Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly (28826 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Senate Forgery Case: Senate Prepares To Deal Ruthlessly With AGF / Saraki: ‘you Have No Power To Summon Justice Umar’, SERAP Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Henrygreat212(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You ended up saying rubbish. When he was was campaigning for Buhari with looted funds, the dullard didn't know he was corrupt, right??... Get out joor. Just because the greedy man outsmarted tiffnubu and the dullard, you all are now screaming blue murder. Mtcheeww.
...note u cnt say he is corrupt then without verified and tendered evidence ...Apc/Pmb hadnt access to hx Ccb filez/forms wen the got access to it the tried stopping hm from becoming Sp..so how are we to blame Pmb/Apc?...Tanx and God Bless

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by emmasege: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Many people don't realize that saraki is not as smart as people think of him. He's that relevant politically because of the structure he inherited from his father and given the fact that a typical Ilorin man is 'eru Olorun" and so they have this slave mentality even under a dull man. Who's saraki to emerge the SP if not for the backing of David Mark's men in the red chamber?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
bqlekan:

The national assembly did. Don't you think you should relax your bias and pessimistic point of view about this regime. You and I know the damage had already been done before they assume office.
So the national assembly is me n u abi? Better stop making excuses for this disaster called change.

More so, apc is executive n controls NASS so who stopped them. Incompetent bunch that can't even draft a simple budget.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Ayomivic(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Director, New Media - Peoples Democratic Party, Nigeria's Opposition Political Party Deji Adeyanju
has blasted Bukola Saraki for patronizing President Buhari in the face of his ongoing CCT trial.According to him,Saraki is a coward and should be dealt with ruthlessly by President Buhari.He said Saraki is not ready to fight for himself

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/pdp-director-deji-adeyanju-blasts.html
Saraki knows that all the allegation filed agains him by EFCC are true that is why he can not fight for himself

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2016
bashydemy:
So he sponsor himself and still sponsor Buhari? I think you and your co wailers need to get sense.
Oh so buhari sponsored himself? U better wake the sarakis of apc bankrolled buhari's chanji scam! Shebi buhari said he borrowed money to buy form how can he then get the hundreds of billions used to scam nigerians with chanji mantra?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
We all know all these are political persecutions, But all the same, He should be dealt with, But my question is, didn't APC know the man was corrupt before accepting him into their fold??

They found out he was "saratiff" immediately he outsmarted the dullard and Tinubu to emerge Senate president.

interests bro.. INTERESTS

Put your family far away and your enemies closer
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by Edifyer: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You ended up saying rubbish. When he was was campaigning for Buhari with looted funds, the dullard didn't know he was corrupt, right??... Get out joor. Just because the greedy man outsmarted tiffnubu and the dullard, you all are now screaming blue murder. Mtcheeww.
look at hw some one is reasoning.. Buhari was campaigning to win Election with neither authorities nor tools and u expected him to start prosecuting or saying some one is corrupt don't campaign for me. After all there were using Buhari's popularity to win.abeg think b4u write.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by AreaFada2: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Deen77:

Then why not obey the party when he got skeleton in his cupboard. Even Tinubu was cut to size for now, the man keep low if not.

No more business as usual, you don't fight when you never got the instrument but after.

Well, I am not against his prosecution. In fact I want many of them to defy Buhari if that's the only way to earn yourself prosecution for actual (not imagined) corruption. cheesy grin

I don't like the idea of people getting away with corruption just by saying "yes sir" as sycophants.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by salam1(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
We all know all these are political persecutions, But all the same, He should be dealt with, But my question is, didn't APC know the man was corrupt before accepting him into their fold??

They found out he was "saratiff" immediately he outsmarted the dullard and Tinubu to emerge Senate president.
guy atymes u v to behave lyk a monkey to catch a monkey. Don't blame dem

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by krak101(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

very true bro... But like they say "first to do no dey pain". Let's see who'll have the last laugh in the whole charade grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bqlekan(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

So the national assembly is me n u abi? Better stop making excuses for this disaster called change.

More so, apc is executive n controls NASS so who stopped them. Incompetent bunch that can't even draft a simple budget.

Common brother, don't act oblivious of the fact that the budget proceedings was stalled due to the saraki quagmire.
This was done by sabotages, comprising APC and PDP senators. Blaming this regime isn't near fairness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by GoodMuyis(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

#FreedomOfAssociation: am going to correct you once and for all so next time be smart not to repeat the same blunder in an educated society. No-one shall be forced to join a political party or restricted

40. Every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons, and in particular he may form or belong to any political party, trade union or any other association for the protection of his interests:

Source: http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#Chapter_4

Atiku has this similar issue after he slander PDP while he was contesting under AC in 2011, but still return back to PDP w/o restriction

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by chuzero(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2016
grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by sadorblack: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
saraki that betrayed PDP, used them for 8 yrs as governor; 4 yrs as a senator and dumped the party. It is the same Pdp that supported saraki to become senate president . Politics without character.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by BraniacX(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s]

According to the shameless supporters of an ineffectual buffoon you are innocent of all corruption charges until proven otherwise by court. The question remains why didn't the cursed ineffectual buffoon arrest and trial saraki? Thr answer is in the question.[/s]

Like severusSnape rightly said, you only type rubbish! grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by BraniacX(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s]
Someone ask this lover of the ineffectual buffoon why Jogogoro didn't prosecute saraki? was he too busy with ogogoro and dancing with woman bakasi in kano that he forgot saraki had a case to answer?[/s]

