Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? (1547 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by KanuIsCursed: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Dear Yahweh\Allah,why did you refuse to show your face and clear me of this confusion? I really want to serve you,but you make it hard for me by refusing to show your face,and show me the way to eternity, I've tried so many way all to no avail,bible is full of poo,same with Quran, how will I know the right way,when you keep misleading us?hope you won't punish me if at end the end of the day I end up serving you in wrong way?

1 Like

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by folashade96(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm coming back
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by KanuIsCursed: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
I'm coming back
patiently waiting for you dear
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by smoy: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
Dear Yahweh\Allah,why did you refuse to show your face and clear me of this confusion? I really want to serve you,but you make it hard for me by refusing to show your face,and show me the way to eternity, I've tried so many way all to no avail,bible is full of poo,same with Quran, how will I know the right way,when you keep misleading us?hope you won't punish me if at end the end of the day I end up serving you in wrong way?
No One sees God. Yes the bible is contradicting and confusing but God has given human wisdom not for decoration but to be used wisely for getting to internal home of ever,
never in the Quran can you be confused or contradicted. let dialog here maturely pls.
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
smoy:
No One sees God. Yes the bible is contradicting and confusing but God has given human wisdom not for decoration but to be used wisely for getting to internal home of ever,
never in the Quran can you be confused or contradicted. let dialog here maturely pls.

Mr man, go and sit down with ur no one sees ur mumu inexistence God , those people u called Gods has moved back to their stars and they are there exploring another stars just the way they explore our world before our existence when our sun were still young , pray to ur head or mother nature so that your request can be granted through ur head to the mother nature because we are part of the nature, those people you are calling are an aliens whose doesn't know about our existence anymore,although they are the one that taught us magic and how to invoke some powerful spirits of the earth, but we homo sapiens can rely on ourselves because we are god as well, a time will come when our 10,000th generation will be technologically advanced,they can travel with the speed of light and then they can move away from creating robots but create another species like their own image just like the way this aliens created us, they created us as their slaves, rules us and later left because of the chaos among themselves,so, they are not on solar system anymore, they have gone forever, maybe they can visit here in distant future maybe before the sun die (this is the time the sun will expand and become red giant star and the earth will not be able to harbour any life and maybe our distant generation(the next 10 million years),would have moved or travel to another star with the speed of light which homo sapiens cannot archive right now),all this prayers that come to past is just by our head and nature not because of any names (eg jesus) that we mentioned with it, it's the power of coincidence and something that will surely happen and come to pass quickly if we pray...

2 Likes

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by Nuhvey(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Cc felixomor, butterflyl1on, UmarIbnShittu, come and help a fellow theist
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by OtemSapien: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yahweh and Allah are currently held in a spiritual prison so that your faith can decline and your head can start reasoning deep.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226: 1-30

Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty-Six

1. When Otem had shut his eyes in meditation on the fifth day of the seventh month, he began to fly in the inner universe. And he flew until he had seen Atum. And Atum said, come with me and I shall show you many of the gods who are my brothers.
2. For they are gathered in a place, getting ready for the psychospiritual battle. For thousands of us are ready to fight for the freedom and mind slavery of the world. For it is time to bring humanity to the age which is called Aquarius.
3. And Otem said, who shall you fight against? And Atum said, we are ready to fight against all the gods of religion who insist that the minds of humans should be continually enslaved. For religion shall limit the rate of growth of science.
4. Therefore, we are prepared to make all gods who love to enslave the minds of humanity drop their ambitions and set the world free from mind slavery.
5. Now Otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and Otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. And when they saw Otem, they came to him and said, Otem of truth, welcome.
6. And Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to Otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O Otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. And they said, blessed is Otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. Otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of Otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of Otem prevail.
11. Otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now Otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to Otem.
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by Martinez19(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

Mr man, go and sit down with ur no one sees ur mumu inexistence God , those people u called Gods has moved back to their stars and they are there exploring another stars just the way they explore our world before our existence when our sun were still young , pray to ur head or mother nature so that your request can be granted through ur head to the mother nature because we are part of the nature, those people you are calling are an aliens whose doesn't know about our existence anymore,although they are the one that taught us magic and how to invoke some powerful spirits of the earth, but we homo sapiens can rely on ourselves because we are god as well, a time will come when our 10,000th generation will be technologically advanced,they can travel with the speed of light and then they can move away from creating robots but create another species like their own image just like the way this aliens created us, they created us as their slaves, rules us and later left because of the chaos among themselves,so, they are not on solar system anymore, they have gone forever, maybe they can visit here in distant future maybe before the sun die (this is the time the sun will expand and become red giant star and the earth will not be able to harbour any life and maybe our distant generation(the next 10 million years),would have moved or travel to another star with the speed of light which homo sapiens cannot archive right now),all this prayers that come to past is just by our head and nature not because of any names (eg jesus) that we mentioned with it, it's the power of coincidence and something that will surely happen and come to pass quickly if we pray...

here is someone who has fallen off the wagon of sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
LOL! CONFUSION AT ITS PEAK.
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by smoy: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

Get me the referrer book of Mother Nature you are quoting from and then we can talk, or are you just on fiction motion?
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by urheme: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Just be a good man.

