Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Admission Into Universities In Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Universities In Ghana (308 Views)

10 Best Universities In Nigeria By Global Ranking / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Universities In Ghana by sablos(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Are you a Nigerian? Do you really want to go to the university? Have you been writhing multiples of exams for example, JAMB, ATTITUDE TEXT, just to secure admission to the university? I also believe you've written JAMB exam more than 2, 3, 4, 5, even 6 times still you haven’t gotten the right grade to secure your way into the university.
Do you have your O ‘LEVEL with 5 CREDITS including MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH? If all my questions are YES, then you are on the right track to secure admission not in Nigeria but Ghana.
Now you can secure admission in Ghana universities with direct entry without writhing any exam like neither JAMB nor attitude text. A legit way to secure admission in best top best universities in Ghana with ease.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN GHANA
(1) Direct entry ( no more writing of JAMB and ATTITUDE TEXT to secure your way into the university.
(2) No strike ( no more strike to prolong your years in the university.
(3) A peaceful environment for studying.
(4) Certificate is high influential.
(5) School fees not much expensive, similar to same Nigeria universities.
(6) Professional lecturers most are from UK, also professional teaching.
(7) Studying materials available all time.
(Cool Excellent result
(9) You can also secure admission even if you don’t have you complete 5 credits. For example, you have 4 credits including English but pass in mathematics or 4 credits including mathematics but pass in English.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING IN GHANA
(1) Admission form
(2) O Level result (5 credits including mathematics and English)
(3) 10 colored photo passport.
(4) Photocopy of your National Identity card or International Passport
(5) Support (ask me)
(6) School fees

FOR MORE DETAILS AND CLARIFICATION, Contact or whatsapp on: 00233245084804
Fb page : https://www.facebook.com/admissioninaccraghana

(1) (Reply)

Study In Czech Republic / Noun Students In Port Harcourt Asap!! / Students Of Industrial Chemistry........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.