Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons (7315 Views)

25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
raphieMontella:

ifa''ogun's name is also alledgedly efficient..so?

traditionalists...grab?

i live in a world of physicality..
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences...

this is an absurd claim tho!
Budhists do not ''manipulate chi''?
Psychology..u see the brain is highly prone to deceit....and subject to a lot of cognitive biases...even something as little as a variation of the size of a plate used in serving food can decieve this ''powerful brain''...
So basically..
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences

IFA prescribes sacrifices to appease the malevolent spirits. You have not been listening..I am not for appeasement or substitution. I root for eviction.

I do not need to prove anything . I only asked about your personal practical experience in this field. If you don't have any credence keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 5:14am On Sep 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

IFA prescribes sacrifices to appease the malevolent spirits. You have not been listening..I am not for appeasement or substitution. I root for eviction.
wait...in a christian-like deliverance manner?

I do not need to prove anything . I only asked about your personal practical experience in this field. If you don't have any credence keep quiet!
aiit..
Well if they do ''exist''..they know who they ''prey'' on..
Everyone's gat different levels.
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by Immorttal: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

No need to engage in any argument. Yours is a different form of the classical definition of Atheism.

I I understand you correctly, You believe that non physical entities eg demons exist in paralel to man but you don't believe that any god created the universe.

Congratulations!

One day you will stand with your "friends" who by choice you chose over the One who loves you. Its not yet too late for you!
maybe from arguement you can convince me to see reason from your perspective.who knows cry .....on the bolded,
the universe is vast,its end mankind would never know neither can we decipher its intricasies and concealed secrets. for someone to believe the physical realm is all there is, that is thinking with a shallow mind. one have to be open for infinite possibilities to measure the truth. thats the basis of my believe in other numerous realms if not millions,may be possibly billions of realms. you know the universe is a badtstard, anything goes. thank you for the little "arguement"
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Immorttal:
maybe from arguement you can convince me to see reason from your perspective.who knows cry .....on the bolded,
the universe is vast,its end mankind would never know neither can we decipher its intricasies and concealed secrets. for someone to believe the physical realm is all there is, that is thinking with a shallow mind. one have to be open for infinite possibilities to measure the truth. thats the basis of my believe in other numerous realms if not millions,may be possibly billions of realms. you know the universe is a badtstard, anything goes. thank you for the little "arguement"

https://www.nairaland.com/3326337/atheism-contradicts-newtons-first-law/7#49172784
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

wait...in a christian-like deliverance manner?

aiit..
Well if they do ''exist''..they know who they ''prey'' on..
Everyone's gat different levels.

What I see is a Full Cup of Theoretical knowledge and lack off Experience. Since the cup is full, no need to put in any other precious fluids

I'm sorry its like if a deaf person challenges you to debate the superiority of Harmony over Rhymes in music, how will you take up the challenge?

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by agwom(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2016
cry

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

What I see is a Full Cup of Theoretical knowledge and lack off Experience. Since the cup is full, no need to put in any other precious fluids

I'm sorry its like if a deaf person challenges you to debate the superiority of Harmony over Rhymes in music, how will you take up the challenge?
no no thats a wrong conclusion...
Directly..
I claim to have my ear's working but i have no proof of it to the supposed deaf man...
How does that work?
A standard for deafness has to be there
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
smartn09:
Hahahaha....... I would want to let you know that every successful human on earth is or has worked with groups of demons to achieve their positive ends, they are under the authority of man . They are not evil as you think unless you, as human, who dishes out instructions to them is evil. They are fallen angels and they want to regain most of their natural gift by serving human neither do they serve us for any payment. I'm a conjurer , if you would want an ancient knowledge on demon , spirits and demonology , l think we may discuss it outside the forum. Not even the pontiffs performs their work successfully without demon assistance. They are the gods of the earth and everything therein.
lol...just seeing this..
Pls just stop...conjurer!
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by Ganjafama(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
smartn09:
Hahahaha....... I would want to let you know that every successful human on earth is or has worked with groups of demons to achieve their positive ends, they are under the authority of man . They are not evil as you think unless you, as human, who dishes out instructions to them is evil. They are fallen angels and they want to regain most of their natural gift by serving human neither do they serve us for any payment. I'm a conjurer , if you would want an ancient knowledge on demon , spirits and demonology , l think we may discuss it outside the forum. Not even the pontiffs performs their work successfully without demon assistance. They are the gods of the earth and everything therein.
Hey bro, I need ur help
How do I contact you?
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

no no thats a wrong conclusion...
Directly..
I claim to have my ear's working but i have no proof of it to the supposed deaf man...
How does that work?
A standard for deafness has to be there

