Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

#TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page (61998 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Damn!! He tried to jump off the bridge make una kuku go read linda ikeji's blog to get the story wella according to an eyewitness
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Timkizzy33881(f): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
#i feel it's not true but.. isokay# #JESUS IS LORD @ALL TIMES# grin
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by kunleben47(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmn... Never believe what you hear until it is confirmed!
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
WHat do you expect from a woman who dresses and dances half unclad on stage ?
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by OkoAnike(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am afraid for our children, am afraid of adult acting like children, am afraid of what men take ladies thru (woman).

This man who have been together with this young woman for so many years, and to an extend he knows Her past and he made the decision to stay put with this woman.
How cruel are d men of this generation, because an average man on the Street would have speculate this idea, how much more of the man that happen to be Her Manager over a period of time...huuummm.

MY QUESTION IS THIS...
1. when u know u can't Live around such like, y marry the innocent woman, when u already know Her story.
2. Y bringing ur hiding life that have known b4 now, to the pubic.
3. Y hurting the ur future thinking u are harming Some one else (ur son)
4. Y using what u once upheld as a point of pride, now becoming a low point of ur life.

God is viewing all our actions in 5D, what is d motive behind all of this... Watch ur back the pit u dug for Some else might one day be for u, so instead of digging a pit try and construct (build) a road... Sorry my finger hurt, I will drop my pen here.

3 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Built2last:
The unfortunate thing about social media is that people belive whatever they read without any desire to confirm.

just post that 400 students die after eating Indomie in Agatu....you will see it all over.

our bloggers and news houses never investigate.

once a blog breaks news that Bokoharam now have power to disappear, in 24 ours the news will be on our TV stations and newspapers.

junk journalism.

the sane thing to do was wait for Tiwa or Tbills to officially react before you draw conclusions

social media is social because everything in it needs to remain social...never take it serious at first
I understand u but my problem is every social lies in Nigeria come to pass at the end! Check history of unbelievable happenings.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by hoticeman: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Onyema Okonjo
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by hoticeman: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
This story just aint true. Na me talk am. The man has already come out to deny the story. Please disregard everything.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by HenrySilva9(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Those fans talking are bleeped up people looking for fame

3 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
emmykk:
tiwasalvage husband is not mature....if you think of the men that have slept with your wife before marrying her you will just die.you can only shout not die if she is still doing it.

go to universities,poly and colleges of education and see how future wives are being gbolashing on a per second billing.

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
oyb:

Internet lion real life puzzy cheesy.
Internet mad cow real life sane calf cheesy

Bro..

Na Lion I be o!! I just kill two goats now now just to impress one Lioness.. grin grin

But on the real though, dating a celebrity is just inviting unnecessary wahala into your life.. Now see as people wey no sabi wetin them two bedroom resemble dey judge their matter dey call Tiwa names.. angry

Her husband behaved like a kid with those foolish tweets. Was he trying to pull down her career or what?

If me and my Bae get wahala now, nobody go hear am apart from immediate family..

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Mamatee07: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians, first to report does not mean that person is the innocent party. You never judge a case by listening to on party but anyway this is a society in which people love to blame women.

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by TessaJ: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
SuperSuave:
So fast?? See what unemployment is causing undecided
thank u jare my broda.c as ppl they take paracetamol fr anoda persn headache.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by lanicky(f): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
A one-sided story. Anyways, it is none of our business. This is a family matter that needs family intervention. I hope they sought it out amicably for their own sake and their beautiful boysmiley

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Ademiju55(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't jump to conclusion waiting for her own side of the story

2 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by uyisteven(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
He that have not sin should cast the first stone!

Can sticks nd bottles be thrown instead of stones...
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Bro..

Na Lion I be o!! I just kill two goats now now just to impress one Lioness.. grin grin

But on the real though, dating a celebrity is just inviting unnecessary wahala into your life.. Now see as people wey no sabi wetin them two bedroom resemble dey judge their matter dey call Tiwa names.. angry

Her husband behaved like a kid with those foolish tweets. Was he trying to pull down her career or what?

If me and my Bae get wahala now, nobody go hear am apart from immediate family..

It may just be another publicity stunt. If she nacked 2baba, we'd see the evidence.

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by hob(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
i cant just imagine myself going on someone's page and bashing them

Not right at all

Some pple can be callous as if they know whats going on

Boundary People

HAaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by onyxo76(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
celebs sha...more money ,more sorrow
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by front247: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
teel bilz so u just knew ur wife is fucking tubaba and don jazzy rods
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by alubarika04(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
abeg free tiwa but wetin she do no make sence at all if to take fact she gat no pride for her body not even 2baba well dr sid still cul but that man too na one kind uh...... don baba j well up to them up mto me too gas move on
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by piagetskinner(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jobless youths

Yea I know...buhari is the cause
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by front247: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
hob:
i cant just imagine myself going on someone's page and bashing them

Not right at all

Some pple can be callous as if they know whats going on

Boundary People

HAaaaaaaaaa
nigeria is a zoo and most of dem ar animals
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by MadCow1: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
oyb:

It may just be another publicity stunt. If she nacked 2baba, we'd see the evidence.

GBAM!!

Tubaba no dey waka pass anyroad without leaving footprints.. grin
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by DrHighchief(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Have u heard from d Tiwa Savage? U people are conderming her when you have not heard the side of her story...Let's watch and see as events unfolds. Don't be quick to judge.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by front247: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
dey should do a paternity test to know d father of d boy
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by mapet: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebillz has released a statement that his account was hacked....

http://thenationonlineng.net/alleged-break-account-hacked-tee-billz/
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Olushauneddy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just don't understand why Tiwa jumped so quick into marriage. Those female celebrities I know are single-mothers simply because they find it hard to combine their social life with full family of kids and husband.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Mamatee07: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Apparently the guy is Bipolar o, it's not until someone is nake on the road that they have mental illness.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mamatee07:
Apparently the guy is Bipolar o, it's not until someone is nake on the road that they have mental illness.

Mad woman, he is not bipolar. There is something called clinical depression, that is what he is going through.

From your mad posts, you also sound depressed. You might need to check yourself into a clinic after him.
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by croom(f): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
dere marriage dere bizness, but come to tink of it dat guys handle was hacked cos he,s nt dumb to do such knwing nigerians and dere *nt chilling attitud*, like i said dere bizness jooooor
Re: #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page by Jolumania432(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy Lmao This fans Ain't Loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.