Chai!! shocked

See lubbish!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by CioAngels(f): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Should saraki be going to aso rock while he is on trial. Hope he is not going diabolical against buhari?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Are u in anyway insinuating that Buhari shud ve stopped Saraki durin campaign? If so, how?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Are u in anyway insinuating that Buhari shud ve stopped Saraki durin campaign? If so, how?
Because he was the "Mr. Integrity", And he should have lived up to that name.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Because he was the "Mr. Integrity", And he should have lived up to that name.
u didn't answer d question! How would Buhari ve stopped Saraki knowing that they were both contestants!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
So what this Deji expects is for Saraki to lunch an all out war against d govt and frustrate evry of its agenda! We ve alws known that PDP do not want anytin to work positively for nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

My bro slow down on ur blind rage and hate! GEJ has lost and he has lost! The budget tin has alws been a tradition of copy and paste! What is different nw is that ghana must go did not exchange hands, hence errors in budget, for d 1st time in our history, re coming to light! I think its actually a positive one! The govt now needs to sit down and draw out a proper budget in 2017! Hence; allafrica.com/stories/201604260015.html!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
tuniski:

Oh so buhari sponsored himself? U better wake the sarakis of apc bank rolled buhari's chanji scam! Shebi buhari said he borrowed money to buy form how can he then get the hundreds of billions used to scam nigerians with chanji mantra?
hahaha have you forgotten so soon how people donate for his campaign organization? Even Saudi Arabia gave him $700m. So get your facts right mr.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/arab-sheiks-boost-buharis-campaign-with-700-million

https://www.nairaland.com/2210784/arab-sheiks-boost-buharis-campaign

Check those source.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2016
bashydemy:
hahaha have you forgotten so soon how people donate for his campaign organization? Even Saudi Arabia gave him $700m. So get your facts right mr.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/arab-sheiks-boost-buharis-campaign-with-700-million

https://www.nairaland.com/2210784/arab-sheiks-boost-buharis-campaign

Check those source.

Those are lies and propaganda meant only for zombies. U even forgot to add that una contributed kobo kobo. Scammers kawai. If buhari/apc clean let them subject their campaign funding to efcc probe if they all won't be arrested. Corrupt people masquerading as saints!

They sold the gullible that they are fighting corruption when in essence they are corruption themselves.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
tuniski:

Those are lies and propaganda meant only for zombies. U even forgot to add that una contributed kobo kobo. Scammers kawai. If buhari/apc clean let them subject their campaign funding to efcc probe if they all won't be arrested. Corrupt people masquerading as saints!

They sold the gullible that they are fighting corruption when in essence they are corruption themselves.
sorry I give up on you completely, even your oga's them like chukwudi, firefire,anonimi etc will never say this is a lie cos they all know how Saudi donated that money for Buhari campaign. Continue with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2016
bashydemy:
sorry I give up on you completely, even your oga's them like chukwudi, firefire,anonimi etc will never say this is a lie cos they all know how Saudi donated that money for Buhari campaign. Continue with your ignorance.

I know as a zombie u belief anything! So it is not surprising u took in that junk as truth. Anyway, u are partt of the 70% failure of buhari making excuses for failure,scam and incompetence!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2016
tuniski:

I know as a zombie u belief anything! So it is not surprising u took in that junk as truth. Anyway, u are partt of the 70% failure of buhari making excuses for failure,scam and incompetence!
I know as a wailer/robot that you are anything good is a lie to you. You are son of hate, raised with hatred and always hate good things. I give you sources with my claims and you tag it as a lie. So what else do I expect? If I show you your father you will still tag it as lie and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2016
bashydemy:
I know as a wailer/robot that you are anything good is a lie to you. You are son of hate, raised with hatred and always hate good things. I give you sources with my claims and you tag it as a lie. So what else do I expect? If I show you your father you will still tag it as lie and propaganda.
To you that was a source and credible abi? Even the yeye story sef na junk from elementary gossip journalism meant for only zombies like u.

Foriegn sponsorship is not allow in our electoral law and the whole story was just an imagination! Sorry for being a zombie u can't discern!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2016
tuniski:

To you that was a source and credible abi? Even the yeye story sef na junk from elementary gossip journalism meant for only zombies like u.

Foriegn sponsorship is not allow in our electoral law and the whole story was just an imagination! Sorry for being a zombie u can't discern!
In some families ignorance is an inheritance, good is your friend just google about donation made for PMB campaign. I shake my head for you, even the news was on Nairaland back then and your go wailers and PDP use it as campaign propaganda against Buhari say he want to islamize Nigeria. Get a life bro.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly by tuniski: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2016
bashydemy:
In some families ignorance is an inheritance, good is your friend just google about donation made for PMB campaign. I shake my head for you, even the news was on Nairaland back then and your go wailers and PDP use it as campaign propaganda against Buhari say he want to islamize Nigeria. Get a life bro.
Becos it was on nairaland that makes it true abi. U must be truly naive to the nature of politics and political tactics and strategies. That source of yours is crap, lie and propaganda. That u can't understand is not my fault sha. The campaign fund of this chanji scam came mainly from the Amaechis,sarakis,tinubus,atikus,elrufais,SLS of this world. Middle east my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments / You Can’t Increase VAT, Tinubu Tells FG / EndSARS: Nsukka Joins Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.