Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Alternate Reality - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alternate Reality (327 Views)

Disturbing Photographs That Depict The Harsh Reality Of Today's World / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. / Alternate Google Play Store.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternate Reality by Doctorfitz: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Get up!!yes I mean you,go to your window and look through.if you can see the stars and its beauty then this write up is for you.
I have been nursing this for a while and I just had to make you understand the truth.This truth however you might try to dispute remains "THE TRUTH".what is THE TRUTH? So I asked myself,this was my answer; We do not live in the present,there's no present we have just two realities the PAST and the FUTURE.
Well I guess that jst sounded like crap,patience let's take a short walk.

1.Did you know that it takes the brain 13milliseconds to process an image?.well images that fall on the retina are inverted the brain inverts and processes that quick.The brain processes the information albeit but not in real time thus creating a time lapse.....So whenever u see an image u are just staring at the past..u still dnt understand?keep walking.......

2.Did u also know that the stars we see at night are far off from the earth?some as far as 30lightyears away and so on.I don't wana delve into physics jargon but I jst wanna let u knw it takes years for that light to reach the earth so when u see a star you're looking at the star's position years back thus staring into the past and not the present(plus adding the time it takes the brain to process an image then u'd see enuf gap)..

The brain tries to help us have a hold on events as best it possibly can buh d harsh reality is as u read this post ,you're 13milliseconds late(PAST) and the next second you have is your FUTURE make it count.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Team: Teamtiwa, Teamtbillz, Teamjamil / Am Looking For Mr. Adebayo Sunny Samuel ND Statistics Graduate From FPI / Privacy As An Instrument Of Finding The Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.