Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG (674 Views)

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / My Ministers Are ‘incompetent’ – Buhari Opens Up / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by maupe: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers on Tuesday reacted to the claimof fuel diversion by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, describing it as a cover-up for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s inefficiencyin providing adequate supply.Kachikwu had on Monday said trucks conveying petrol were being diverted from Lagos to Cameroon and Chad, adding that fuel scarcity had persisted mainly because the NNPC could not track the trucks.However, the Chairman, NUPENG, Lagos Zone, Alhaji Tokunbo Korodo, said in a telephone interview with our correspondent, “I don’t believe that that statement is correct. He (Kachikwu) is only trying to look for a cover-up for the inefficiency on the part of the NNPC. If you say somebody is diverting and it is so clear to you as a minister, what have you done to prevent a recurrence and who are those responsible for the diversion? Is it the drivers, the marketers or the transporters?“If at all there is diversion, as alleged, what is the function of our law enforcement agents? What are they doing? Are they compromised?He is a government official and he should always be mindful of his statements. This is the man that has given series of reasons for the lingering fuel scarcity.”The problem, according to Korodo, is that there is inadequate fuel supply in the country.On the tracking devices the minister said the government would instal on tankers, the NUPENG chairman said, “He has said it several times. On the issue of tracking device, I can tell you categorically that over 80 per cent of the tankers in Nigeria have tracking devices installed by the transporters.What he is telling us is not a new thing. It is a political statement.”The National Chairman, Petroleum Tanker Drivers Branch, NUPENG, Mr. Salimon Oladiti,recalled that the minister had recently said that fuel queues might not disappear until May.
http://www.punchng.com/nupeng-faults-kachikwu-on-fuel-diversion-claim/

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by maupe: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
For the first time, i agree with NUPENG
Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't blame that interloping JJC, called kachikwu. He is from Onicha-ugbo, and from what i know of them, all their men are either gay, bisexual or not okay upstairs.
Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
nonsense.What do you expect when the grand commander of the federal republic is as incompetent as they come.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
The incompetent person here is buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by oduastates: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUPENG is full of overpaid loafers
Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by amaco12(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
nonsense.What do you expect when the grand commander of the federal republic is as incompetent as they come.

Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by Pidggin(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is to blame here, he is the Petroleum minister
Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by 989900B: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Blattant lie from the pits of hell!!

NUPENG are liars!!!

Kachikwu is fxcking right!

Who does not know about the smuggling of petroleum products to neighbouring countries?

I have multiple hard evidences.

To slap this people just dey hungry me . . . these are the 'faces of fuel scarcity'.
Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by SurefireAsoOke: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oro(word)
Re: Kachikwu, you are incompetent: NUPENG by mightyjoe746: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
When it is not business as usual, AWON OLE ONIJEKUJE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Concession 2nd Niger Bridge, Four Airports / Building Collapse / Shame On Shell: Ecocide By Oil Extraction In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.