Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help! Simple Steps To Downgrade A New Psp Slim - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help! Simple Steps To Downgrade A New Psp Slim (1000 Views)

Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 / Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Simple Steps To Downgrade A New Psp Slim by vescucci(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
The title of the thread has said it all. I need to downgrade a PSP slim from 5.5something to 5.00 firmware and I'm too lazy to do the research. Major aim is to enable the playing of .cso games from the memory stick. Please help

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft: 'who Needs Blu-ray?' / Selling Pc Games / Wycombe Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.