Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} (26417 Views)

Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) / Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Hold 7 Hour Meeting (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by lamzybaby: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
President Buhari and Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi tonight at the Presidential Villa
http://nigerianpilot.com/president-buhari-enugu-state-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi-tonight-presidential-villa/

Gov Ugwuanyi: Denied calling Mr. President or anyone in the Presidency regarding Enugu kiilings.

His words "It's not true. At no point did I call Mr President, or anyone in the Presidency for that matter."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Lumiere91: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Weaklings

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Its about time to clamp down on some media houses like Vanguard for dishing out false informations inimical to national peace.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2016
So what is this foool of a governor smiling about?

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Karm16: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Are they done fasting, praying and crying? grin grin
Where's Obiano? shocked Ibo is not bu Ibo, I guess.
Buhari is looking weak o. E be like say Naija don tire am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by bolanto24(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2016
jerseyboy:

Don't mind the weakling of a governor. His people are suffering from this trauma and he is here smiling.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Ojiofor: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Its about time to clamp down on some media houses like Vanguard for dishing out false informations inimical to national peace.
I haven't read where you condemned fulani terrorist attacks against innocent citizens.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by BeardedMeat(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari is looking sickly, no doubt Tinubu and co have mislead him into thinking he can do the job. And what is the dirty smirk on Gov Ugwuanyi's face? He must be confused because the man he came to seek solution from needs solution himself.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by OreMI22: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2016
After refusing to protect Enugu people because they are Igbo, Buhari has forced the governor to lie that he never called for help.

Now we know the governor would normally call for help when it was widely reported by almost every news media for more than 2 weeks now that Fulani herdsmen were planning to attack Enugu villages.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by jmichlins(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Hope he will not break the fasting he instituted and condemned people who lost their life into. Weakling

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Dojupyo(f): 3:18am On Apr 28, 2016
This administration like pics ..
Not just being seen together, you both should do something about the crises that has befallen this country, Ogah Buhariwa and Isi ukwu Ifeanyi..
According to your claims, if you haven't told your president about the killings, what about telling him, rather than smiling like "aturu na eweghi onye nche" ?
And will your president also claim that he isn't aware of the killings, even as you didn't tell him?

I don't know if we've ever practiced Democracy, cos those politicians ain't representing us at all.. If una no wan rule us well, mey we rule ourselves angry

15 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Most of my Igbo brothers who supported Buhari are on Facebook spewing grammar and shielding a jihadist lunatic like Buhari from his wickedness and irresponsibility.

A man who in his old age refuse to accept responsibilities of the office he is occupying is nothing but a CRETIN.

I am blaming Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi because a man should not send his wife and children to his enemies when he is in need.

Mr. Ugwuanyi should have known that Buhari is not the best person to hope on to protect the Igbo people. It is not a rocket science it is white as SNOW. I am sure if it was Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi wife and children that made up the population of Uzouwani, his brain must have been more active like that of Adolf Hitler. You will not see him weeping in public and asking the bereaved to fast and pray.

Ok, will Fayose wait for Buhari to protect his people .....Mbanu!

"Monkey go look the face of banana owner before taking it by force."
Ask Fulani herdsmen what happen when they want to start riot in Ekiti. Did you hear that Fayose put a call to Buhari or did you hear that an Indigene of Ekiti died?.
Violence only respect Violence Not gentility.

Nigeria Police Force :

Now the police have started calling Fulani herdsmen " hoodlums". Buhari propagandists went viral with it.

Mr and Mrs. Propagandists listen:
Anybody committing crime is a hoodlum. Being a Fulani herdsman is not a crime, but being a hoodlum is. And the fulani herdsmen are the hoodlums that invaded Uzouwani and butchered them while they are at sleep.

I wish your families what has befallen Uzouwani people. In your own case your family corpses will not be found. This is because " Eburu Ozu onye ozo odika ukwu nkwu". It might be my turn or your turn tomorrow who knows. Be Careful, everything is not POLITICS.

To the police commissioner, I can understand you need to save your job and justify your salary. But bear this in mind, the Nigeria you helped destroy today will be Nigeria you will meet when you retire or leave Nigeria Police force.

Leaders of Northern Nigeria:

The unjustifiable silence of leaders of the Northern Nigeria should by now have taught Southern Nigeria leaders that they are self imposed slaves in Nigeria.

How the northern leaders was holding meetings telling Nigerians that GEJ was incompetent and cannot secure the lives of Nigerians will give you headache when they are quite at the deaths of same Nigerians who they claim their security lies with the president of Nigeria, and that is the president sole responsibility.

What is the sole responsibility of Tyrants Buhari? .
I guess is only to fight Corruption and jail Nnamdi Kanu ?.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nation

What has happen to your mouth piece, even when the people you claimed to be representing are being annihilated in their homes while they sleep?.
Women and children are being raped at their homes. Will you also tell us to Fast and pray ?. You were loud against IPOB but silent on Fulani herdsmen. We now know who you are truly representing?. Umu Igbo muru any a, tetanu n'ura. Sleeping is dangerous while Buhari remain the POFRON.