Love your neighbors as your self.

Go about doing good.

Remove your body from bad things, especially sexual immoralities and aphrodisiacs

Be truthful.

You are good to go.............. believe me you will hear from the one true God .
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by KanuIsCursed: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
urheme:

Just be a good man.

Love your neighbors as your self.

Go about doing good.

Remove your body from bad things, especially sexual immoralities and aphrodisiacs

Be truthful.

You are good to go.............. believe me you will hear from the one true God .
Thank you buddy
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
What will be your excuse if you discover that while you claim confusion, many millions found your so called elusive God.

Since the bible contain poo, write your own guide
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by OtemSapien: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

Hmm, now I've learnt something. cool
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by KanuIsCursed: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

What will be your excuse if you discover that while you claim confusion, many millions found your so called elusive God.

What does it take your God to clear this confusion for once?why must I continue worrying my brain day and night,because I want him to manifest himself/herself or itself?

1 Like

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

What does it take your God to clear this confusion for once?why must I continue worrying my brain day and night,because I want him to manifest himself/herself or itself?

What does it cost Buhari to convince you that he is the President of Nigeria
A. Use the normal protocol (TV, Radio etc)
B. Come to your house
C. Invite you to Aso Rock
D. Send Oshinbajo and Saraki to convince you

Can you see how pathetic your proposition is?
You want the head of the world to come to your level.

If many are able to find God, you don't have any excuse
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by hopefulLandlord: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

B. Come to your house

it would've been pathetic IF your god idea is a human bound by limitations that come with it, I wonder why Christians need to drag their imaginary friend down to the level of humans with limitations and boundaries in order to make a point, I won't be happy with that if I were your imaginary friend

You claim your imaginary friend is omniscient, omnipotent omnipresent and omnibelevolent

an omnipresent god is with KanuIsCursed right now

an omniscient god knows what would convince KanuIsCursed of his existence

an omnipotent god can do that thing that'll convince KanuIsCursed

an omnibelevolent god would want to convince KanuIsCursed of his existence

so a god that's with KanuIsCursed right now that knows, can do and want to do what would convince hin of its existence relies on humans to tell KanuIsCursed of its existence lol but hey, let's exclude all those qualities and relegate that entity to the level of Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it would've been pathetic IF your god idea is a human bound by limitations that come with it, I wonder why Christians need to drag their imaginary friend down to the level of humans with limitations and boundaries in order to make a point, I won't be happy with that if I were your imaginary friend

You claim your imaginary friend is omniscient, omnipotent omnipresent and omnibelevolent

an omnipresent god is with KanuIsCursed right now

an omniscient god knows what would convince KanuIsCursed of his existence

an omnipotent god can do that thing that'll convince KanuIsCursed

an omnibelevolent god would want to convince KanuIsCursed of his existence

so a god that's with KanuIsCursed right now that knows, can do and want to do what would convince hin of its existence relies on humans to tell KanuIsCursed of its existence lol but hey, let's exclude all those qualities and relegate that entity to the level of Buhari

If you cannot relate to a simple analogy, too bad.

The point is God cannot come down to your level. Take it or leave it.

Just as an exercise, the only thing that will convince you is if God were to come down once every year for the rest of the worlds existence to show how dreadful he can be.

Even at that, what make you think that he would not be seen as an alien from another planet trying to limit our "freedom" . Even if God shows himself physically, you will still reject Him.

Do you think I will accept an alien from another galaxy coming here on earth as a diety? Never, that alien must be an intruder.

God is Spirit and he how whobwill worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth.
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by dalaman: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

Just as an exercise, the only thing that will convince you is if God were to come down once every year for the rest of the worlds existence to show how dreadful he can be.

Even at that, what make you think that he would not be seen as an alien from another planet trying to limit our "freedom" . Even if God shows himself physically, you will still reject Him.

Do you think I will accept an alien from another galaxy coming here on earth as a diety? Never, that alien must be an intruder.

God is Spirit and he how whobwill worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth.

