Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor (11828 Views)

One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Upload Your Project/seminar And Get Paid Per Download.(share THIS) / The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by SouthSidde: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good afternoon, about six months ago I decided to start tutoring, but for 3 months I had very few students and I have advised the site https://medicmind.com.au/gamsat-tutoring/ where I was just recruiting experienced teachers in my specialty ( my specialty is medicine). Well, in general, I have been working here for 3 months now and, to be honest, the amount of money that I receive is much more, both when teaching independently and when working at a school or university. Private tuition rules!
Re: Get Paid Per Hour When You Become Our Tutor by six33fourng: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Are you looking for a private teacher, home tutor and home lesson teacher in lekki, ajah, victoria island, Ikeja Lagos State for any subject like mathematics, physics, chemistry and english language? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chrisland School Recruitment!!! / PG Consulting Limited Job Vacancies (31 Positions) / N-EXIT: There Is No Specific Amount For The Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.