Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) (1123 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Celia Savage Taking Care Of Jamil (Tiwa Savage's Mother) / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) by Mastarcard: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2016
Famous Nigerian female singer Tiwa savage husband has accused her mother of witchcraft on his post he made of instagram

He said

Lord knows I tried. I can't take it anymore. I decided that I wanted to take time out from music business so you and me will not be in the same basket of the music industry. You never supported me for day one every move I made and every project I layer my hands one was going all bad. Thanks to your mum witchcraft! Tell her to confess to you

See more here

http://www.lukuluku.net/teebillz-accuses-tiwa-savages-mother-of-witchcraft/
Re: Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) by dulux07(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2016
All these immatured celebs undecided they should go n pour their heart to a marriage counsellor or relatives not the SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) by moyakz(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2016
lobatan!
Re: Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) by mzclare(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2016
what??..... this is pure immaturity but wait o, did jenifa composed that on ur behalf >: just saying
Re: Teebillz Accuses Tiwa Savage's Mother Of Witchcraft (photos) by Fynestboi: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2016

(1)

Should Seyi Shay Stop Appearing On Tv ? / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebilz’ Drama! [must Read] / Linda Ikeji's Sister Laura Ikeji Is Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.