Its just a parable! I am just alluding to the fact that is is impossible to to make any sense to the obstinate!
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

Its just a parable! I am just alluding to the fact that is is impossible to to make any sense to the obstinate!
if one day...you came to visit me at night..and we stayed outside my house and gisted..but inside my house there was a shinning bright light..
And you asked me what that was..and i told you..i created a star in my house in my laboratory..that that's what giving out that light..and that in a month i'd create a solar system also...
And i told you how solar system works..how stars work etc...
Would you just believe me?
Be honest

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
raphieMontella:

if one day...you came to visit me at night..and we stayed outside my house and gisted..but inside my house there was a shinning bright light..
And you asked me what that was..and i told you..i created a star in my house in my laboratory..that that's what giving out that light..and that in a month i'd create a solar system also...
And i told you how solar system works..how stars work etc...
Would you just believe me?
Be honest

If you are Stephen Hawking, I will take you more seriously but I am a curious type, I will like to see!

But on a serious note, you take an unimaginable risk with your eternity!
You claim for certain "No God", " No Afterlife" if you were wrong, a great WOE betide you.

II clam for certainty "There is God" , "There is Afterlife" if I was wrong, what is my punishment?

Would you rather play Russian Roulette with your Life or with your Money? Which is the wiser CHOICE.

Its your life:

Everything about your Eternity is by your Choice.
God still loves you and Jesus still calls you. Its not yet too late for you my brother.
Time is Ticking
Death the Reaper is Waiting
The whole Truth will soon dawn on you.

Don't bank on eternal regret based on science you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

If you are Stephen Hawking, I will take you more seriously but I am a curious type, I will like to see!

But on a serious note, you take an unimaginable risk with your eternity!
You claim for certain "No God", " No Afterlife" if you were wrong, a great WOE betide you.

II clam for certainty "There is God" , "There is Afterlife" if I was wrong, what is my punishment?

Would you rather play Russian Roulette with your Life or with your Money? Which is the wiser CHOICE.

Its your life:

Everything about your Eternity is by your Choice.
God still loves you and Jesus still calls you. Its not yet too late for you my brother.
Time is Ticking
Death the Reaper is Waiting
The whole Truth will soon dawn on you.

Don't bank on eternal regret based on science you don't understand.
thanks for caring brother!
Revelation:im an agnostic atheist..not a gnostic atheist..
Pascal's wager is not my thing..i deem it a weak cop-out based on fear and thats the stand of many christians...
Im beginning to think...curiosity and skepticism is a ''sin'' on the christian perspective...
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

thanks for caring brother!
Revelation:im an agnostic atheist..not a gnostic atheist..
Pascal's wager is not my thing..i deem it a weak cop-out based on fear and thats the stand of many christians...
Im beginning to think...curiosity and skepticism is a ''sin'' on the christian perspective...

I can feel you now as you talk seriously and more deeply.

The Christian position is NOT based on FEAR! However, in other to reach Atheists, I am compelled to discuss spiritual things purely by RATIONAL means to Atheists like you (...something you can relate with).

An Agnostic Atheist is still an Atheist as far as I am concerned for every Agnostic Atheist I know are NOT LOOKING for God! They have concluded that He doesn't Exist.

If indeed God is Love would it be morally right for Him to COMPEL YOU to be under His kingdom and rule for Eternity: knowing that for the 70-99 years you spent on Earth you actually despised His control over you?

So, still on a rational plane:
Theists could be wrong about everything AND
Atheists too could be wrong at everything

Who stands the chance of Great LOSS?

I don't know if there is a God + Not Searching for Him=Perpetual Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

The Christian position is NOT based on FEAR! However, in other to reach Atheists, I am compelled to discuss spiritual things purely by RATIONAL means to Atheists like you (...something you can relate with).
this is where you missed the point...

An Agnostic Atheist is still an Atheist as far as I am concerned for every Agnostic Atheist I know are NOT LOOKING for God! They have concluded that He doesn't Exist.
did i say i'm not an atheist?
Agnostic atheist=doesnt know if God(s) created/believes the authentic God is unknowable but is certain the ones presented are fake until indisputably proven otherwise...

If indeed God is Love would it be morally right for Him to COMPEL YOU to be under His kingdom and rule for Eternity: knowing that for the 70-99 years you spent on Earth you actually despised His control over you?
i ask again...
Would it be morally right for him to send my daughter to an eternal burning lake of fire for stealing #100 from me;my own hard earned salary?

