d dellima!

Edit my comment? undecided

If you can't make meaning out of it then i suggest you peruse a dictionary or improve your I.Q (no offence) because my comments though sarcastic are simple and straightforward in structure and content.

I support the fight (the true fight) against corruption whole heartedly but i'll never support the propaganda of pretending to fight corruption

In case you don't know, the difference between both scenarios is like midday and midnight

And you may want to work on your spellings wink
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Crex007(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmm

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Druhill(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
All i can say is thank God we the sensible Nigerians voted Jonathan out & gave Buhari 100% of our votes. There can never be peace for the wicked because God answers prayers.
Your Buhari is the worst, because as it his now poor is finding hard to survive. change indeed.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Menzy86(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

More lies to distract people from the incompetence of this administration.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud. It's like saying your debtors paid their debts of 100,000, but you're still borrowing 20,000 to buy a phone. Isn't that stupidity??

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.

coming from Tinubu's newspaper - the nations

Lying propagandists.
I've never seen a people so terrified of success in order to justify the choice they made at the previous polls. Even if these monies are recovered and all d roads in your village dualized plus all ur relations employed people like u will still shout DISTRACTION, PROPAGANDA and all such. Lovers of the status quo MUST change.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by greater9ija(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I just dey laugh.

More lies to distract people from the incompetence of this administration.

They keep uncovering and recovering, but at the same time still borrowing to finance the budget of fraud. It's like saying your debtors paid their debts of 100,000, but you're still borrowing 20,000 to buy a phone. Isn't that stupidity??

Buhari dullard even said some months back that they don't have any evidence against this woman.

coming from Tinubu's newspaper - the nations

Lying propagandists.

is Punch also Tinubu Paper??
http://www.punchng.com/2m-wristwatches-seized-from-diezani-omokores-wife-efcc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by marxweller247: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
God Bless Pmb, This at least comfirms Okonjo Iweala's earlier confessions God Help Nigeria
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
BraniacX:

Edit my comment? undecided

If you can't make meaning out of it then i suggest you peruse a dictionary or improve your I.Q (no offence) because my comments though sarcastic are simple and straightforward in structure and content.

I support the fight (the true fight) against corruption whole heartedly but i'll never support the propaganda of pretending to fight corruption

In case you don't know, the difference between both scenario's is like daylight and midnight

And you may want to work on your spellings wink
pls stop all dis grammatical errors. locate a good English teacher to help u. otherwise, no reply from me any more!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by sinistermind(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't want to believe dis figures until they are all recovered, accounted for, published and put to good use. But for now, it's all a way to channel Nigerian's minds away from d present situation of d country.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by BraniacX(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
pls stop all dis grammatical errors. locate a good English teacher to help u. otherwise, no reply from me any more!

Chissos!! shocked

Grammatical errors? undecided

Me or you?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Mjshexy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Druhill:
Your Buhari is the worst, because as it his now poor is finding hard to survive. change indeed.
Mr man pls settle down & compose ur English well because u just wrote thrash up there.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by Splinz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
And the lies and propaganda continues....
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by wink2015(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=40pt]Chai, Jonathan and his appointee finish Nigeria![/size]
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by EemeritusMbam: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:
For me, the most unfortunate and demoralizing thing is knowing that you share the same nationality with unpatriotic defenders of these looters; defenders who are equally victims of the mind boggling looting.

What a shame!

They are a curse to that country, many of them are suffering but prefer to sabotage the government just because there demi god lost an election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by princeattah1: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
saintnegroid:
oh now you are only talking about president, was desiani the president? So why are they going after her? Are you saying that Jonathan stole all the money? So why not arrest him and leave the rest? Why are you shielding the likes of amaechi, tinubu, fashola and others if you are not bias? If you want to recover loot,make sure you recover it from all that loot, stop party sentiments young man and face the truth, you people said that pdp stole money for 16yrs, my question is, where was amaechi and who was amaechi in the past 16yrs?

Was he not a governor? Was he not part of that government? Keep on shielding thieve and one day they will thieve all your belongings and they have even started doing so that's why we are experiencing hardship

So we should Open our Prisons and free all criminals Na since they are not the only ones that stole they were just unlucky to be caught right ? Oya answer the question.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by allycat: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Rossikk post=45085644]You are talking absolute rubbish. You have been to every luxury watch retailer on earth abi? Supporter of looters.
[/quote

I don't have to go to every luxury store to know how they operate. I actually have a sister who worked with Nigerias leading watch seller Polo for several years and while traveling with her I got the opportunity to enter some of these shops. I know baloney when I see it. They told you an MRI cost 2.8 billion naira, even at current black market rates that is over 8 million dollars. Even a state of the art MRI doesn't cost $5 million dollars. At least that is my feild. I would take all these "sources" seriously if they would stop saying ridiculous things and throwing out ridiculous figures. Call me a supporter of looters, kudu a call me a looter at least I am sure nobody can call me gullible.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by GOFRONT(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......gofront!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 by saintnegroid(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
princeattah1:

So we should Open our Prisons and free all criminals Na since they are not the only ones that stole they were just unlucky to be caught right ? Oya answer the question.
no.. instead we should open our prison and put all of them.. my problem is, why is the so called righteous man allowing great criminals to work free? I don't like cheating, you and I know the big thieves in this government yet the government is paying deaf ears to them, go after them also and we will know that this government is serious about fighting corruption... why would you flog your brothers son for committing a crime but pardoned your own child for committing that same crime.. is that a fair thing? Bros be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wished Obama 'Happy Retirement'. Lady Replies Him After His Tweet / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.