Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre (21437 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by KBEST3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Now is your turn.they are not a fulani,they are your cult people :PBiafaran

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by xreal: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari

Pls get me one.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Yet Nigerian Christians never tire of going to Dubai
May you be chained to a bed with nails protruding outta its surface while a legion of demon guts you. . . Fucking cretinous cunting bloody swine!

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by XaintJoel20: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
moyakz:
learn from edo state,you guys won't listen.keep crying to the deaf buhari.
What did Edo people do to the Fulani?
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Forget about the yorubas. They have nothing upstairs. They always want their leaders doing their thinking for them
. . . And that's why such people who prefer servitude to freewill should be confined in caves away from rational minds so that they would fail to spread their evil sermons among those yet untainted by islamic orientation.

Sorry for my earlier outburst, I thought you were in league with the unrepentant murderous beasts!

Welcome to the light then.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Ojiofor: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'm afraid with this kind of weeping/weakling fat azz governor the people of Enugu state should get ready for more attacks from cowardly f00lani terrorists.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by mii72: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
DELINQUENT Governor,.......HE IS NOT CRYING AGAIN BUT LAUGHING...FOOL!
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by obc: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good Morning Enugu State,

Its a pity that Enugu indegenes just woke up to see what Nnamdi Kanu saw years ago and was going places conscientising and motivating Igbos (Biafrans) to rise up to the occasion. Enugu was one of the weakest point during the IPOB protest staged last year to first quarter of this year. They made only one attempt before their feminine Governor waded in and they gave in cheaply.

Its never late. Enugu state can still rise and be counted by regrouping and forging a common front against the blood sucking Fulani herdsmen. Device whatever means available to resist and quell future occurrence this devilish attack. Stop waiting for the president or your governor because they are forever protected by the security agencies. They will only make public statements and give stipends to the injured. A word is enough for the wise.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
These fulanis/herdsmen are now something else. It should an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and life for life. Mosaic law
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Abagworo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Don't worry, we are planning an Equaliser. When we strike, both the greedy governor and the Terrorist President will be jaw- dropped

Please if you are equalising make sure it is with the criminal herdsmen not innocent people lest they equalise with death of milliins of innocent Igbos.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Alokendra(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
Drefan:

The brainwashed, cowardly Yorubas, that had happily traded the little dignity they had for a plate of yam porridge, deserve more than mere insults. If it takes hitting their thick skulls with heavy metallic objects in order to draw them back from the dark depths of acute slavery & monumental stupidity, then by all endeavours, such measure should be taken & its efforts doubled.

Yorubas are nothing but political tools.
Yorubas are betrayers.
Yorubas are gutless, selfish, pathetically weak bastards!

The idîots joined the ruthless assassins up north to kick against the formulation of Biafra, but when fortune turned misfortune, they are now yearning like menstrual bïtches for what has been blinked outta existence by obscurity.

South & East are our only hope in these perilous times.
[/s]

You're just another pathetic f00l. You lunatics are worse than I thought. Since when has exercising one's right to vote tantamount to Betrayal? You must be very insane, and dementia has started taking it tolls on you. We don't give a fvck about your biadrug. Why do you need us to achieve your utopia dream? Biadrug is the least of our worries in Yoruba land. You f00ls have been crying all this while about people betraying you. Pray tell. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. You believe you have the right to vote for your choice candidate, but we do not have our own right too. Even if we go back into the history lane, yeeboelas had a reputation for romancing with the awusas and licking their asses, but then it wasn't a betrayal. You do not stand for anything, you ball for everything. You're the ones known as Any Government in Power. The first time Yoruba went into alliance with the Hausas, now it has become a betrayal. What nonsense! This your betrayal noise is getting boring already. Y'all should mourn your loss and leave us out of it. We're not responsible for your misfortunes. It was a contest, and you lost! You 1di0t and cowards should swallow the bitter pill. We don't have any thing in common with drug pushers. We chart our destiny independent of you? Why should you worry about us. We are not f00ls for us to let you use us to accomplish ur selfish biadrug dream when we know the reason behind this imaginary biafra is because you lost out and you have been rendered useless in the grand scheme of things. What business has light got with darkness? Even the Ip0d PDP has zoned the presidency to the North in 2019. I can feel your pain. You are now very inconsequential. Take the challenge and stay in the opposition like the Yorubas rather than whining like crybabies.

