Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. (4722 Views)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by lirusehn(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba?
. i was about asking the fool this question... am Yoruba tho
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Qelvin(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2016
During the hay days of real vigilante justice when Bakassi boys were Bakassi boys we never had this fulani nonsense in any part of the SE...ask the Hausas and Fulani's what they saw in Aba and Onitsha during the cartoon riots that engulfed them...dem take eyes see their own nyansh after Bakassi boys butchered them like goats, in Okigwe cattle market Fulani's tried to make noise until boys piled their corpses and chased them out.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by jared007: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Bacteria are used to destroy bacteria, virus are used to destroy virus, Bakassi boys cannot destroy fulani terrorists alone. The igbos ve money, let them hire professional jackals to cause divison among the Northern Aristocrats that are sponsoring terrorism!

2 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by loopman: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:

[s]What are u afraid of, slum dweller?. Why can't u focus this ur energy on the betterment of oodua nation than waste it on what is good or not good for the igbos?[/s]

The apparent fact that you live in a slum doesn't mean all members of Nairaland does.
Go and do your fasting and praying for the day.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by iSlayer: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
new2020:
Anambra and Abia are where you will find stubborn, high-headed Igbo men...any mainstream Igbo movement or agitation usually starts from either of these states otherwise that movement would not be successful. I call them Igbo zionists..lol! They have the ability to manufacture any kind of weapons. They are Buhari nightmare...if you take out Anambra and Abia, I can say with 99.9% certainty...you have conquered Igboland!

Good insight. Though you'll still find resistance in Ebonyi. The rest na wash...
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by iSlayer: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
I don't think Bakassi will/should be resurrected. A local highly organized vigilante service should be utilized
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by skyman200(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2016
bakassi boys, hmmm, that means that some rich men will run away, I remember years ago about them at least they guided our land very well, they killed edi na nogu of onitsha, the big monster and others, Fulani herdsmen will not like these one. I welcome it

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by SonOfEl(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bakassi boyz are deadly, but are they a better option for this Fulani malaise? What if the Fulani thing ends, what will keep them busy? I know bakassi boys, they started their operation from umuahia my home town back then during orji uzor kalu's tenure. I think we need a less bloodthirsty vigilante group, not bakassi.

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by ckmayoca: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:
Whilst it seems a good proposal, it may not assist law and order long run.
We have police and army, let them provide security.

Seat and relax and keep waiting for nigeria police and army to protect u. Those r as useless as K in knight
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by DaniDani(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
I totally support this. whatever will make the blood of demonic Fulani herdsmen to flow is a welcome idea. I will even support and join bakassi to flush satanic Fulani herdsmen from the east, the land of wisemen

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by mightyhazel: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tis hight time,methinks

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by ihitenansa: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
We need well equipped vigilantes in the east!

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Onyegecha(f): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:

If they had protected security, our people's blood would not have been shed unnecessarily now. The Nigerian security is not something you wish even your enemy now. Everyone that cares about our safety will celebrate this news of BAKASSI ressurection.

1 Like

Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Longeria(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
worksmart:
Are they providing the so called law and order?
If they are doing their work well without bias, do you think there will be any reason to think of bakassi boys.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by Longeria(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bakassi boys hehehe. I remember those days when all thieves tear race for SE.

Even kids that occasionally obtain mummy purse fear sef.cheesy

Bakassi boys represent more of jungle justice and personally, I don't subscribe to that .

What do you subscribe to.
Re: Southeast "BAKASSI" Group To Trail Fulani Herdsmen. by mightyhazel: 6:59am On May 03, 2016
shocked cheesy
BudeYahooCom:
I never knew that a large chunk of
yorubaland have been grazing
reserves for more than 100 years now till yesterday's revelation by Baba Uthman the SEC GEN of miyetti Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Fires Shots At Oshiomole Just 3 Days After Swearing / Looking At Ibadan's Development / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.