So, still on a rational plane:
Theists could be wrong about everything AND
Atheists too could be wrong at everything

Who stands the chance of Great LOSS?
i ask...and answer sincerely
Have u considered the possibility of going to allah's hell?
Zoroaster's hell?
Hades? But to mention a few...
I also ask again...
If i told you i can make stars in my house...will u believe me outrightly??

i ask again...
What/who is God?
Uve not answered a single thing bruh...
Ure mixing your beliefs...

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

it works both ways u know?
So im still correct...what then is the standard for deafness?
These are simple questions...
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

this is where you missed the point...

One cannot deny an authentic experience!

raphieMontella:

did i say i'm not an atheist?
Agnostic atheist=doesnt know if God(s) created/believes the authentic God is unknowable but is certain the ones presented are fake until indisputably proven otherwise...

We say the same thing and i said:

Since you cannot accept the God/gods of other people, are you searching for Him?
Your conclusion seems to be like, if others cannot convince me of the real God, then "He does not exist!"

This is an escapist ideology: pushing the responsibility of revealing the real God on others!

raphieMontella:

i ask again...
Would it be morally right for him to send my daughter to an eternal burning lake of fire for stealing #100 from me;my own hard earned salary?

God doesn't send a person to His Refuse Dump because they committed sins. He sends them to His refuse dump if they prove to be useless to His cause. Is there no difference between a Drunkard and a Person who drank alcohol?

When does a programmer delete a Variable or function? When they prove not useful to the objective of the Program

Answer this: Would it be right or wrong to delete a code or variable I created?

It is not sin that is the problem, it is the Nature of Sin!

raphieMontella:

i ask...and answer sincerely
Have u considered the possibility of going to allah's hell?
Zoroaster's hell?
Hades? But to mention a few...

Interestingly, since I am a "good Christian" i.e. I fulfilled the condition prescribed in the Holy Quran, I cannot go to Allahs hell [Quran Sura 5:69, Sura 2:62]
No other deity throws people into hell for Disbelieving in them if you know of one, present evidence. LOL

raphieMontella:

I also ask again...
If i told you i can make stars in my house...will u believe me outrightly??

Haven't I answered this your question?
It could be a self sustaining fusion reaction in the laboratory you know!

raphieMontella:

i ask again...
What/who is God?
Uve not answered a single thing bruh...
Ure mixing your beliefs...

Now, since you don't know if God(s) created the Universe AND you believe the authentic God is unknowable
BUT you are sure of Who He isn't,
Then Who is God to You?

For no answer by others will satisfy you!

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by knowyaself2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

Its an illusion of control. The host is used until his services are no longer needed and then disposed off. Like I said, you become owned.
Wrong, wrong and wrong.
There is no illusion of control here and demons have nothing to do with this; it is simply magic through the powers of the mind. Once you start giving attention to any object and conceiving in your mind that they are such and such, you unconciously infuse them with power and they take on a life of their own. This is a natural phenomenon. The mind has the god element - this is what magic or witchcraft is all about.
Same goes for the name jesus, jehova, etc. These are all thoughtforms made alive and powerful through what is called the mass mind. Imagine the number of Christians(mass mind)giving praise, adoration and such every now and then to the name jesus, and begin to understand the enormous power such name possesses. But because this name is only a thoughtform and doesnt represent a real being, it's powers are limited. Have you ever wondered why church fathers promote praise and worship, arguing that this is only the gratitude Christians should show to the Christian God for his love and such? The answer is simple, without praise, worship and adoration, these thoughtforms will die a natural death and dissipate, having cut their supply of energy through the mass mind.
God is also this energy and nothing more. It is an endless sea of pure consciousness or simply put, mother nature. It is the energy that permeates everything and which brought everything into existence. It has no beginning or end. It doesn't reason, bear grudges, or judge anyone; but it is actively creating and renewing things in accordance to some natural blueprint and laws it set for itself. If anyone aligns themselves with these laws, they are blessed, and if one sets itself against these, they get destroyed.
This endless sea of pure consciousness is available for anyone to tap into and use it for good or bad. Adepts in occult know this truth and they use it to help themselves or against those that don't know about it. It is a kind of potential energy, waiting to be strutured into anything by the conscious mind.
The bible as I see it is just a book of magic for the Jews. It is about their history and bulwark of power. Jewsus, jewhova, and such are all linked to the Jews. Jews are the real world power because of the psychic energy they get from their popular religions. They know about witchcraft and these natural powers more than most people, and this explains why they have dominated world affairs - media, finance, politics, etc. They have successfully put themselves in the position of God because when Christians and other Abrahamic religions give praise and adoration to the Jewish gods, they are giving away their psychic energy and unknowingly empowering the Jews. Be wise my people.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
knowyaself2:

