Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School (774 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School by aolumaxi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
well, mine was during our ND1 days... we just finished eating at a canteen, wen suddenly, some guys cornered my pal and later called us. As freshers, we obligbed, only for them to obtain my guy of 15k and one of his fones, and for me, they collected my nokia 'torchlight' coz I don hide my BlackBerry Curve 2 then......
Re: Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School by tripplephi: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
well as a fresher in my first semester by Gods grace I got 4 cultists born again and took them to church and they got filled with the Holy Ghost and renounced cultism. grin grin grin

Today they are still dedicated workers in church and one is even a Prophet now. shocked shocked

This is my own story about my experience with them. Bless ya'll
Re: Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School by Justycxx(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
The book "my experience with cultists" is an empty notepad.
Re: Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School by diportivo: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
U shldv come to osu in the early 2000s

15k equivalent na child's play
Re: Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School by muksir(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
well, i will preach to them so dat they understand that cult is a bad act, and who so ever died without reprain will end off in the hell fire .
Re: Share Your Experience With Cult Guys In School by aolumaxi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
muksir:
well, i will preach to them so dat they understand that cult is a bad act, and who so ever died without reprain will end off in the hell fire .
issorait...

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University Commences 2016/17 Post UTME Registration In Disguise / Unilag 2016/2017 Postgraduate Aspirants / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Engage In E-wars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.