Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor (11829 Views)

One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Upload Your Project/seminar And Get Paid Per Download.(share THIS) / The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by azelab: 11:14am On May 08, 2016
Am interested, I can handle primary classes as well as secondary classes. My area of concentration is Mathematics and Futher Maths. My Number Contact Is 08138038050, or akinlabiazeez@gmail.com. am available from monday to friday. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by Akinoau(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2016
A graduate of computer science and engineering from OAU. I have more than 7 years teaching experience in chemistry, mathematics, physics and further math at SSCE, UTME and undergraduate levels. My contact is 07031863004.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2016
Messages has been sent to your phone numbers. Thanks

Akinoau:
A graduate of computer science and engineering from OAU. I have more than 7 years teaching experience in chemistry, mathematics, physics and further math at SSCE, UTME and undergraduate levels. My contact is 07031863004.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by Vicky55: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
I'm also interested. 08138375737, my phone number and ogunyomivictoria@gmail.com, my mail. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by busuyem: 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
romoruyi:
There have been complains about our messages not reaching some individuals; please, if you fall in this categories add us up on whatsapp: 08156947247; and meet those who have begin their processing on our whatsapp group and also ask questions you might have. thanks

NOTE: All those who have submitted their numbers here or via text will contacted soon next.

I am curre
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by kado(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
i studied Biochemistry and can teach science subjects. i can be reach on 0805 695 8317.Thank you.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2016
I have sent a message to you all. Thanks

kado:
i studied Biochemistry and can teach science subjects. i can be reach on 0805 695 8317.Thank you.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by Vicky55: 2:11am On May 11, 2016
I have not received mine
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by victorogbeni999(m): 3:32am On May 11, 2016
I hav OND in PHE nd also advance in coaching. I hav 5years expirence in both teaching nd coaching in football for kids. For schools dat hav football field. 07031664953. My number
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by cotmag(m): 5:52am On May 11, 2016
I was in your office yesterday around 4pm only to be told that you guys had closed.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by johnkay1(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2016
I graduated January this year and the course I studied was Microbiology. I don't have any teaching experience but I believe I'm capable of doing it. This is my phone number 08060080812
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by nurempy: 2:22pm On May 11, 2016
Pls I'm interested, I am a graduate of buz admin n hv been into teaching for couple of years now but need good private classes. I can teach commerce n economics excellently. ere is my contact: 08029313260 or nurudeenabiodunola@gmail.com. tanks.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2016
Please for those using Glo; message wud not appear complete in your phones.

Wats ur number?

Vicky55:
I have not received mine
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2016
I can not believe that; I was the last to leave the office and I left passed 5pm

cotmag:
I was in your office yesterday around 4pm only to be told that you guys had closed.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
For those who dropped their numbers, they wud receive a message. Sorry for the delay. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 11, 2016
romoruyi:
What we do is Home/Commercial tutoring but clients/students might vary from children to Adults. So all u have to do is state the class you can tutor together with subjects you can handle and your time commitment. Thanks

Drop your number if u interested and you will get a message from us.

I am interested.

Qualifications: B.Sc. Physics.
Subjects Specialized in: Maths, Further Maths and Physics.
Classes: S.S.1–3; 100L and 200L University students.
Work Experience: More than 8 years experience in teaching students in schools and on private basis.
Days Available: Monday–Saturday (more than 4 hours per day).
Place of Residence: Ipaja.
Phone Numbers: 0816****433.
Email Address: must******ji@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by Vicky55: 11:18am On May 12, 2016
08138375737 is my number. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2016
A message has been sent to your phones. thanks

Vicky55:
08138375737 is my number. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2016
For all those who have done their verification and assessment; you will get a message from us.

NOTE: Tutor's packages are being prepared.

Also as for region we cover the Lagos Island for now (Sangotedo - Lekki)

romoruyi:
A message has been sent to your phones. thanks

Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by tfworld: 11:51am On May 16, 2016
romoruyi:
For all those who have done their verification and assessment; you will get a message from us.

NOTE: Tutor's packages are being prepared.

Also as for region we cover the Lagos Island for now (Sangotedo - Lekki)

I am a graduate of computer science. i can teach mathematics . my number is 08137896640. I will be expecting your reply
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by Kebaba(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2016
Am a graduate of mass communication, I can handle art related subjects, live in Igbo-Efon Lekki. My no is 07038607955. primary to senior secondary is fine.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2016
Message has been sent to you all; sorry for the delay, our sms service was down before. For those who are yet to get our message, please drop a message here so that i can handle it.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by omooluwafe: 9:51am On May 17, 2016
romoruyi:
Message has been sent to you all; sorry for the delay, our sms service was down before. For those who are yet to get our message, please drop a message here so that i can handle it.

are u guy around Surulere axis?I can take j.s.s 1-2 or s.s 1 English language.I read foreign languages (Portuguese). Here is my WhatsApp no: 08038092042.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2016
NOTE: Tutors who completed their REGISTRATION, VERIFICATION and ASSESSMENT have been sent a Message on their Success. We currently preparing our tutor's package for all successful tutors. they would be contacted as soon as possible.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by busuyem: 11:03am On May 17, 2016
romoruyi:
NOTE: Tutors who completed their REGISTRATION, VERIFICATION and ASSESSMENT have been sent a Message on their Success. We currently preparing our tutor's package for all successful tutors. they would be contacted as soon as possible.
What's the likely pay range?
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2016
Min: 2K/hour; Max: 10K/hour

busuyem:

What's the likely pay range?
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by busuyem: 8:01am On May 18, 2016
romoruyi:
Min: 2K/hour; Max: 10K/hour

Ok.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by azelab: 8:49am On May 18, 2016
Good morning, please is the application still open? if so can I come to your office next week for assessment.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2016
Application is still open; just come to our office with your credentials.

azelab:
Good morning, please is the application still open? if so can I come to your office next week for assessment.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by azelab: 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
Ok Thanks
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by romoruyi(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2016
Gudmorning Friends,

NOTICE: Our Site is under-development and at completion, the codes for your ID CARD will generated. Packages for the tutors are being set and soon all will be put to work.

For those still interested VOCATIONAL TEACHING such as Photography, Music, Catering and more; should please drop their numbers here. While for those on ACADEMICS can still apply.
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by utchvikky(f): 7:33pm On May 23, 2016
Am a graduate of French Language.And I can take French,English,Civic-Education,lit.in.Eng.This is my number:08173380224.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chrisland School Recruitment!!! / PG Consulting Limited Job Vacancies (31 Positions) / N-EXIT: There Is No Specific Amount For The Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.