Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

What To Feed A Boerboel Pup - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What To Feed A Boerboel Pup (1020 Views)

How Many Times Do I Feed A Dog / What To Feed A 4 Weeks Old Kitten / How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Feed A Boerboel Pup by mixedxik: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Getting a boerboel pup real soon. And I'm wondering how to go about feeding it. What should be preferred? Human food or dog food?? Or...

If human food or dog food, what kind??

And how do I make the dog pee at the right place.
I really need help here guys.
Just guide me on raising a dog, bearing in mind that I'm not financially buoyant.

1 Like

Re: What To Feed A Boerboel Pup by bobbysaxy: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello sir,boerbeols are heavy consumers....if u can do locally made food...I will give u a compostiion to buy that will be cheaper for u ...just call 08155560515...happy dog ownership
Re: What To Feed A Boerboel Pup by krak101(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Do your research before getting the dog. That way you'll be forearmed. Subsequently you can seek for guidance here on NL. Dogs eat human food and dog food though dog foods are specially "engineered " for dogs. You still can train your dog to pee and shyte where you want it, it takes patience though. Check YouTube you'll see some nice dog training videos. Goodluck
Re: What To Feed A Boerboel Pup by mixedxik: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Afford To Miss The Puppies Wen Its Ready! / The First Cloned Dog / I Need A Male Caucasian Dog For Mating In Ibadan Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.