You've not said anything reasonable or meaningful at all.
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

Can you please judge all you have said? Meaningless!
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by hopefulLandlord: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

you didn't comprehend my post at all, I was NOT asking your imaginary friend to come down, where did you see me say that?

read my post again cuz you just strawmanned me
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by hopefulLandlord: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

exactly!!!
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you didn't comprehend my post at all, I was NOT asking your imaginary friend to come down, where did you see me say that?

read my post again cuz you just strawmanned me
You wanted a proof that you can see, wasn't it?
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by hopefulLandlord: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:
You wanted a proof that you can see, wasn't it?
No! read it again
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by dalaman: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

Can you please judge all you have said? Meaningless!

You did not comprehend his post at all.
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

You did not comprehend his post at all.

And you did? SMH
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by dalaman: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

And you did? SMH

He told you the same thing himself. You clearly didn't understand his post.
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
dalaman:

He told you the same thing himself. You clearly didn't understand his post.

OK! I hear you
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by hopefulLandlord: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

OK! I hear you

I see you've given up on that so let me break it down further for you

What would convince an unbeliever? TBH I don't know, neither do you, not even the unbeliever knows for sure

an unbeliever might say god should come down but even that is not sure to convince the unbeliever if the entity does that

think about how many Christians would dump Christianity if Vishnu comes down and reveals himself to them as the true god, would that convince all Christians? No! not even the majority

we now turn to your god and look at his attributes then make some conclusions from that

an omnipresent god is everywhere and with OP right now

an omniscient god knows specifically what can convince the OP even more than OP himself, that's an absolute fact cuz even OP may not know what would convince OP, he might say an amputee healing, mountain moving, the entity coming down but we can't be sure if that would actually convince him for sure but an omniscient god does cuz if this entity were real, he must know OP more than OP knows himself; this is were you strawmanned me by stating that I want the entity to come down which I didn't

even if a god comes down, there would still be unbelievers, why? because while the entity did what he knew would convince the majority, he didn't do what would convince some, we all have individual differences and these differences apply in every facet of life and is no different when it comes to belief/unbelief in gods, that's why 20 people can listen to a sales pitch, 5 buys into the idea, 10 are not convinced and 5 are totally against the idea, even those sets can still move categories with time

let's move on to the next attribute

whatever that omniscient god knows would convince OP and omnipotent god can do

an omnibelevolent god would want to convince OP of his existence

the fact that a god with all these attributes need humans to spread the idea of his existence like all these attributes don't apply makes one wonder.......

2 Likes

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by chemystery: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

B. Come to your house

Why won't the so called head of the world come down and reveal himself? Does he have the same ideology and limitation as man? If he does, then he was created by man in man's likeness and reasoning which is evident from the way you reasoned out an excuse for your god.

When your god was coming down on earth to check on Adam and Eve, speaking to moses and appearing to Paul, he didn't realise he was the head of the world then abi?

Why even compare Buhari who has limitations and your god in the first place?
Your god is omnipresent, Buhari isn't, so he can easily go everywhere and reveal himself
Your god is immortal, Buhari is a mortal who could possibly be assassinated by his subjects.
And lots of things you claim your god can do that Buhari can't.

You call him most powerful with no limitation yet are quick to endow human limitations on him whenever need arises for him to prove his extraordinariness.

An extraordinary claim they say, requires an extraordinary evidence

2 Likes

Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by shadeyinka(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
chemystery:

Why won't the so called head of the world come down and reveal himself? Does he have the same ideology and limitation as man? If he does, then he was created by man in man's likeness and reasoning which is evident from the way you reasoned out an excuse for your god.

When your god was coming down on earth to check on Adam and Eve, speaking to moses and appearing to Paul, he didn't realise he was the head of the world then abi?

Why even compare Buhari who has limitations and your god in the first place?
Your god is omnipresent, Buhari isn't, so he can easily go everywhere and reveal himself
Your god is immortal, Buhari is a mortal who could possibly be assassinated by his subjects.
And lots of things you claim your god can do that Buhari can't.

You call him most powerful with no limitation yet are quick to endow human limitations on him whenever need arises for him to prove his extraordinariness.

An extraordinary claim they say, requires an extraordinary evidence

You still don't get it?
You need to prove He exists, He doesn't need to prove you exist!

I gave you a simple illustration of what your highly evolved brain can cope with, yet...I am disappointed
Re: Dear,yahweh And Allah,why Am I Declining In Faith? by chemystery: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

You still don't get it?
You need to prove He exists, He doesn't need to prove you exist!

I gave you a simplebillustration of what your highly evolved brain can cope with, yet...I am disappointed
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth / Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist / Why Was Peter, Paul And The Apostles Not Rich In Bible Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.