Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why You Should Attend A Private School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Attend A Private School (13428 Views)

Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot / The Agony Of Private School Teachers / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol....

I will rather school abroad cool
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Mediapace: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ahahaha I hope so bro
falconey:

Your pic lwkm it will attract lots of "likes"
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
There's only one reason why you should attend a private University.

Because you have the money, and you want your money's worth!
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
All ye clowns debating and countering each other nitori public and private institutions. . I ve a feeling u guys are still fed at home... when you graduate una eyes go clear...

And I graduated from a private school, buh being at home 2yrs before getting a job taught me a lot of things..

Moreover I got my job by merit thru Philips consulting, as I no sabi man now.. every man I met then, drop ur cv..we wil giv a call.. on a long O.Y.O... grin

Moreover I feel its puerile to do all ds comparison, makes no sense... dea are peeps who wud be extraordinary anywhere dey find demselves..

Moreover not only public universities teach other aspects of life, if you finished from Okada, you wud understand what I mean... grin

However according to Reekado banks.."Oluwa ni, sheybe u don see sey Oluwa ni" dats wen u eventually graduate. .

And private unis also giv 3rd class and 2.2... dont get it twisted.... cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by olafotad: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmm .... I expect a counter topic very soon so that I ll be able to compare and contrast..... That can even be done through the content of the write-ups
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by accelion(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother laye! laye!!.......see what they served me in one of the private university.

Just guess the school..........

That's because you don't want to spend money(Guest Cafe, BGH, Order Food etc...). Of course, everyone has a choice. I don't even think any Public Uni makes provision for feeding so thank God you even have an institution to cook for you if not you for dey find kerosene to cook noodles right now.
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by telemapreye1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Federal schools are still the best.
Attended Public school from secondary now in a public university too.
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
crixtex:
All ye clowns debating and countering each other nitori public and private institutions. . I ve a feeling u guys are still fed at home... when you graduate una eyes go clear...

And I graduated from a private school, buh being at home 2yrs before getting a job taught me a lot of things..

Moreover I got my job by merit thru Philips consulting, as I no sabi man now.. every man I met then, drop ur cv..we wil giv a call.. on a long O.Y.O... grin

Moreover I feel its puerile to do all ds comparison, makes no sense... dea are peeps who wud be extraordinary anywhere dey find demselves..

Moreover not only public universities teach other aspects of life, if you finished from Okada, you wud understand what I mean... grin

However according to Reekado banks.."Oluwa ni, sheybe u don see sey Oluwa ni" dats wen u eventually graduate. .

And private unis also giv 3rd class and 2.2... dont get it twisted.... cool

lol,dont tell me u graduated frm okada? sme of d people saying pub uni teaches stuffs shuld go to okada and c dat dey will even learn wat dey cant in dier uni from okada..lol

Proud Graduate of Igbinedion University,Okada

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by samx4real(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
All these are because our government faild to do the needful concerning our education.

The worst of it all is that the government today are d onwers of this so called "Private Universites"
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by 9jatatafo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP as per cultism and moral values, this boils down to individuals as your poise.
Public uni makes you a better person after school in coping life and it's worries because graduating from a public school is not beans. Private universities are not meant for theropod kids. I still prefer public schools
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dunno y dere is dis fight for superiority about universities. I went to a private uni and i graduated frm d law faculty,went to law school,and made it from d law school,now a qualified lawyer and yeah i got my job with Lsj by merit. But then,some of the things okada taught me , i can beat my chest to it that evn some public and federal universities will not teach yu and well academically im sound and still beta dan some of my fed and pub uni counterparts..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by sirTesco(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Standing5:

I don't agree with this point plainly. It takes shorter time in public sch to complete a particular program. I use engineering for example in #ABU Ekpoma# they give Bsc Eng for some 4 years program while in any NUC approved and conforming private unis it is 5 years non-negotiable.
Other point you didn't mention are:

7) Superior standards

In most public uni setting the lecturers are local or homebased and as a result they are familiar with the supervising lecturers from NUC or visiting lecturers from other schools. This promotes laxity in enforcing standards and as a result, there is massive 'sorting' (bribery), sex for grade, cheating and outright falsification of results that could have been easily detected by visiting lecturers or regulatory bodies like NUC. How does a student sit and learn when he or she has to or can easily sort, 'sex-sort', cheat, or falsify a result?

8 superior real world experience and laboratory.

Most private unis are not just well equiped but super equiped. Covenant uni, Babcock uni and Afe babalola uni combined easily dwarfs all public federal unis combined in laboratory equipment standard and volume or availability per student. I am pretty sure it will remain same if all state schools are added to public schools while other private unis are added to the mentioned schs.

9)Organized system.

In private systems. You get your transcripts easily. In public uni the reverse is the case 40% of the time. Same pattern holds for Jamb regularization, NYSC call-up and result checking.
guy where is ABU Ekpoma naw
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
9jatatafo:
OP as per cultism and moral values, this boils down to individuals as your poise.
Public uni makes you a better person after school in coping life and it's worries because graduating from a public school is not beans. Private universities are not meant for theropod kids. I still prefer public schools

Come to okada and see for urself that it is not a school for kids,im sure if u graduate from okada,u can cope anywhere in the world
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by samx4real(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
olafotad:
hmmm .... I expect a counter topic very soon so that I ll be able to compare and contrast..... That can even be done through the content of the write-ups

Bros this is counter thread already oh!