Umu Igbo

Make sure you plan for security as you now know police and military will need clearance to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attack!!!

What is your " Igwe or Chief" plan to avert the fulani herdsmen attack in your communities?.

Discuss and proffer solutions if need. Necessities is Mother of invention!.
He who have given his enemies power and armed his enemies have murdered sleep and should be AWAKE, Not sleeping!!!

Sleep!!! At your own peril!!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by 201320142015ob(m): 4:14am On Apr 28, 2016
Fulani herdsmen need to visit this my Governor make e stop to they smile

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by IamPatriotic(m): 4:59am On Apr 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Buhari is looking sickly, no doubt Tinubu and co have mislead him into thinking he can do the job. And what is the dirty smirk on Gov Ugwuanyi's face? He must be confused because the man he came to seek solution from needs solution himself.

What do you really want? the Governor smiles, you complain the President looking rattled, you insinuate nonsense, I'm sure had the president worn a smiling face, you would have said he's laughing at the Governor because he actually sent those herdsmen to igbo land.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by jazinogold(m): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2016
At the end of the meeting na committee dem go set up! committee that will take months before they will sit and investigate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by gidgiddy: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Two clueless men

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Lilimax(f): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Whatever, mine is that all these senseless killings should stop asap embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by otukpo(f): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2016
Hope the governor is not there weeping again
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by M4gunners: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Who dem epp?People are dying down east . Make d cry cry governor come back come defend his people jare.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nkemtreasure: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2016
This is what I call a governor. Telling the truth, and also visiting the C in C less than 48 hrs after disaster. While someone else was waiting for the president to call him for 3weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by OfoIgbo: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2016
What Anambra sees sitting down, other eastern states cannot see, even from the top of a tree.

Didn't I write previously that the four Igbo governors are just embarking on a mumu appreciation exercise?

Didn't some myopic people have a go at Anambra governor for not identifying with these village-idiot lookalikes?

The mumu that governs Enugu does not know that he has implicated himself in a future case for criminal negligence.
So a whole chief security officer of a state refused to call the commander in chief of Nigeria's security forces, in spite of the fact that the planned Fulani attacks in his state was public knowledge days before the attack took place?
So he willfully subjected his people to this evil act by not embarking on actions that would have thwarted these evil acts against UzoUwani people? Only to visit the scene 24 hours later to shed crocodile tears and suggest that the people starve, while he embarks on a trip for some photo op with the grand patron of the Fulani herdsmen.

I hope people can now see the clear difference between these dullards and Anambra governor?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by SporaD8: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2016
See as the man keep disgracing his people!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by dechriscool(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2016
The man Ugwuanyi is a complete disgrace to himself,the people of Enugu and the entire Nsukka district.He is a perfect description for a weakly without iota of a quality for a gallant leader.
First you started by crying and declaring fasting and prayer for heaven to come and fight the battle of securing your people for you.Now you are seated in the same room smiling with a man who cares little or nothing about how your people are fairing in the hands of his kinsmen.The same man led a group of his people in 13 October 2000 to Ogun state to warn the governor of the stAte to tell his people( ogun) to stop killing his people ( fulani herdsmen) without smiling.
There was varied Intel about this attack at public domain for almost two weeks.Nothing was done to avert it.The worst of it Uzo uwani is in the same Nsukka district where you come from.You can't even secure them.
I wouldn't be surprise if you take side with the police to deny the attack was done by Buhari herdsmen.Shame on you.Efulefu disgracing the Igbo tribe.Gburugburu my foot

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2016
Idiotic smile. Your people are being slaughterer and you are excited that you are at Aso Rock

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Clerverley2(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Enugu governor always dressing in northern attire. Shameless fool.[img]http:///z5dBo5UJ6i[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by rusher14: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2016
The Enugu State Commisioner of Police has come out to debunk the killings as the work of Fulani herdsmen or anyone closely related.

He claimed it was the work of hoodlums from around the local areas.

Question is who is speaking the truth.

And why should you be believed?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Clerverley2(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2016
Enugu governor always dressing in northern attire. Shameless fool.
[img]http://pic.twitter.com/z5dBo5UJ6i[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
jerseyboy:
He should be crying, abi. The way some of you reason amazes me. When he visited the scene of accident , you people said he is weakling by crying out his heart, now wearing his natural smile,you expected him to cry and hold bubu's leg .smh .
At least to me, this is impromptu visit . That's good that he was able to visit president and other Governors should do same on the so called Fulani wahala so that pressure can be put on the fg before it goes out of hand. As am seeing things about to happen, their might be a reprisal attacks soon which can escalate if pressure is not mount on fg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by hardywaltz(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2016
See his teeth

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Ogunseyii: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Discussing herdsmen I suppose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 / Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.