Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Naija Version Of Sims - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Naija Version Of Sims (1002 Views)

'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Version Of Sims by Gamine(f): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2006
what if there was a Nigerian version of sims
it wld be so funny,
very i wish smone cld start work on it,
if not when i get out of school i will get rite into making it, lol grin
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by LoverBwoy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2006
why do you think it wil be funny? it would actually be fun though i dont know much about sim but i guess it will centre around some ajebutters and hummer crazy girls grin
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by Gamine(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2006
why du u thnk ajebota gurls?
or hummer crazy gurls?

i imajin yoruba women shouting reli loud en stuff
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by Neoteny(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2006
i think its better if there was a naija GTA Vice City. Abuja will be the den of filth (it already is). think of all the corruption: money laundering, assassinations, phone snatching, 419, hell you may even get to play a side mission as a yahoo boy! AND pickup prostitutes. grin
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by Gamine(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
Nice one Neoteny, ViceCity:Den of thieves cool
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by LoverBwoy(m): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2006
lol i bet you'll see some fat bellied old men around with very tiny girls-students

If the police catch you damn, sorry for your ass you get the beating of your life or actually you pay them off grin
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2006
naija version of sim would be extra crazy
Re: Naija Version Of Sims by Damy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2006
Guyz its actually a good idea to have GTA vice city abuja. cos this country has some hidden package and lost of stunt place. Inshort i will d first 2 buy it.
Police wahalla!!!
Area boyz!!!
all included. it will be nice.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 80gb Ps 3 Console For Sale In Phc / Help! Simple Steps To Downgrade A New Psp Slim / Swtor's Fresh Content Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.