Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fraud With First Mobile Apk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud With First Mobile Apk (1088 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / SUCCESFUL ATM Fraud With A Bank Customised Callers Tone By A Fraudsters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud With First Mobile Apk by mrchuckz: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Based on 2 experiences so far with first bank mobile app on android. I will advice qw think twice b4 doing any transfer.
Oct 2nd 2015 I transferred 20k to my uba Acct. I was debited but was not credited on my Uba.
Same thing happened again yesterday and all they can tell me is I must have mistakenly chosen a wrong account. Then a wrong name and a wrong bank.
When no be sleep will one not know with those things coming in stages.
First mobile is fraud!!!!!
Re: Fraud With First Mobile Apk by Sugarcious(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Although I have never used a mobile app for my bank transactions but I think first you need to check your details properly first before doing any transaction online. Keep in mind that you are not the first to use the app. If they have encountered such problem in the beginning, defiantly they would have solved it. And lastly, check your UBA BANK account transaction details via the bank. I had same issues but never knew it was a network problem.
Re: Fraud With First Mobile Apk by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
1st bank is becoming useless I av stopped the use of my two account with then because I experience the same issue
Re: Fraud With First Mobile Apk by segebobo: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
If the transaction was done to another account they should at least provide the account details. Moreover, there should be an email notification that will contain details of the transaction.
Re: Fraud With First Mobile Apk by mrchuckz: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's d problem they have not provided d details of d recipient. When it happened before they claimed the person has withdrawn d money.and they have flagged d acct to auto lock any further cash lodgement.
Till date no news
Re: Fraud With First Mobile Apk by mrchuckz: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Also the application ask bank then account no after which it displays d account name.
If one makes mistake with account no will someone not recognise the account as a verification?
Haba.
I suspect either a hack or a mole .
Then whichever the account the money goes to should be checked too. It might give a clue to who is really behind it.

I still await first bank response to all my request via mail
Customer care
And calls made to firstcontact

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video:4 Kidnappers Cut Off Man Head And His Manhood, Arrested / Policeman Pictured Shaking Hands & Posing With A Marijuana Smoker / Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Releases Dramatic Video On #bringbackourgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.