Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? (683 Views)

I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye / I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by junketer(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2016
I read his statement through his media aides(as usual) and i have now realised that buhari can never and will never order a full onslaught against the fulani herdsmen. His statement was that they will investigate the matter(killings) fish out the perpetrators and bring them to justice. He then said the authorities have been told to do anything necessary to bring calm. Mtchèew. We all know what that "necessary" means. It Means more killing of the igbos by the military. Imagine, after the massive killings of agatu people and niw enugu people, still buhari has not deemed it necessary to come on tv and address nigerians about this, how then do u think he will harm his fulani brothers that are killing nigerians? Southern nigerians wake up. Igbos, yorubas, ijaw, edo people. We all should wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by Damianbrown(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by Benikuuse(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
And do what? Kill buhari? How can buhari possibly ask fulani to kill nigerians? What will be his motive behind it? Was it not two to three days ago this man ask security operatives to the area? Iam in benue state, the military are all over agutu to calm the situation down. Hmmm propaganda
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by erusen: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
yea the dullard of a presido is a tribalist even my dead grandfather knows it
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by Massdamm(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2016
We nigeria citizens ar one united we stand divided we fall e je ka fi hi mo so kan..
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2016
junketer:
I read his statement through his media aides(as usual) and i have now realised that buhari can never and will never order a full onslaught against the fulani herdsmen. His statement was that they will investigate the matter(killings) fish out the perpetrators and bring them to justice. He then said the authorities have been told to do anything necessary to bring calm. Mtchèew. We all know what that "necessary" means. It Means more killing of the igbos by the military. Imagine, after the massive killings of agatu people and niw enugu people, still buhari has not deemed it necessary to come on tv and address nigerians about this, how then do u think he will harm his fulani brothers that are killing nigerians? Southern nigerians wake up. Igbos, yorubas, ijaw, edo people. We all should wake up.
Stop assuming.
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by BB013(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Ibos nd their marginalized brain
Wen such incident happened in mile12 u were all over ur selves now Tory don tie wrapper una dwy look for buhari..

That serves u guys right
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by junketer(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Benikuuse:
And do what? Kill buhari? How can buhari possibly ask fulani to kill nigerians? What will be his motive behind it? Was it not two to three days ago this man ask security operatives to the area? Iam in benue state, the military are all over agutu to calm the situation down. Hmmm propaganda
i am not saying buhari should be killed. What i am saying is that we should not expect him to actually take action against the herds men cus they are his brothers. Yes u have military checkpoints in benue but i tell u those armies will rather stop u from killing the herds men than stop them from killing u. Fyi, most of the army men there are hausa/fulani. Buhari has not even used their radio hausa to talk to them.
Re: Do You Reallly Think Buhari Will Do This......? by junketer(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2016
BB013:
Ibos nd their marginalized brain
Wen such incident happened in mile12 u were all over ur selves now Tory don tie wrapper una dwy look for buhari..

That serves u guys right
these are two different scenarios. Attacking harmless farmers in the bush is different from fighting with someone face to face. I condemn both though

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Obasanjo Twins Brother Who Is A Motorcyclist(photo) / Why Are Filling Stations Selling Above N145? / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Niger Delta SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.