You hypocrites mock agatu and yoruba people during the mile 2 crises, but crying f0ul now that the same fate (even with greater intensity and impacts) has befallen you. You pretend to be fighting the cause of the SS by wanting to lump them into ur bia fraud, but would flare up when they say prefer ND republic. You chest beating f00ls think the whole world revolves around the yeeboes only and everyone must do your bidding. If you're pained that we voted Buhari, there are so many things you can do nigga - kill ya self, hug a live transformer or crawl back into hat hole where you came from and mourn your loss quietly without pouring your frustrations on me. Sore loser!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Alokendra(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Forget about the yorubas. They have nothing upstairs. They always want their leaders doing their thinking for them
Hahahahaha, hypocrites. Tell us what yeeboes have done to the marauding Fulani herdsmen that have been ravaging your lands, kidnapping your minors and raping your women, Even all your leaders are very shameless. Ip0d and MASSOB are toothless bulldogs and Ipod yoots like you are notorious e-noise makers. Rather than face your oppressors, you'd rather face the Yoruba and shout betrayal. When did we enter into any form of alignment or agreement with you? We are not f00ls, we will not fight your battles. Stay in your lane and we will stay in ours. you dig? Coward!

2 Likes

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Frank3n2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm so disappointed & saddened that Enugu has a man with tOtO as a governor. What an anuofia Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is??
Hahahaha lamo!!!!
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Alokendra:
[s][/s]

You're just another pathetic f00l. You lunatics are worse than I thought. Since when has exercising one's right to vote tantamount to Betrayal? You must be very insane, and dementia has started taking it tolls on you. We don't give a fvck about your biadrug. Why do you need us to achieve your utopia dream? Biadrug is the least of our worries in Yoruba land. You f00ls have been crying all this while about people betraying you. Pray tell. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. You believe you have the right to vote for your choice candidate, but we do not have our own right too. Even if we go back into the history lane, yeeboelas had a reputation for romancing with the awusas and licking their asses, but then it wasn't a betrayal. You do not stand for anything, you ball for everything. You're the ones known as Any Government in Power. The first time Yoruba went into alliance with the Hausas, now it has become a betrayal. What nonsense! This your betrayal noise is getting boring already. Y'all should mourn your loss and leave us out of it. We're not responsible for your misfortunes. It was a contest, and you lost! You 1di0t and cowards should swallow the bitter pill. We don't have any thing in common with drug pushers. We chart our destiny independent of you? Why should you worry about us. We are not f00ls for us to let you use us to accomplish ur selfish biadrug dream when we know the reason behind this imaginary biafra is because you lost out and you have been rendered useless in the grand scheme of things. What business has light got with darkness? Even the Ip0d PDP has zoned the presidency to the North in 2019. I can feel your pain. You are now very inconsequential. Take the challenge and stay in the opposition like the Yorubas rather than whining like crybabies.

You hypocrites mock agatu and yoruba people during the mile 2 crises, but crying f0ul now that the same fate (even with greater intensity and impacts) has befallen you. You pretend to be fighting the cause of the SS by wanting to lump them into ur bia fraud, but would flare up when they say prefer ND republic. You chest beating f00ls think the whole world revolves around the yeeboes only and everyone must do your bidding. If you're pained that we voted Buhari, there are so many things you can do nigga - kill ya self, hug a live transformer or crawl back into hat hole where you came from and mourn your loss quietly without pouring your frustrations on me. Sore loser!
ROTFLMAO! Kai. All these epistle for me. . .

Na so e pain you reach?

[img]http://www.3quarksdaily.com/.a/6a00d8341c562c53ef01b7c8313d3f970b-800wi[/img]
Abeg somebody should come and calm this troubled child. Oh, you are hungry for buscuit?
LMAO.
For your info, I'm not Igbo.

There's nothing about your utterly worthless self that can give a weaned, leprous kitten inferiority complex.

Firstly, go and redeem your battered dignity from the grips of your masters, then after doing that, perharps I could deem you worthy of a conversation.

Until then continue damaging your dense head with thor's special hammer in abject frustration or. . .

You have another option. . . The easiest route to put an end to your unbearable misery. . .
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Pidggin(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[s][/s]I'm so disappointed & saddened that Enugu has a man with tOtO as a governor. What an anuofia Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is??[s][/s]
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by buJu234: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Igbo people or SE & SS people should go; question & fight their Leaders.

They have sold u to the Northern cabals cos of corruption

So Ipob youth please stop making noise on NL but go after ur leaders ok
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Alokendra(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drefan:

ROTFLMAO! Kai. All these epistle for me. . .

