Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL (39731 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by iamauxin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
K
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who cares?? , hope your trash sells since you are no longer under YBNL.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by nikkypearl(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
wetin olajumoke dey talk sef

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by guywitzerogal(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kesh God will bless ur hustle......don't mind does sayin u wouldn't make it alone same was said bout wizkid and banky now see were d boi dey
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by yemmight(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
praizeblog:
jummy u beta dnt let dos fans out deir roast u alive wit bad comments............. like our sis toyin aimaku

That Toyin don loose scope since.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by guywitzerogal(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
don't mind dat one jare she think say na bread and butter talk

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Generalk007: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Any decision u make in lyf is either it form u it deform u .I pray ur decision leaving olamide wil not go other way.wish u success street noni
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by vickydevoka(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Edwinmason:
forming a record label that luks like the trash he sings....wat da hell is YAGI?
It means PEPPER in hausa language
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Lastine: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who cares if you leave YBNL nation... As if he sings good music before

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Edwinmason(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
vickydevoka:
It means PEPPER in hausa language
what of TOMATOES?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Y.oung A.nd G.etting I.t YAGI
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Our5k(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
yemmight:

That Toyin don loose scope since.
lol......na u talk am oo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by MNDY(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
This Olajumoke still has that bread-seller face even after the stardom and upgrade! Lolz!
-
Keshi my guy is good with lyrical words perhaps even better than Olamide!
-
I am earnestly waiting to hear what Lil-Kesh will name his own record label! Especially after seeing that creative coinage of an acronym that he formulated as the name of his album - Young And Getting It (Y.A.G.I)
-
YAGI sounds like a Yoruba word! I don't know if it is!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, wroted olajumoke's English for her?I knows she don't knows how to spoke or wrote good English. I am sure somebody wroted it for her.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by gbeymey(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Kikiki #laffinboswana... Jummy dey react? Make she stay her lane o before dem open her storybook for her... Naija with acidic mouth
lolz...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by encrypt(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
MNDY:
This Olajumoke still has that bread-seller face even after the stardom and upgrade! Lolz!
-
Keshi my guy is good with lyrical words perhaps even better than Olamide!
-
I am earnestly waiting to hear what Lil-Kesh will name his own record label! Especially after seeing that creative coinage of an acronym that he formulated as the name of his album - Young And Getting It (Y.A.G.I)
-
YAGI sounds like a Yoruba word! I don't know if it is!
It isn't..it's Hausa for that ground pepper that comes with suya..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by NwankpaDaniel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
It add to my gp?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by LoveJesus87(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
mhizzcutie:
angry
u beautiful!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by wacoj(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
When did this babe learn to tweet. She just started adult education last month.
I am very sure she is learning ABCD and 123. Who is responsible for her tweets?

English sef she never sabi yet! she still dey speak Osogbo Yoruba, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by Misterdhee1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
In my opinion, it is just too early..Most of these YBNL acts are only living on Olamide's fame and influence..As lone stars, it might not be so glinting..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by adellam16(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
praizeblog:
jummy u beta dnt let dos fans out deir roast u alive wit bad comments............. like our sis toyin aimaku
r u minding d ode? Shebi na nigerians dey make her popular so as she is feeling like celebrity n saying nonsense
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by omgismholly(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
bqlekan:
I like the way both artistes handled the situation. We all know there was a misunderstanding
there was no misundastandin,contract oti pari.wat kind of misundastandin wud make 2 of dem leave same time?.its not only kesh, viktoh left also
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by smileyz16(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Edwinmason:
forming a record label that luks like the trash he sings....wat da hell is YAGI?
lol it means young and getting it #yagi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by GudDoc(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:

lolz... i smell beef! bbq'd grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by wacoj(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
smileyz16:

lol it means young and getting it #yagi

I thought about same thing also. Would it be that when he is 40+ he will change
the name of the label to :
OAGI: Old and getting it.

This boy needs orientation. weed seems much in his blood stream
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by nikkypearl(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
GudDoc:

lolz... i smell beef! bbq'd grin
:oto smell pork nai e remain o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by bqlekan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
omgismholly:
there was no misundastandin,contract oti pari.wat kind of misundastandin wud make 2 of dem leave same time?.its not only kesh, viktoh left also
actually, victoh didn't leave.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL by danxzy: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmm i dont have much to say than good luck to lil kesh for his decision to have his own label #YAGI
@ADENKULE_GOLD said he will still be under YBNL no matter the situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Seyi Law Insults Lady Who Said His Baby's Weight Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.