Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now (1159 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / My Very Close Friend Has Gonorrhea Which Makes Him To Be Urinating Lots Of Blood / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
I finally arrived home this morning from travel to find my workshop in disarray. News is that my partner's wife has absconded to her parents home.

Trouble started when on Monday my, partner baba Ezu began having difficulty urinating, after having fun with his wife. This was followed by blood coming out with his urine.
He confronted the wife. The wife became very angry and called him and his family all unprintable names. But she did not answer the question as to whether she has gonorrhea!

At the hospital, he was diagnosed and treated for gonorrhea! Later on the following day, he reported the matter to the reverend father and was advised to have her wife also take the tests. The test result has now shown that the wife has gonorrhea.

During consultation with the doctor, the wife argued that all she had is toilet-disease and she's not infected with any gonorrhea, despite the lab report.

So, Thursday morning, when the husband demanded an explanation, she simply stormed up, abused the husband some more and then left her matrimonial home.

So now the reverend is saying, since there's no witness to any act of infidelity, then, Baba Ezu should not assume any infidelity has gone on.

But my partner is insisting that it's either he is the one who has cheated or his wife has been unfaithful.

My neighbors are saying that women usually become desperate if accused of immorality. No children between them.

Is all this possible? Please what is toilet disease and can it be transferred to a partner.

Should I advice him to keep everything under the carpet?!
Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
You can't keep gonorrhoea under the carpet

1 Like

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Destined2win: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
My bad....was thinking it was a continuation of teebills and Tiwa Savage story

3 Likes

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by austine4real(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Doctor igbo odo is ur solution.
5bottles wll do
Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can a woman have gonorrhea from toilet?!
Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by sisisioge: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gono wetin? Haaaaa!

Anyways, I'm not learned in that arena but I heard it makes people permanently blind if not treated on time. Whew, I pray it can be transmitted through the toilet o cos the alternative means of contact stinks here. Is baba Ebube absolutely sure he didn't sway? Hmmm, may God help madam o.
Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by MARKone(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
themall:
I finally arrived home this morning from travel to find my workshop in disarray. News is that my partner's wife has absconded to her parents home.

Trouble started when on Monday my, partner baba Ezu began having difficulty urinating, after having fun with his wife. This was followed by blood coming out with his urine.
He confronted the wife. The wife became very angry and called him and his family all unprintable names. But she did not answer the question as to whether she has gonorrhea!

At the hospital, he was diagnosed and treated for gonorrhea! Later on the following day, he reported the matter to the reverend father and was advised to have her wife also take the tests. The test result has now shown that the wife has gonorrhea.

During consultation with the doctor, the wife argued that all she had is toilet-disease and she's not infected with any gonorrhea, despite the lab report.

So, Thursday morning, when the husband demanded an explanation, she simply stormed up, abused the husband some more and then left her matrimonial home.

So now the reverend is saying, since there's no witness to any act of infidelity, then, Baba Ezu should not assume any infidelity has gone on.

But my partner is insisting that it's either he is the one who has cheated or his wife has been unfaithful.

My neighbors are saying that women usually become desperate if accused of immorality. No children between them.

Is all this possible? Please what is toilet disease and can it be transferred to a partner.

Should I advice him to keep everything under the carpet?!

The Reverend is just saying, so that the couple would work things out, what evidence do you need again when gonorrhoea is involved, it is an STD, and judging by ur friend's body language, he is quite certain that it was his wife that infected him, cause he could equally have infected his wife, and the woman's unruly behaviour, unfortunately heaps the blame on her. Since there is no child(ren) yet from the union, and you said the woman has left her matrimonial home. Tell your friend not to bother going after her, it might be God saving him from a more deadly disease.

1 Like

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by byvan03: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is your friend faithful or is it the typical African man can never take blame scenario?

2 Likes

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Owliver(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
byvan03:
Is your friend faithful or is it the typical African man can never take blame scenario?
i suggest you re-read the story and deduce answer to your question. smh

3 Likes

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
byvan03:
I very much doubt if the man has that habit. Even his wife trusts him.

But the wife says what she has is toilet disease. What is toilet-disease? I think she should first agree that the lab report confirms that both of them have the disease. Then we can now talk about who infected who?

But with her denials, only suspicion is engendered. How does one go about such issues?

1 Like

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by byvan03: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
themall:
I very much doubt if the man has that habit. Even his wife trusts him.

But the wife says what she has is toilet disease. What is toilet-disease? I think she should first agree that the lab report confirms that both of them have the disease. Then we can now talk about who infected who?

But with her denials, only suspicion is engendered. How does one go about such issues?

OK, let's assume you are right about the man not having the habit. He should be happy that his cheating wife is gone or isn't he?

1 Like

Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
byvan03:

OK, let's assume you are right about the man not having the habit. He should be happy that his cheating wife is gone or isn't he?
Temporarily. May become permanent. You know anything involving Reverend Father...
Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by byvan03: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
themall:
Temporarily. May become permanent. You know anything involving Reverend Father...

Hmmm, God is his strength.
Re: HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now by WHOcarex: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maybe na the man boxer give himself gonorrhea come even transfer am give him wife.

Men, make Una dey wash and change boxers. E fit give gonorrhea. undecided Them go wear one boxer for 3 weeks undecided

(1) (Reply)

When A 40yrs Old Act Like A Child / .. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.