Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Stop Saying Trash About The Bible Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Saying Trash About The Bible Muslims. (481 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Time Talking Trash About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Saying Trash About The Bible Muslims. by Collinz2(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
I came across a topic here on nairaland by yazach claiming that the bible is not from God and all kind of thing but am here to prove your wrong.

Like your questions ask the bible and then ask the quo'ran

1. What is your name?
Bible: scripture. 2 Timothy 3:16.

The word bible is used to describe a collection of sacred text or scripture.

2. Where are you from?
Bible: From God. 2 Timothy 3:16

What muslims knows is that man wrote the bible but did you ask your self why?

Take for instance your phone or any device and you want to post anything here from nairaland will you write it on a piece of paper and tell the phone to post it? No, you have to push, direct the device to it and if someone else sees your post with it say is the deuice that post it or you?

God direct/lead/push people to write the bible. And these people most of them don't know each other. Some were killed because of the word. Who is ready to die for something that is not true?

3. Do you tell people to go to church on sunday?
Bible: gather everybody and share the word of God. Deu 31:12 - 13 and Hebrews 10:24-25.

God did not give us a specific time and day to share and practice his word unlike your quoran.

4. Is your Religion called christianity?
Bible: God never created religion, he (GOD) created man and man invented religion.

Go find out what religion mean and i will give you ref.

5. Is Trinity mention in you?
Bible: just like the world bible, trinity was not mention in the bible but God stated he is the three in one God. Matt 28:19, 2 Cor 13:14 and 1 Peter 1:1-2.

Christian use many phrase to refer to something in the bible.

6. Contradiction
Like i said earlier God used different people to write the book.

For instance a group people can't give you the same account of an incidend.

7. Change
Give prove that the bible was changed.

I rest my case and i don waka.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Overcome Your Weaknesses / More Revealing Facts About Hijaab Wearing For Students In Osun State / What Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.