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
There is no illusion of control here and demons have nothing to do with this; it is simply magic through the powers of the mind. Once you start giving attention to any object and conceiving in your mind that they are such and such, you unconciously infuse them with power and they take on a life of their own. This is a natural phenomenon. The mind has the god element - this is what magic or witchcraft is all about.
Same goes for the name jesus, jehova, etc. These are all thoughtforms made alive and powerful through what is called the mass mind. Imagine the number of Christians(mass mind)giving praise, adoration and such every now and then to the name jesus, and begin to understand the enormous power such name possesses. But because this name is only a thoughtform and doesnt represent a real being, it's powers are limited. Have you ever wondered why church fathers promote praise and worship, arguing that this is only the gratitude Christians should show to the Christian God for his love and such? The answer is simple, without praise, worship and adoration, these thoughtforms will die a natural death and dissipate, having cut their supply of energy through the mass mind.
God is also this energy and nothing more. It is an endless sea of pure consciousness or simply put, mother nature. It is the energy that permeates everything and which brought everything into existence. It has no beginning or end. It doesn't reason, bear grudges, or judge anyone; but it is actively creating and renewing things in accordance to some natural blueprint and laws it set for itself. If anyone aligns themselves with these laws, they are blessed, and if one sets itself against these, they get destroyed.
This endless sea of pure consciousness is available for anyone to tap into and use it for good or bad. Adepts in occult know this truth and they use it to help themselves or against those that don't know about it. It is a kind of potential energy, waiting to be strutured into anything by the conscious mind.
The bible as I see it is just a book of magic for the Jews. It is about their history and bulwark of power. Jewsus, jewhova, and such are all linked to the Jews. Jews are the real world power because of the psychic energy they get from their popular religions. They know about witchcraft and these natural powers more than most people, and this explains why they have dominated world affairs - media, finance, politics, etc. They have successfully put themselves in the position of God because when Christians and other Abrahamic religions give praise and adoration to the Jewish gods, they are giving away their psychic energy and unknowingly empowering the Jews. Be wise my people.
I put under arrest your source that lying spirit in Jesus Name.
Yours is just pure Satanism!
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by knowyaself2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

Funny lot.....refute the claims logically if u can and stop deceiving pple. I'm a satanist, and so what? Do you even know who Satan is apart from the lies in your so called holy bible.

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
knowyaself2:

Funny lot.....refute the claims logically if u can and stop deceiving pple. I'm a satanist, and so what? Do you even know who Satan is apart from the lies in your so called bible.
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by raphieMontella: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

Since you cannot accept the God/gods of other people, are you searching for Him?
another wrong premise...
Did you accept allah?
And how does not accepting the gods around mean im not searching?
Hasty conclusions..

Your conclusion seems to be like, if others cannot convince me of the real God, then "He does not exist!"
where did i say so?
Did u read my definition of ''agnostic atheism''?

This is an escapist ideology: pushing the responsibility of revealing the real God on others!
? Weird..thats how t's supposed to be..the presenter of a concept does the work...if i feel like helping then i will...

God doesn't send a person to His Refuse Dump because they committed sins. He sends them to His refuse dump if they prove to be useless to His cause.
i have bible verse disputing this statement dude...
Do u heap a refuse bin till eternity?
Are there only christians in earth?

Is there no difference between a Drunkard and a Person who drank alcohol?
there is a big difference dude...
I dont need to answer this for you..u know it...
So i ask again...if my daughter steal #100 from my own my own salary..is it morally right that she should go to hell?
These are yes or no questions...then an explanation can follow

When does a programmer delete a Variable or function? When they prove not useful to the objective of the Program

Answer this: Would it be right or wrong to delete a code or variable I created?
delete =wipe away
hell is not=wipe away
hell=eternal torture..
Stick to hell's style oga..so i can know where yes and no is needed..

It is not sin that is the problem, it is the Nature of Sin!
nature? Quality or wah? Or kind or what?

Interestingly, since I am a "good Christian" i.e. I fulfilled the condition prescribed in the Holy Quran, I cannot go to Allahs hell

Quran 19 v 72: Then we shall save those who
used
to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And we
shall
leave the polytheists and wrong doers therein
humbled to their knees in Hell fire.
"La ilaha illa Allah (there is no deity but Allah)" is
the second best statement next to the Qur'an. It is
most loved by Allah

without believing in allah and proclaiming that statement wholeheartedly..u aint entering jannah...