Na so e pain your reach?

[img]http://www.3quarksdaily.com/.a/6a00d8341c562c53ef01b7c8313d3f970b-800wi[/img]
Abeg somebody should come and calm this troubled child.

For your info, I'm not Igbo.
You're the pained loser. No regret for voting Buhari, we'll do the same in 2019. Now, go and die pained f00l

2 Likes

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Alokendra:

You're the pained loser. No regret for voting Buhari, we'll do the same in 2019. Now, go and die pained f00l
Fuck_ off my mentions. Anuofia!
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Alokendra(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drefan:
Fuck_ off my mentions. Anuofia!
Get lost. I suffer f00ls gladly

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Alokendra:

Get lost. I suffer f00ls gladly
Your are not worth a grain of sugar, even the goat I bought yesterday will bleat its disdain at coming face-to-face with a staggering imbecillic thundercûnt like yourself, which is why I would do well to ignore you henceforth.

Now, dimwitted fûckhead, scurry back into the hoe from whence you emerged.

[img]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/56671534.jpg[/img]
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Beeman1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drefan:
In the past, I frowned at the Igbos' resolution to segregate from Nigeria and create for themselves a new country, Biafra, but now I have come to realise that I'm wrong. . . What with the butchering, looting and raping being perpetuated by our vile muslim brothers. . .

In that regard, I urge all Igbos to stand up & fight against this terrible injustice sweeping violently across their land.

I hate all muslims with passion! Cowardly hyenas!!
Hahahahaha arne
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Beeman1:
Hahahahaha arne
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Alokendra(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
Drefan:

Your are not worth a grain of sugar, even the dog I bought yesterday will bleat its disdain at coming face-to-face with a staggering imbecillic thundercûnt like yourself, which is why I would do well to ignore you henceforth.

Now, dimwitted fûckhead, scurry back into the hoe from whence you emerged.

[img]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/56671534.jpg[/img]
[/s]
pile of rubbish coming from an effing oaf whose mo**a was gang raped by a bunch of misfits. If they had used a N50 condom, an unfortunate being like you wouldn't have been sired. I'm really enjoying your crass f00lishness and display of stupidity. What a frustrated loutish savage of sordidness! Shameless fag0t!, fvck you and everything that you represent.

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Don't worry, we are planning an Equaliser. When we strike, both the greedy governor and the Terrorist President will be jaw- dropped
you can do nothing but rant on the internet
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
All you people blaming the Enugu state governor are ignorant about how things work in this country. All operation commands of the armed forces eminate form the commander in-chief who is Buhari. A govenor cant command a force outside his personal detail. All state police commisioners take their orders directly from the IGP who is answerable to Buhari. The Gov has no power to do nothing
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
The retard_ who just quoted me lacks brain though.
*spits on his hideous face*
*sips chilled orobo*
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
After our protests and calls for the President to respect our right to live, our good governor went to Aso Rock to collect brown envelope and take selfies with the same man, who wants to KILL us.

Why hin con dey smile like mugu ?

Is he also a product of quota system ?
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm so disappointed & saddened that Enugu has a man with tOtO as a governor. What an anuofia Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is??

Oh lawd !
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by CookieBrown: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

The people from your state are being killed like Wild Game, soon your family will be killed also and yet all you can think about is people from the SW? People you cannot survive without? Critical thinking is alien to your brain. Soon we will have a repeat of the pogroms in the North, then 1967 all over again and the victims will be? You already know wink . Stop involving yourself with issuses far above your reasoning, stick to selling china made jeans.

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by str8talk1: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Let's stop to agonize but organize.
1) We need to form some committees to checkmate d activities of these marauding fulani herdsmen in Southern Nigeria. These committees must emanate from d individual communities to the Èzé/Bálé/Òbá for immediate response and action.
2) The youth of d communities must form be trained well armed for any eventuality.
3) No more leasing of land to any non-indigene.
4) Every indigene of communities must act as spies for information gathering.
5) We citizens of Southern Nigeria must knw that taking pre-emptive strikes is not a sin.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
All the youths should gather together, march on government house, and stone the governor for his greed and cowardice
Why are you blowing hot and cold. You don't have to criticise Buhari, since your username is suggestive of you supporting him! IFlyWithBuhari
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
All the youths should gather together, march on government house, and stone the governor for his greed and cowardice
Why are you blowing hot and cold. You don't have to criticise Buhari, since your username is suggestive of you supporting him: IFlyWithBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.