Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Out Doubt, In Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Out Doubt, In Faith (263 Views)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Out Doubt, In Faith by yommyuk: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Doubt is a negative state of mind that all believers should safeguard themselves against. It has the power to hinder the will of God. The Israelites doubted God in the wilderness, the promised land to them became an impossibility. They became indecisive and this ultimately affected their relationship with God.

Jehovah is faithful. His mercies endurance forever. He loved us while we were yet sinners. It is called Amazing Grace. Nothing can separate us from the love of God. There is no sin that God cannot forgive. The thief on the right hand of Christ on the cross gained eternal life by believing in Christ at the very last minute of his life. As far as the east was from the west, Christ removed his transgression from him.

Halleluyah x 7
Today, choose an area within Christendom to serve God as a sign of gratitude for what he has done for you. God promises He has equipped us with everything we need to do the work He has chosen for us (Eph. 2:10).

The opposite of doubt is faith. Get rid of doubt, and become a man/woman of faith.

Luke 24:38
And he said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?

Mark 9:24
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!”

John 20:27
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.”

1 Samuel 12:24
Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: Out Doubt, In Faith by surestakes: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Out reason, in belief

(1) (Reply)

"Remember The Word Unto Thy Servant..." / Check This Out!!!!! / (PHOTO) President Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.