No other deity throws people into hell for Disbelieving in them if you know of one, present evidence. LOL
oga...allah's own is sure for you..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam
also these are sure for you
the judaists ''shoel''
hades
tartaros
dante's hell
Irkalla
mictlan
helhiem
xilbaba
tuonela
my god..oboi hell is sure..all these hell's are gone to irrespective of how you spent your life...
Also...according to buddhism jainism and hinduism..you have a battle of reincarnation to fight...so??

Haven't I answered this your question?

It could be a self sustaining fusion reaction in the laboratory you know!
i was expecting you to revise and see the error and re-phrase but u refused...
IOW i cant take you and the god u present seriously..unless you are angel michael..
So sorry..you shot yourself

Now, since you don't know if God(s) created the Universe AND you believe the authentic God is unknowable
BUT you are sure of Who He isn't,
Then Who is God to You?
why are u changing my posts...i clearly put''/'' and you changed it to ''and''..why?

For no answer by others will satisfy you!
i do not understand..
Wait is it that anything you say to me should be swallowed by me ''hook,line and sinker''?
Or im i missing something here?
Wait BTW..is it that you need a promise of an afterlife before you can be altruistic?
Is that the basis of your altruism?
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by shadeyinka(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

another wrong premise...
Did you accept allah?
And how does not accepting the gods around mean im not searching?
Hasty conclusions..

where did i say so?
Did u read my definition of ''agnostic atheism''?

? Weird..thats how t's supposed to be..the presenter of a concept does the work...if i feel like helping then i will...

i have bible verse disputing this statement dude...
Do u heap a refuse bin till eternity?
Are there only christians in earth?

there is a big difference dude...
I dont need to answer this for you..u know it...
So i ask again...if my daughter steal #100 from my own my own salary..is it morally right that she should go to hell?
These are yes or no questions...then an explanation can follow

delete =wipe away
hell is not=wipe away
hell=eternal torture..
Stick to hell's style oga..so i can know where yes and no is needed..

nature? Quality or wah? Or kind or what?

Quran 19 v 72: Then we shall save those who
used
to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And we
shall
leave the polytheists and wrong doers therein
humbled to their knees in Hell fire.
"La ilaha illa Allah (there is no deity but Allah)" is
the second best statement next to the Qur'an. It is
most loved by Allah

without believing in allah and proclaiming that statement wholeheartedly..u aint entering jannah...

oga...allah's own is sure for you..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahannam
also these are sure for you
the judaists ''shoel''
hades
tartaros
dante's hell
Irkalla
mictlan
helhiem
xilbaba
tuonela
my god..oboi hell is sure..all these hell's are gone to irrespective of how you spent your life...
Also...according to buddhism jainism and hinduism..you have a battle of reincarnation to fight...so??

i was expecting you to revise and see the error and re-phrase but u refused...
IOW i cant take you and the god u present seriously..unless you are angel michael..
So sorry..you shot yourself

why are u changing my posts...i clearly put''/'' and you changed it to ''and''..why?

i do not understand..
Wait is it that anything you say to me should be swallowed by me ''hook,line and sinker''?
Or im i missing something here?
Wait BTW..is it that you need a promise of an afterlife before you can be altruistic?
Is that the basis of your altruism?

I will reply only to one phrase here:
Is there no difference between a Drunkard and a Person who drank alcohol?
This was a mistake, I wanted to write

There is difference between a Drunkard and a Person who drank alcohol
A Drunkard has the nature of Drinking alcohol
Just like a Sinner has the nature of sinning

The fact that I drank alcohol doesn't make me a drunkard. Just like the fact that I committed a sin does not make me a sinner.

For All have sinned and come short of the glory of God...

I apologize for this error.
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by knowyaself2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

I want you to engage me logically with irrefutable facts or anything close to it. Don't escape with the lying spirit bla bla....reason with me and present the finer points of your beleive system, perhaps you may yet convert me to a christian. I'm open minded and will accept anything convincing enough to give the lie to my current convictions.
Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by Immorttal: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2016
knowyaself2:

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
factual, and intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons by ashjay001(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Though, there are some idiotic topics, posts and comments that grate on ur nerves, u cant but love NL, if u're seeking knowledge with minimal price(mb), without having to go thru d rigours of personal experience!

Just be discerning enough to sieve d chaff out!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo / The Wrong Way To Be An Atheist / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.