Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) (36452 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by emeraldo56(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
must they order d IGP before he start taking action.

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
I was there live
I read your thread earlier. That was quite insightful. Would you mind telling us the situation of things now? What is being done about those vermin who invited the attackers
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by chidozieikeji2: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
End time visit of what use will it be he is busy visiting instead of deploying his men to secure the land another news frm naij.com shows dat another attack is going on @ agatu and our ig is on visit to enugu

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by WODA: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
medicine after death
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
AngelNnedinso:
We brought all these mess upon ourselves by voting out a God's sent. Goodluck Jonathan was the man to take us to the promise land but an illiterate deceived us all with sweet words. He's clueless and confused, Nigeria is turning upside down. I hate the Northerners with passion, blood-thirsty idiots
Yes oooo..
Don't mind them haters...
May God rule your life the way Gej ruled Nigeira..
please kindly say Amen since he is a God sent according to you..
No story,just reply with a Capital Amen..
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Collins9156(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
More to come...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by kenzysmith: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na who arase don help since he was made iGP
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by laprince(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
scam! Nothing like Fulani herdsmen. They are all the same old boko Haram.

How many cattles have been recovered from the said herdsmen?

Do they not move with their cattles anymore?

Nigeria is under seige!
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by telemapreye1(f): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is getting serious and out of hand but nobody shld blame buhari if not....... ..

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nnaabros:
I read your thread earlier. That was quite insightful. Would you mind telling us the situation of things now? What is being done about those vermin who invited the attackers

I will do that as soon as reasonable action is taken, 4 now it was just promises as usual though the tension in the village is getting less after the IG's visit, they have on their own declared the fulanis "persona non granta" in the area

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by kceewhyte(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
mytime24:
Buhari talk to ur boyz ooo
you no dey sleep
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by telemapreye1(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
I was there live
Did arase assure them of tight security?
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by telemapreye1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Please do not expect Buhari to fight Boko haram when he is their spokesman.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/
So how can he fight an organization that he is their spokesman?

Now his silence makes sense angry
Where did you get this fake news from?

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
I was there live

If you were pls tell us d undiluted truth. Wetin really happen?
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
telemapreye1:
This is getting serious and out of hand but nobody shld blame buhari if not....... ..

Yeah blame GEJ undecided
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by mytime24(f): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
kceewhyte:
you no dey sleep
hahaa, so u dey sleep they type shey angry

2 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by kceewhyte(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
mytime24:
hahaa, so u dey sleep they type shey angry
yes sleep typing sad
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by telemapreye1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
olisaEze:

Yeah blame GEJ undecided
I blame you
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by mytime24(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
kceewhyte:
yes sleep typing sad
kk

2 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by kceewhyte(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
mytime24:
kk
mytime
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by millionaireman: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Three days after the attack, IGP visits.

If Buhari were a Barak Obama, he would have gone and bitterly decried the Fulani killers and their actions.
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by mytime24(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
kceewhyte:
mytime
sirrr

2 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
telemapreye1:
I blame you

Na me you vote in?
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Baroba(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dollyak:
Let's be reasonable. Isn't it time for each state to be able to police their state? I mean, it's ridiculous how they have to get permission from the president before making any decision. This is too constricting, time wasting and inefficient

If we cannot have state police, the state should form a parallel security force of their own.. Mobilse and train vigilante groups to deal with issues such as these.. Waiting on Boko Haram general Buhari is an exercise in futility.. Nike boys just repelled an attempted attack of a local primary school in Enugu, I trust them more than the Nigerian police..
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by telemapreye1(f): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
olisaEze:

Na me you vote in?
Why you no contest?
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by emperorchedda(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
valilo20:
God help Us
You people have started again. God will come down and kill them fulanis for you, ok?
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by sweetgala(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
AceRoyal:
I think I know why this man doesn't think we'll sometimes,with that kind of female police officer(first pix) accompanying the IGP how will he be able to reason well?tongue

*just my simple thought o!*

That is the national PR officer of the NPF
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by mejai(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
dey just dey looku looku. yet nothing will be done. he even came with d same entourage to orthopaedic hospital Enugu to take selfie 2day. arrant nonsense
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by BossDanniee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Take quick action Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 / Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.