Scroll down on the main page u will see the main thread!
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

lol,dont tell me u graduated frm okada? sme of d people saying pub uni teaches stuffs shuld go to okada and c dat dey will even learn wat dey cant in dier uni from okada..lol

Proud Graduate of Igbinedion University,Okada

Are u minding them?? The sorting alone will reset their brains... grin

Yea I finished frm IUO o... wat year were you out and dept
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by 9jatatafo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

Come to okada and see for urself that it is not a school for kids,im sure if u graduate from okada,u can cope anywhere in the world

Can you compare life in Okada to that off Ekpoma or UNIBEN?
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
crixtex:

Are u minding them?? The sorting alone will reset their brains... grin

Yea I finished frm IUO o... wat year were you out and dept

i finished 2014,law dept and yu?
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
9jatatafo:

Can you compare life in Okada to that off Ekpoma or UNIBEN?

lol,dose unis are all in edo state,i still c dem as d same,all messd up..Brodas and sistas of the same origin.. grin grin grin, we do a lotta paroles with uniben guys so dey are not our competitors.. Infact i think dat Edo state is jinxd,if u love yur kids,do not send dem to any uni in Edo State,dey all turn out the same grin grin

plus i fink okada is d first university that has NDLEA office in d hostel.. or is dia any oda uni,pls lemme know..
@ crixtex,u remember ejo,iron pant

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Emmyphey(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
I like private universities i prefer public universities
GO to a private uni if u have the money and to public if you like abi Nah by force ?
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by akintho(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
MadCow1:
These is no such thing as a good reason to attend any Private University in Nigeria..

Madonna University = Shiit..

Covenant University = Shiit..

UNIBEN = Shiit..

e.t.c.

If you did not attend UNILAG, OAU, UNN or ABU then I'm sorry you are not qualified to be called a Graduate. angry

think properly or maybe your moniker is affecting you in a way.
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

i finished 2014,law dept and yu?

2013, Engineering..... angry.. so u are amongst the chicken suya new girls hostel ladies abi..
You ladies made many guys drink garri at d hostel after all d car ride and iya shola things.... grin

I stayed off campus sha... cool
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
crixtex:

2013, Engineering..... angry.. so u are amongst the chicken suya new girls hostel ladies abi..
You ladies made many guys drink garri at d hostel after all d car ride and iya shola things.... grin

I stayed off campus sha... cool

lol,i heard iya shola is late sef,she confessed a lotta things so i heard,d woman don jazz us gan.. plus u remember ejo and iron pant,,
i mite even know yu..kos i rolled with engineering guys a lot,dose guys are d coolest cool cool and richest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

lol,dose unis are all in edo state,i still c dem as d same,all messd up..Brodas and sistas of the same origin.. grin grin grin, we do a lotta paroles with uniben guys so dey are not our competitors.. Infact i think dat Edo state is jinxd,if u love yur kids,do not send dem to any uni in Edo State,dey all turn out the same grin grin

plus i fink okada is d first university that has NDLEA office in d hostel.. or is dia any oda uni,pls lemme know..

Lolsss... I heard dey are closed up now.. off uwaila street....
So u sef been dey come off campus. ... wink
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by 9jatatafo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

For your mind. Okada and UNIBEN are not mates. You can go to NUC to confirm
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
crixtex:

Lolsss... I heard dey are closed up now.. off uwaila street....
So u sef been dey come off campus. ... wink

lol,,i rocked dat school like madt,i might even know yu,i rolled with engineering guys wella
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by MadCow1: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
akintho:

think properly or maybe your moniker is affecting you in a way.

Who you be?

You don chop?

Abeg Drex.. angry

Aji Amu..
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

lol,i heard iya shola is late sef,she confessed a lotta things so i heard,d woman don jazz us gan.. plus u remember ejo and iron pant,,
i mite even know yu..kos i rolled with engineering guys a lot,dose guys are d coolest cool cool and richest grin grin grin

I knew iya shola was using something, dat her food ehnn...

Lolsss... engineering gus are d wisest guys o.. and u might not know me coz I was a cool guy cool
Well if u know Izuh, Jack etc.....
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
9jatatafo:

For your mind

dnt beef darling,tell me now.. i no wan fight ooo..buh i love ekpoma and uniben ,our sista schools..we are 1 cool cool
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by ariyike23(f): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
crixtex:

I knew iya shola was using something, dat her food ehnn...

Lolsss... engineering gus are d wisest guys o.. and u might not know me coz I was a cool guy cool
Well if u know Izuh, Jack etc.....

iffa hear say ah no know izuh,jack,pboi (gentle p), richy rich sef (d jaguar guy).. i over know jack sef, osondu too
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
9jatatafo:

For your mind. Okada and UNIBEN are not mates. You can go to NUC to confirm
angry angry grin grin... baba.. how ekosodin...
Re: Why You Should Attend A Private School by Standing5(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
sirTesco:
guy where is ABU Ekpoma naw
Sorry i meant AAU (Ambrose Ali Uni)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / Victory Obasi: "Fubi And Her Seed Planting Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.