Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

#TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page (61999 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Oluwapresley(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
she is not replying anyone jhor.. so it's true, she fcvked them all..lwkmddd

2 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Hustoto: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
their life, their business!!

2 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by wickedtuna: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thought they said his account was hacked..now they say the nigga was tryna bunjee from the bridge. We should tke depression seriously in Nigeria angry
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by frisky2good(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where is Linda Ikeji the defender of women's rights?
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by mizchoc(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
h
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Some people and the way they take stùpid stuff seriously

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
what's your proofs that teebliz instagram account wasn't hacked angry

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by tdemo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
jobless Nigerians always waiting for one celeb outburst for dem to comment... some those ladies talking dere a worst..... Bleep marriage.... I will have my babies on contract I repeat Bleep marriage......
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nosnos(f): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Looking at what tbliz wrote,his problem started before he met tiwa like a family thing that was why he had to blame his Father for his marital life style. The guy needs help

4 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by telim: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa na beg i de beg come give me my share while it lasts.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Joyce28(f): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
No body is free
Tiwa should try and call her hubby
In order joor angry
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by BolaLFC(f): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
The mob on tiwa. next is Don jazzy and then Dr Sid and 2face innocent idibia.
Remove the "innocent" in that name. Baba dey guilty as charged,I'm sure grin
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by exlinkleads(f): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
I dont even know why guys marry celebrity ladies

because it is very obvious to me that all the want is to have kids and leave their lives

they don't care about love or whatever it is they call it this days.

shine your eyes guuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssss
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by spartacuz: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's all a fake news jare... Billz n Tiwa too mature abeg. Not Wizkid n Punakeji
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
telim:
Tiwa na beg i de beg come give me my share while it lasts.
hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahah
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by damocool(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
If eventually turns out that her husband's account was hacked, what would these people after her say afterwards.. Naija gat no chill at all. Nah dem life though..
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by SleekAboki: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
BolaLFC:
Remove the "innocent" in that name. Baba dey guilty as charged,I'm sure grin
innocents unhealthy curiosity on pussy is quite dangerous! Even colleagues wives,mothers, daughters are no longer safe around him.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Mj45: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nairalanders and joblessness. So Teebliz now can't rule his home that he has to report his wife's every move to the public and this internet ROBOTS starts forming "the marriage defenders", most of whom are not even married yet. Hey man, grow up @ Teebliz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians!!! We're so quick to judge others. Pretty sure sum of d HOLY people r commenting from anoda man's bed. Except u've caught Tiwa wif ur dad, brother or husband in bed, u av no right to rain insults on her. Chill till its confirmed dat she sleeps around.

3 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by inote: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa u no try at all all the once way u do from secondary school to university and then for ur musical profession no do u eeehhh... i think say after marrige u go cool down but u r still on fire na wa ooooohH when u kill the man. You go rest and by the time way u. Don turn widow na dat time u go no waiting u do urself...
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by fpeter(f): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
This shit isn't true
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by cocoberry(f): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
That means Seyilaw and BankyW account were hacked too

ItzTun3chi:
what's your proofs that teebliz instagram account wasn't hacked angry
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by OYIBN: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
There are always two sides to a story. Only an idiot will start posting comments after hearing just one side. Why would parties to a marriage which most likely was made up of introduction, engagement, traditional wedding and white wedding where all family members from both sides were present resort to social media when they have problems in the marriage? Where are the elders in the family? Where are the spiritual leaders? Where is the best-man and chief bridesmaid, etc. Why would married couples come and wash their dirty linen in public as if they dropped from the sky without families?

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
I feel really bad for Tiwa Savage...

When you marry a child, you must live with the consequences..

If this their drama is just some random act of foolishness, then they should come out together and make a statement quickly.

This type of shit is why I had to dump my 'Musician' girlfriend that year. An introvert like me cant deal with this type of publicity.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by goingape: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Freda16:

Fans already coming for Tiwa on her page.

pouring all all sort of insults and abuses, but it isnt right
make the man go sit-down JORR!

if she no FVCK others men how she won take get money take feed ya pinkin undecided

you were dey get cobo cobo as money dey claim man! I PITY for you ohh. allow tiwa make she dey FVCK outside JORR.
Afterall na weti our NAIJA WOMEN dey always do.

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Adminisher: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don Jazzy and Dr Sid will never sleep with another man's wife. Everybody knows this yet the demons inside young people and their social media will make them believe this idiocy
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Heavance(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
See people, Una papa and mama never settle their small issue for house, Una dey listen to Tiwa and Teebillz......
Its their problem jare....if he wan die make he die, abeg, naija itself is depressing.

2 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Prince202020(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
When Dr sid said "Doro knack pass carpenter wey dun dey knack before", you people thought it was lyrics. Tiwa even said "Doro na Tiwa". That's the funniest thing I've read today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
MadCow1:
I feel really bad for Tiwa Savage...

When you marry a child, you must live with the consequences..

If this their drama is just some random act of foolishness, then they should come out together and make a statement quickly.

This type of shit is why I had to dump my 'Musician' girlfriend that year. An introvert like me cant deal with this type of publicity.

Internet lion real life puzzy cheesy.
Internet mad cow real life sane calf cheesy
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Maximus85(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
There's something I'm 1000000% sure of.... There is no smoke without fire. I don't blv any of these, hacked account #boosit. It's either its one of these their cheap publicity stunts or the story is true.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I know this is off-P....but I hope you are among the Miss Nl contestants? Or else....
am not jawe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.