Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly (28832 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Senate Forgery Case: Senate Prepares To Deal Ruthlessly With AGF / Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Someone ask this lover of the ineffectual buffoon why Jogogoro didn't prosecute saraki? was he too busy with ogogoro and dancing with woman bakasi in kano that he forgot saraki had a case to answer?

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/55129010.jpg[/img]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by nnachukz(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Any day Amaechi falls off the grace of Buhari, what will be revealed against him will dwarf whatever has been revealed about Saraki. Those are the kind of people buhari finds pleasure in working with.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You ended up saying rubbish. When he was was campaigning for Buhari with looted funds, the dullard didn't know he was corrupt, right??... Get out joor. Just because the greedy man outsmarted tiffnubu and the dullard, you all are now screaming blue murder. Mtcheeww.
you get out, like I ask earlier do you have brain? Saraki contested for Senator and Buhari contest President so how did he campaign for Buahri? He campaign for himself and not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
bashydemy:
you get out, like I ask earlier do you have brain? Saraki contested for Senator and Buhari contest President so how did he campaign for Buahri? He campaign for himself and not Buhari.
You should be asking the brainless dullard Buhari whether he has brain.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Deji is such a funny boy.
He thought everyone will reason like him

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by austinbrown: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one, payback time he was the one that scattered pdp
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by AreaFada2: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
We all know all these are political persecutions, But all the same, He should be dealt with, But my question is, didn't APC know the man was corrupt before accepting him into their fold??

They found out he was "saratiff" immediately he outsmarted the dullard and Tinubu to emerge Senate president.

Don't mind them.

If he had followed their orders he would be a saint now.

Let Amaechi defy them blatantly now, they will use all the Rivers money he used to buy primary delegates for Buhari and bankroll their campaign against him sharp sharp.

They are all hypocrites. Just pity their gullible plebeian supporters.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by adewarley099(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016
The same thing I told someone yesterday, so they dint ask them where the money they using for campaign was coming from the like of ameachi rochas and saraki dropped millions if not billions do they have printing machines in there house....
SeverusSnape:
We all know all these are political persecutions, But all the same, He should be dealt with, But my question is, didn't APC know the man was corrupt before accepting him into their fold??

They found out he was "saratiff" immediately he outsmarted the dullard and Tinubu to emerge Senate president.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Ahasuerus2(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
LOL!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Ahasuerus2(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Anger.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Saraki

Who he epp?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Dahveydson(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2016
It's obvious saraki refused to give in to his antics.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Jimi23(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Did he really write this or was his account hacked into?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by klinro(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

According to the shameless supporters of an ineffectual buffoon you are innocent of all corruption charges until proven otherwise by court. The question remains why didn't the cursed ineffectual buffoon arrest and trial saraki? Thr answer is in the question.

Loooooool. But why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Vveni(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Wrong impression there.. I don't think he's working for Buhari. He's working for Nigerians. The fight he's facing is more of a political miscalculations that backfired - but now using the so called sins of the past as the magnifier.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Missmossy(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2016
I concur grin

Saraki should be dealt with mercessily, he should be shown no mercy!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You should be asking the brainless dullard Buhari whether he has brain.
lol I should be asking you that cos if you do you will be thinking straight. So because Saraki is in APC meaning he sponsored Buhari campaign abi? Meanwhile he is also contesting for Senate.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
bqlekan:

I tell you. Bring on the budget, then we can confidently judge this regime.
Who stopped them bringing the budget? Yeye party and rationalizing fans. This budget is a useless fiscal policy document. It won't change anything.

After the drama and self induced excuse of budget delay, I wonder where the excuse will come from cos this govt is rudderless!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2016
bashydemy:
lol I should be asking you that cos if you do you will be thinking straight. So because Saraki is in APC meaning he sponsored Buhari campaign abi? Meanwhile he is also contesting for Senate.

Saraki sponsored buhari like many of the fellow corrupt politicians in apc. QED
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by vedaxcool(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2016
klinro:

Loooooool. But why grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Benoy: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Wisdom is profitable...Deji Adeyanju, talking at your elder(s) in a rude manner is not synonymous with being courageous or being fearless. Be wise cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

so who sponsor Sarathief?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Deen77: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2016
bashydemy:
Oga forget story in politics you need the numbers first to get what you want, Is Saraki not in Nigeria when Buhari said he is for everybody and for nobody? Buhari also said he only want to work with those with clean hands. Saraki think he is smart fighting with a party that does not want you to be Senate president.

Gbosa!!!!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Deen77: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

Who stopped them bringing the budget? Yeye party and rationalizing fans. This budget is a useless fiscal policy document. It won't change anything.

After the drama and self induced excuse of budget delay, I wonder where the excuse will come from cos this govt is rudderless!

The same excuse Jonathan gave for 5 year's.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Benoy: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

bashydemy:

He sponsored himself with the corrupt proceeds he's being persecuted prosecuted for...you garrit? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Babajk(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Director, New Media - Peoples Democratic Party, Nigeria's Opposition Political Party Deji Adeyanju
has blasted Bukola Saraki for patronizing President Buhari in the face of his ongoing CCT trial.According to him,Saraki is a coward and should be dealt with ruthlessly by President Buhari.He said Saraki is not ready to fight for himself

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/pdp-director-deji-adeyanju-blasts.html
pmb is in total support of saraki I can say this and quote me anywhere saraki will work free after all this drama and movies scene they are playing to us. I like saraki because he's a gentleman to core.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Deen77: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2016
AreaFada2:

Don't mind them.

If he had followed their orders he would be a saint now.

Let Amaechi defy them blatantly now, they will use all the Rivers money he used to buy primary delegates for Buhari and bankroll their campaign against him sharp sharp.

They are all hypocrites. Just pity their gullible plebeian supporters.

Then why not obey the party when he got skeleton in his cupboard. Even Tinubu was cut to size for now, the man keep low if not.

No more business as usual, you don't fight when you never got the instrument but after.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
bashydemy:
He sponsored himself with lots of cash. Saraki is a bourgeois and political heavyweight in the political class. He speaks the language they understand forget the face those yeye people making they are all the same.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Henrygreat212(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

...waz Apc in Power then, and note Apc hadn't access to ccb declaration form/filez or whateva. Evidence then...Thankz and God bless us all
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

He sponsored himself with lots of cash. Saraki is a bourgeois and political heavyweight in the political class. He speaks the language they understand forget the face those yeye people making they are all the same.
So he sponsor himself and still sponsor Buhari? I think you and your co wailers need to get sense.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bqlekan(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

The national assembly did. Don't you think you should relax your bias and pessimistic point of view about this regime. You and I know the damage had already been done before they assume office.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by zuru1992: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Budget or no budget I don't care anymore, I never voted in the last general election coz I knew 80% of Nigerian's were in support of change, I just wish a new face we emerge in 2019 so as to enable us wipe out all this so called generals and old selfish and self centered politicians. If want what happened in Ghana pertaining the elimination of there past leaders to happen in Nigeria come 2019/2020 hit like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Threatens To Cancel Election Results Without Card Readers / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / We Arrested Many Boko Haram Members In Lagos –former GOC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.