Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Sport Betting As A Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sport Betting As A Business (782 Views)

Young Graduate Now Takes Betting As An Occupation. / Take Soccer Betting As A Business / Think Of Betting As An INVESTMENT Not Gambling(vfl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Betting As A Business by keoplus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
I played sport gambling last year where i staked throughout the year and no time did i win (some others one staking that way) but a more efficient way of making sport betting a trade is by taking few games and few odds and in that way you are sure of making profit at the end of every week.

No matter how low you earn you can start with 700 naira, 100 naira for every day with an odd of 3.5 daily , if you win 4 times and loose 3 times lets do the maths:

Win
100*3.5*4=1400

Loose
100*3=300

Gain
1400-700(initial investment)= 700

You see that you can make moneyonline via sport trading.
Re: Sport Betting As A Business by 124mumsy: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
which betting site do you used
Re: Sport Betting As A Business by keoplus(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Well am not out here to advertise any of the sites because they all have same odds slightly different though. Its in the punter that success lies not on the trading site. For sake of knowing though i use bet9ja

124mumsy:
which betting site do you used
Re: Sport Betting As A Business by 124mumsy: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
keoplus:
Well am not out here to advertise any of the sites because they all have same odds slightly different though. Its in the punter that success lies not on the trading site. For sake of knowing though i use bet9ja

ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Warned Not To Join New Ponzi Scheme, NNN Nigeria / Urgent! Exporter/supplier Of Charcoal (fingers) Needed Now!! / Crypwage.com Scam Alert! Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.