Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (29760 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by NorthernParrot: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2016
The attack in Enugu State that resulted in death of number of people,has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen. It's rather a clash of two groups of hoodlums in the area who attacked themselves -
Enugu State. ~ Commissioner of Police Nwobodo OlechukwuEnugu State. on Channels TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZ6B0Lrbbg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by otukpo(f): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Another twist.

They want to conceal the truth.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by leonJunior: 6:33am On Apr 28, 2016
This man needs to be checked

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by NorthernParrot: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2016
otukpo:
Another twist.

Who are those trying to conceal the truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2016
otukpo:
Another twist.

When I checked the name of CP who twist and conceal the news it's Musa Danfulani Kano.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by delishpot: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Chaiii, they should fear God in handling this matter o.
If you hide a sore that doesn't seem to be improving because you do not want to panic your family and neighbours, you are only fooling yourself because they will end up seeing it after it has killed you and they are about to wash your dead body for burrial.
That is to say... realise the problem, share with the people so they are alert and look for solution to it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by bigtt76(f): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Did we not say it angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Benikuuse(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2016
What i know is that PDP owns the media, i don't know why someone cannot accept defeat with open minded. Whether they like it or not buhari till 2019!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Ejemehn(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2016
otukpo:
Another twist.

So an Igbo CP is trying to conceal and twist the truth?

SMH

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by adenine02: 6:42am On Apr 28, 2016
thats funny

i still dont belive d fulani pple did this

cos i av seen any of dem killd in return

unless d SE ipods r jus cowards

12 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by DaBullIT(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2016
I knew there's something wrong with these people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Karm16: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Enugu State. ~ Commissioner of Police Nwobodo OlechukwuEnugu State. on Channels TV.[/size]

We in the SW/MB are not surprised by the cowardice displayed by SE leaders in this trying time. If we talk now, they'll blame Yorubas.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by osystein(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm, Lets wait and see.
Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Segadem(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
I knew there's something wrong with these people
[size=14pt]Who?

Fulani? Policemen or Enugu people?
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by eph12(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
What i know is that PDP owns the media, i don't know why someone cannot accept defeat with open minded. Whether they like it or not buhari till 2019!!!
PDP owns media? shocked

23 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Segadem(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
I know from the onset that the clash is an ethnic one, u know this people blame Buhari for everything, though one cannot vouch that Fulani is not involved but it's more of ethics fight.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by NorthernParrot: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
The Yeebos own lots of media outlets today and are very powerful in the social media, so they can always bark and twist a story to suit them. Since the beginning, I have the feeling that this attack and cries that follows it is just to blackmail the Fulani

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Ratello: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
I am beginning to suspect the plan by some enemies of Nigeria...."herdsmen" herdsmen ......this is what I keep hearing.. .....these same herdsmen that depend on their hosts to sustain their cattle will still be the one to "attack" them in the cool of the night and burn down their host's homes to achieve what? This is nothing but an external force at work wanting to break us up. As much as I detest the unruly and pugnacious nature of the nomadic Hausa/Fulani's, I don't think the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen that we see almost everyday are the ones killing and maiming people around.....no no no I don't think so. Nigerians beware some forces that are living with us are playing the "ethnic games with our psyche" let's be watchful.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm..... Na wa o. Whatever sha. The perpetrators of the Enugu dastardly act whether herdsmen or iPods should be brought to book.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Lumiere91: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Ndi mechanic ekweghizi anyi mara ndi bu ndi-ara

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by icedfire(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2016
I don't want t believe it is true. I don't want to believe an Igbo commissioner of police will be against his own people and if indeed he really said it, then I will just wait for karma. Shebi him go retire? Shebi he has a village too?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Karm16: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2016
icedfire:
I don't want t believe it is true. I don't want to believe an Igbo commissioner of police will be against his own people and if indeed if really said it, then I will just wait for karma. Shebi him go retire? Shebi he has a village too?

I'm already here. It's fucking sunny over here.

Enjoy your dose of karma - Agatu youths.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by erusen: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2016
what the one in my state(edo),agatu,miles12,now hoodlums still do that one?abeg make una nor bring any excuse deal with those herdsmen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by KinkyAngela(f): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Bloody liars !

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by icedfire(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

I'm already here. It's fucking sunny over here.

Enjoy your dose of karma - Agatu youths.

Bro quit gloating... let's support our Igbo brothers, who knows it could be your village next... it is an attack on a Nigerian and it should be condemned. Don't look at the attitude of some online Ipod tout

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Another Lai Mohammad in the making

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by omenka(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2016
The truth will be revealed soon... Very soon...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by wadetaw202: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2016
....but dead bodies of supposed Fulani men in Enugu had something to do with ipob. Hypocrisy of these people is getting disgusting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by omenka(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2016
There are dark, very dark, forces working overtime to ensure their predictions about Buhari's government's come to pass. They have found a comfortable tool in "Fulani herdsmen" and will milk it for all its worth- but God pass una.

Time will tell.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Adminisher: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2016
otukpo:
Another twist.

Fulani herdsmen are being blamed for all sorts of things most of them not true. In any case the Fulani herdsmen issue is the anti thesis to the Biafra thesis.Only a strong United Nigeria can protect its constituent nationalities.
Nigeria must remain one.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Firgemachar: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Is the police mad?
How can you blame such a catastrophe on clash between hoodlums?
Honestly, I cant but pity the ibos.
Just look at how they are using them to suppress themselves.
First, an ibo policeman was arrested for complicity. Now, the ibo CP is blaming the glaring massacre of ibos by Fulani herdsmen on warring groups in the communities.

Chei. jibos have suffered!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police by Nebuchadnezar: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
omenka:
There is dark, very dark, forces working overtime to ensure their predictions about Buhari's government's come to pass. They have found a comfortable tool in "Fulani herdsmen" and will milk it for all its worth- but God pass una.

Time will tell.
[/s]
i guess agatu massacre, Taraba, etc was a dark tool also
mr man be a real man ****

Tres bien

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.