Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos (54557 Views)

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Seawhy(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2016
The wicked must not go unpunished.
Why is this world wicked. What offence did this small boy commite that will warrant this inhuman act. This is inhumanity to man.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by dammiedot(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
The Kind of heat the people that did this will experience in hell eh.... They will wish they were never born. This is just evil! angry
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by monex(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
i went through this thread and saw genuine empathy from all and sundry devoid of any tribal or religious sentiment or hate. I say truly we have an inner self that strives for good. This is the part of us we should accentuate and keep feeding.

I believe in Humanity!

1 Like

Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Ekaka1(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2016
Nina4u:
There is sins in the bible God will never forgive and being a ritualist is one of them .. May this boy be a great man with many talents in JN Amen
Amen!!!
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2016
adimoh99:
To what benefit now What wrong did he do to deserve this Made him loose his sight completely for your selfish gain.. Your punishment is reserved for everlasting... People are so inhuman
Some of those people may turn to pastor tomorrow and start carrying bible around. What is going to happen to them? Have they gone away with this just like that after repenting?
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Margauxluv(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2016
Only God knows how I feel righNow cry
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
That's very common in Nigeria tho, ritualism is Nigeria's motto.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by adimoh99(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Some of those people may turn to pastor tomorrow and start carrying bible around. What is going to happen to them? Have they gone away with this just like that after repenting?

I just believe that in one way or the other they'll reap whatever evil they sow except they look for that boy and confess to the grievous act they did to him... Whether they become angels tomorrow it's between them and their creator.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by 1metre: 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
If God forgive the perpetrators of the heinous act, then everyone will make heaven..a helpless child
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by June24th: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
Nina4u:
There is sins in the bible God will never forgive and being a ritualist is one of them .. May this boy be a great man with many talents in JN Amen
My dear.. Please, when next u type, please type Jesus's Name in full instead of abbreviating.. It baffles me hw u typed other letters in full except that.. Dnt get me wrong, I'm not insulting u, I'm jst advising cos I knw it's the right thing to do..
Pls dnt take it personal, also share with others.. Let's type Jesus's Name in full instead of abbreviating..
Thank you
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by kan12(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2016
who will save us from this.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
toluine56:

Sadly, God 'll still forgive. I wish he wouldn't.
i was just about to say this. that's if they turn to him.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by baffabulous(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2016
who him eyes don epp b4?
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by SirDavico(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
God!
Let thy kingdom come.
Let thy will take place, as it is in heaven, also upon earth.

Man has dominated man to his own hurt!
Oh God!
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by gerytony(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2016
Tears drop from my eyes as I saw this picture. May God help this child into a great personality and inspiration. God bless u boy zip av u in my prayers. God will use your situation for his glory. God bless u. I love you bro. The truth is that when the perpetrators of this act seek God's face, the will be forgiven, that is the nature of God's love. Let's show this boy love by praying for him ceaselessly and also for the repentance of such perpetrators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by factwriter(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
...ALL-MIGHTY and ALL-MERCIFUL
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
adimoh99:

I just believe that in one way or the other they'll reap whatever evil they sow except they look for that boy and confess to the grievous act they did to him... Whether they become angels tomorrow it's between them and their creator.
Example is Shina Rambo that claimed to kill hundred men,several human heads,100 human tongues all for rituals to fortify himself. And now he's a pastor. My question now is that "Has he gotten away with it?" some lives have been wasted by him but instead of paying for those atrocities,he's now enjoying being called "Daddy" Daddy". I don't think I can follow such pastor or what do you have to say about that? And who knows,he might enter paradise because he has more time,he knows he has done too much evil and he has repented and he's going to prepare well for after life while those he killed untimely might enter hell as a result of not preparing for death when he killed them.
Why is life like this?
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by factwriter(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
Just wondering how our creator can stomach this kind of dastardly acts while we (his creation, certified sinners) throws up upon witnessing evils like this.

What s manner of patience!
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 03, 2016
Nina4u:
where pls?
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Trypa(f): 11:09pm On May 03, 2016
lanicky:
Aww..My Goodness.
This is so sad. Can't help but shed a tear for the poor boy. cry
Awww.

to bad dear
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by star2008(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
May Almighty God bless u beyond ur expectation s n as 4 d ritualist will know no peace forever.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 03, 2016
Barney11:
Oh Almighty!make this boy to be a great person
Almighty should never have let this happen. To a little child that never hurt anyone.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2016
Too.bad
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Nina4u(f): 12:43am On May 04, 2016
June24th:

My dear.. Please, when next u type, please type Jesus's Name in full instead of abbreviating.. It baffles me hw u typed other letters in full except that.. Dnt get me wrong, I'm not insulting u, I'm jst advising cos I knw it's the right thing to do..
Pls dnt take it personal, also share with others.. Let's type Jesus's Name in full instead of abbreviating..
Thank you
I think Jesus is smart enough to understand me lol
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by cybriz82(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2016
Which well u dey wish am again person dn lost iz eyes 4rever u dey wish am well to grow new eyes or wat? Well as for me n my prayer whoever did dis to him will surely xperience same things frm hiz children also.frm generation to generation he go dey born pikin wey no get eyes in jesus name.Amen.I admire d little boy courage strong dude.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by MrLeno(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
When will humans start behalving like humans again?

My brother, it is because human beings are human beings and that is why these things are happening. Man's heart is ordinarily wicked.
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by yutsuf(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2016
Alhamdulilah..... i thank God for him is still alive .......... at least his sins before Almighty Allah will reduce....... may Almighty Allah forgive him all his previous sins...
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2016
Oh!!!! my goodness why human being are so heartless O Allah make this boy a great person in life
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by PATRICKPATH(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2016
PEOPLE ARE HEARTLESS
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed

Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by yazach: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
na this type of people those pastors suppose to be claiming that they performed miracle on. But they will only use unknown person for the mumus to fall for their fraudulent miracles
Re: Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos by Prechicliff(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2016
what happened to our country..¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / Robbers Spend Six Hours In Victim’s House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.