Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants (43354 Views)

N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by psalm121vs1: 8:38am On May 01, 2016
ademasta:
I still dey serve(nysc).... abeg I fit go write the exam? Someone shd plz reply.
What do u have to loose by not going..transport? u will make that back..fortune is a bitch..u might just be the guy with all the answers..u have everything to loose by not going. .

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by XfStyle: 8:42am On May 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
On my way to Airforce base Ikeja.......
Please update us here thanks
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Samscofield: 8:52am On May 01, 2016
What most people don't get is the fact that this recruitment is strictly for professionals, that is some selected courses in Engineering, the Medicals and a few Selected educatinist especially in Mathematics, English Lang. Chemistry and Statistics, ICT and a few other courses specifically mentioned. Safe yourself the stress if your course is not mentioned because they are going to adhere strictly to that. Not an antagonist but just facts. Hope this helps.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by MDMDSA: 9:05am On May 01, 2016
the screening is state wise i just returned from there now,my state Nasarawa is tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by kingfriday(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2016
slimRakim:

King friday...hws the schedule at the airforce base in kawo..tx

No schedule yet. We were just told that ALL DSSC AIRFORCE APPLICANTS should report to their chosen screening centre. Am still on my way to Kawo.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by olly12: 9:15am On May 01, 2016
Can anybody give us the timetable for the Sam Ethan Airbase in Lagos base on the states as scheduled thanks.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by slimRakim: 9:19am On May 01, 2016
kingfriday:

No schedule yet. We were just told that ALL DSSC AIRFORCE APPLICANTS should report to their chosen screening centre. Am still on my way to Kawo.

Ok cool...I'v jst been informed dt d list of applicants and state of origin have been pasted at the gate
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by XfStyle: 9:21am On May 01, 2016
MDMDSA:
the screening is state wise i just returned from there now,my state Nasarawa is tomorrow.

Where is your centre?and do u know about other states schedule
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2016
Abia, OGUN and AKWA IBOM. Will be screened on tue may 3rd 2016....i was not allowed to snap the time table. All candidate who miss the screening on his assigned date will be allowed to write on Sat irrespective of states. Thanks
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2016
XfStyle:

Pls,will checking of credentials, medical check,height and test be done for all candidates today?...
Yes.And it depends on the population of each state.

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by XfStyle: 9:42am On May 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Abia, OGUN and AKWA IBOM. Will be screened on tue may 3rd 2016....i was not allowed to snap the time table. All candidate who miss the screening on his assigned date will be allowed to write on Sat irrespective of states. Thanks
Thanks for the info,pls any idea about the state doing today?
Is Lagos your centre?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by JoseRaji(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2016
please are there any applicants writing in Ilorin? could you please update me on the situation there
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Daniel2802(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2016
I just passed Airforce junction Portharcourt, if u see the crowd eh grin
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by yayabu(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2016
There's time table on dates each state will be screened but it's not online so go to your centers and verify.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2016
XfStyle:

Thanks for the info,pls any idea about the state doing today?
Is Lagos your centre?
.....Yes...... All northern state will be screened today and tomorrow according to the time table... Some guy managed to snap the time table Sha.. Letz be hopeful if someone will post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by khamiiid: 9:54am On May 01, 2016
JoseRaji:
please are there any applicants writing in Ilorin? could you please update me on the situation there

same hea, pls update
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by masterblogger(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2016
All applicant should meet on SUNDAY, 1st may? And thousands of Christians will abandon church today. What a pity.
I dare them to fix it on a FRIDAY and see, 90% of Muslims won't attended and then if they attended the will leave ths venue for thier various mosque once it's prayer time.

#fakechristians
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by beetreez: 9:56am On May 01, 2016
How about Ilorin please...

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2016
Bnladan:
I came across this information on their website. I know many of us are waiting to receive text messages for invitation to the zonal enlistment exercise. It seems there will no be text messages this time around

NOTICE TO ALL DSSC CANDIDATES
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE CHOSEN IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR THE DIRECT SERVICE SCREENING ON SUNDAY 1 MAY 2016 WITH ORIGINALS OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

Hmmm I just laugh the training not easy!!! Advice for all of you!!! If you know u r not fit!!! And don't want your parents to bury you don't go!!! Na small boys from NDA go slap you, beat u, kick u, flog u, so bros n sisters no be do or die affair!! Point of warning!!
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by spicy244(f): 10:18am On May 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:

Are you also scheduled for Tuesday?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by habsydiamond(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2016
Pls, did anyone receive any message may be through sms or E-mail before today on this exercise. Pls your response will be well appreciated.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by omotayo30(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2016
Pls I need past question for Nigerian airforce DSS and here is my email address: qamar_din30@yahoo.com.thanks I nid urgent reply
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by kasid: 10:33am On May 01, 2016
MDMDSA:
pls can anybody with relevant info of Osun State,at Ipetu Ijesa:Nigeria Air Force Inst. of Safety,Ipetu Ijesha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by nuremoore(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2016
masterblogger:
All applicant should meet on SUNDAY, 1st may? And thousands of Christians will abandon church today. What a pity.
I dare them to fix it on a FRIDAY and see, 90% of Muslims won't attended and then if they attended the will leave ths venue for thier various mosque once it's prayer time.

#fakechristians

I wonder why U have to bring Religion into this.. . . . Shame on U and ur pathetic tots. Am a Christian, made it to the screening venue before 6:30a.m and am in church right now.#fakeYOU

5 Likes

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by nuremoore(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2016
Edo state is slated for Friday.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2016
spicy244:

Are you also scheduled for Tuesday?
..... Yes ogun state.. Along with abia and AKWA IBOM.. What about you?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by sholyboy88: 10:57am On May 01, 2016
Hello house... please I need update on Nigerian Airforce DSSC recruitment. Please what's the latest.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Vaxt(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2016
Suntin wey dem close april 13
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by sholyboy88: 11:01am On May 01, 2016
Please when is Ogun state Oyo and Osun state...

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by stteejax(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2016
Bayelsa tomorrow... Just left
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ciskenn(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2016
who is in kano State? what's the situation over there? When will IMO state be screened any info please ? you can chat on WhatsApp 08032774091

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.