Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram (731 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Inlaws On Their 40th Wedding Anniversary / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by iDreamzMedia: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Early hours of Thursday April 28th, 2016, Teebillz; Tiwa savage’s husband took to his Instagram page to blast tiwa savage and called her mum a witch.

We can’t say for sure, may be his account is hacked or this is another level of publicity stunt.

It should be recall, Tiwa savage released visuals to one of her single off the RED album couple of hours ago.

See his posts below:

http://idreamzmedia.com/teebillz-quits-marriage-with-tiwa-savage-blasts-in-laws-on-instagram/
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
rumour what's up?
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by iyeade123: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2016
I just pray it's not true
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by moyakz(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2016
impossicant!
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by dammytosh: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2016
waiting for "My account was hacked" joint statement.
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by Smellymouth: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Na lie
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by Fynestboi: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by kiddoiLL(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Mtcheeew..they wont be the first if its true..i wont start analyzing one celebrity family issue lyk me n her family...wu dem eeep xev?
Re: Teebillz Quits Marriage With Tiwa Savage, Blasts Inlaws On Instagram by Fynestboi: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016

(1)

Top Nigerian Musicians: 9ice / LIE! Kiss Daniel Featured Sugar Boy On His Album - C00309BE1 / Photo: What Are You Doing With Mama Nkechi Pot Of Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.