Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? (7984 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2009
The presido of PFN,pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has remained one of Tb Joshua's most vocal critics,even threatening to expel any PFN member that fraternize with him.He has stated to the press & on the pulpit that Joshua should show him the pastor that pastored him before he was called into the ministry;saying that if joshua can tell him when & how he got converted,he would then consider him, Who is temitope joshua mentor considering his background, ?
Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2009
T.B. Joshua ain't got no mentor. He claims to have been born again from his mother's womb. That's one of the reason why he's at loggerheads with a lot of people today.
Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by naijanow: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2009
Where did you hear TB Joshua say he was born again from his mother's womb? That's our problem - we love to disseminate rumours we hear from other people but constantly fail to go to the source to find out the truth. And we call ourselves Christians. Christ taught us to find out the truth from GOD FIRST and hold fast to that which is true. To follow gossip and rumours is to follow the devil.
Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by Pharoh: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2009
So is it not possible again for someone to give his life to christ personally and train himself in the word of God? Jesus said the holy spirit is the number one comforter who will teach us and explain everything we need to know about the bible and not in a theology school.

Can these same pastors trace their mentor mentors up to Jesus Christ backward?

Who was the mentor of apostle paul?

The holy spirit is joshua's mentor and that is enough.

Why should they expel christians who want to associate with him. It is not about denomination but about the body of christ. You can belong to any denomination, redeem, anglican or what ever and not necessarily belong to the body of christ.

Every individual is free to choose who he or she wants to associate to simple.
Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by PastorAIO: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2009
Any pastor that gets expelled from PFN is a lucky pastor. A blessed pastor in fact.

1 Like

Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by BlackRevo: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Any pastor that gets expelled from PFN is a lucky pastor. A blessed pastor in fact.

Abi ooo my brother, is this is not the beginning of a cartel?
Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by Toyinaje: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2009
One thing is clear - a Christian must not only know his faith but also show his faith. What you see in the ministry of Prophet T B Joshua is what happened in the book of Acts. Jesus even said in the Book of John 14:12 "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father".

Furthermore, the Holy Spirit is the One who guides T B Joshua into all truth. In John 16:13 Jesus said that "when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come"

When you look at the ministry of Prophet T B Joshua you can see that he is under the control of the Holy Spirit and that he is guided by the Holy Spirit. You see that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by bydot1(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2009
Born again frm mother's womb indeed

1 Like

Re: ~^"who Is Pastor T.b Joshua's Mentor~'^? by omotaigga: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Akiika!

Toyinaje:
One thing is clear - a Christian must not only know his faith but also show his faith. What you see in the ministry of Prophet T B Joshua is what happened in the book of Acts. Jesus even said in the Book of John 14:12 "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father".

Furthermore, the Holy Spirit is the One who guides T B Joshua into all truth. In John 16:13 Jesus said that "when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come"

When you look at the ministry of Prophet T B Joshua you can see that he is under the control of the Holy Spirit and that he is guided by the Holy Spirit. You see that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria / Is It Okay For Christians To Flirt? / Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.