Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Investments In The Real Estate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investments In The Real Estate (469 Views)

These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investments In The Real Estate by opsycomate: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Hello

My name is Opeyemi and I am a real estate sales person who focuses on serving the real estate needs of home buyers in Ibeju Lekki Lagos State, Ota Ogun State, Warri Delta State in Nigeria.

I’d like to take this opportunity to reach out to you and see if you have any real estate needs at this time?

Should you work with me, I will work tirelessly to ensure you are connected with the best real estate opportunities.

Do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? I am happy to work with you to find solutions.

I hope you will consider contacting me for your future real estate needs. My contact information is below.

Best Wishes,

Opeyemi Adebayomi
Estate Consultant
Opeadebayomi@gmail.com
+234 8082144399
Follow me on Twitter: @wincoswinproperties
Facebook page: Wincoswin Properties
Re: Investments In The Real Estate by opsycomate: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2016
I FOUND SOME REAL MEN!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are REAL men, for they act their dream with open eyes, to make it happen.

If you dream of owning a business (REAL ESTATE) then its time to wake up and act on it.

Contact us for #BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY EXPO - The Startup and Entrepreneurial forum & Training for people transiting from Career to Entrepreneurship and those trying or who will like to start a PLAN B Business!

WINCOSWIN Properties!
Facebook page: wincoswin properties
Tweet wincoswin properties
WhatsApp: 08082144399

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Price / How To Grow Your Fan Page To 50,000 In A Month / Opening An Account In India As A Foreigner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.