Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) (78112 Views)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
He would look at this picture in about 5 years from now, and laugh it all off!!!
It looks like nah my uncle dash me!!!!
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Sam0(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
this one na coat abi na suit.?
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by bernabc: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
no be uam be this? o boy this guy na 1st class be that oo as our profs de like out dated things....
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Taking refuge inside the coat.
Life coat grin
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by comrChris(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
this kinda thing makes people have phobia for suit,,for goodness sake is there no better suit to borrow,,why all this that is the one he has? was he that bad in his 4 to 5 years in school that he couldnot make friends who can borrow him nice suit..that guy lack fashion l swear
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by macaranta(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Seriously why make fun of him when he's tryna defend his project and get a better life.Probably if he steals a suit just to look "proper" you'd be happy.Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Biographyroom(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hahahahahahah.... This is very funny,,,,, this guy is not serious

http://biographyroom.com/the-nigerian-army-ranks-ranks-of-the-nigerian-army-officers/
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
No be im own naa. He borrow di coat from one Embassy security assistant supervisor. The coat dey oversized and the trouser overlong. The things wey him remove na the beret cap and pin-badge on the coat. Na dis kain person dey become very big tomawo. Congratulations for surviving. May God bless your hussle.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by henrydadon(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
of deeper life
seeing the picture pastor kumuyi came to mind..dude wanted some respect from the lecturer grin
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by sn019051: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na Buhari cause am!
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by dissybling(f): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
him pale do well
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dinocarex:
The man is INSIDE the suit...

No! Na the coat WEAR di man.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Kasnel: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's well brother. Congratulations!, the important thing is, you are now a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Silumi(f): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
of deeper life
Williams kumiye (general overseer of deeper life) doesnt dress like dat

2 Likes

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by belcom10(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
sugardad1:
See what a guy wore to school today for project defense
we hav seen it, so who among dem is 'sugardad1'. And on a serious note i need that sister's number ,the one in purple and black for a serious business. And I think the op is capable of doin dat.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na yellow fever he be
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by oshiiteoku: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
My grandpa will desribe this one as wearing shoot and shoot,as in suit and suit,lol
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by preggi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
You guys got me amazed with your childish remarks. That young man probably had to go "begging" just to have that suit and you are here laughing loud. I doubt if you guys making a joke out of his struggle ever had to go days without a decent meal and still read/ prepare for test coupled with doing menial jobs by the side just to be in school.

To you young man if you ever get to read this know that you will laugh last

7 Likes

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by kullozone(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Person Wey Snap The Second Picture Resemble Wetin Teddy Bear And Baboon Born..I Pray It's The Stoopid Op.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by egojiokwu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
I once bought a suite, a coat rather, okirika type. What I did was to wear it and look at myself on a standing mirror. That is what this guy should have done. It's not compulsory to wear suite during defense. You can put on simple ironed long sleeve with tie. After looking at myself on the mirror, I realized that I just wasted my money. I had to dispose it and not to disgrace myself in the office. Nobody forced me to enter boutique and spend money, after all fed. govt pay me salary so that I can spend it.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Fynestboi: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
sugardad1:

which school be this?
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
preggi:
You guys got me amazed with your childish remarks. That young man probably had to go "begging" just to have that suit and you are here laughing loud. I doubt if you guys making a joke out of his struggle ever had to go days without a decent meal and still read/ prepare for test coupled with doing menial jobs by the side just to be in school.

To you young man if you ever get to read this know that you will laugh last

But we have prayed for him na. Again, may God bless his hussle. Amen
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by 4nobody4every1: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
general overseer
Buhahahahaha grin grin

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
agabaI23:
grin grin grin ezigbo coat

Nna ... I dey tell you.....cheesy
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Reddfox(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Future president right there.....
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Rebuke: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
To me, Op is a very silly person for doing this. The poor guy should sue your stupid ass. When has it become a crime to cut your coat according to your size?

Nawa for nairaland sef. I rebuke you all.

3 Likes

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mile-12 Koat. Lmao.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by emmancipated(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Wicked guy!
grin grin grin
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by tico1212(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Obviously the coat is for his papa or one uncle in the village
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Timijo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
sugardad1:
He wore what he has. He is better than some ass hole who will go and steal. The most important thing is that he was in school to defend his project.
That guy you are seeing there may later become your employer tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Tego(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
These na KOTU no be COAT.....He wear KOTU
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rebuke:
To me, Op is a very silly person for doing this. The poor guy should sue your stupid ass. When has it become a crime to cut your coat according to your size?

Nawa for nairaland sef. I rebuke you all.

Di Koat is WEARING the man naa. No bi according to im size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASU 2013/2014 Admission / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.