Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? (942 Views)

Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where is that nairalander that claimed The FG have fulfilled it promise of paying salaries latest, 25th of every month

Why hasn't the NPF haven't gotten any alert

1 Like

Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Oluwapresley(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
baba, gwan sit down joh..
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by donmoz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Guy if mammy dey close to ur house u better ask ur papa wella oooo

3 Likes

Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
That one na carry over!
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by engrfaruq(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
donmoz:

Kikikkkikikikikikikikiki..... Badt guy So u mean the mean don loss for Madam Nkechi's place
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
donmoz:
he is suppose to invest this month salary in his newly established business, he can't lie, coz he paid the shop rent long ago.
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Vision4God: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Are u sure ur dad hasn't bn paid? Just asking.
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by kokoA(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
No go find your own work. Sidon for your papa house dey chop free food and dey expect him salary like say you follow am do the work.
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vision4God:
Are u sure ur dad hasn't bn paid? Just asking.
vry sure .
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by potential228(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's true I got alert on 25 of this month, I guess ur dad is lying..lol
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
potential228:
lying

I dnt think so........
You can confirm from other nigerian police officers
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by iokpebholo: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
potential228:
my friend who is a policeman has not been paid

2 Likes

Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
iokpebholo:
my friend who is a policeman has not been paid
u see am.......
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by chukel(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Maybe he is a ghost worker.
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
He is either a liar or ghost worker. Lol
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
chukel:
Maybe he is a ghost worker.
which kind ghost

Pesin wey don work for 30+ years, approaching him retirement age na him come b ghost worker

What a bad excuse.
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by magicalx(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
So you believe all the propaganda you read on nairaland? Pity!
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by zik4ever: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
It is pathetic and monumental failure to celebrate prompt payment of hard-earned, merited and well-deserved low wage of an oppressed citizen as an achievement by over-paid elected public officials! Government at all levels should pay living wages and salaries as at when due. Nothing worth commending anyone! They should get to work and quit all the lame excuses. 2019 awaits anyone who fails to deliver on his mandate. No one was elected to give excuses. You find work, you see!
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by Fmartin(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
zik4ever:
It is pathetic and monumental failure to celebrate prompt payment of hard-earned, merited and well-deserved low wage of an oppressed citizen as an achievement by over-paid elected public officials! Government at all levels should pay living wages and salaries as at when due. Nothing worth commending anyone! They should get to work and quit all the lame excuses. 2019 awaits anyone who fails to deliver on his mandate. No one was elected to give excuses. You find work, you see!
yea.... True
Re: Its 28 Of The Month, My Dad Hasn't Gotten Any Alert. Why? by iokpebholo: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
potential228:
problem wit u is Dt u lack understanding. Y will u say his father is lying, u said u received ur salary on 25th,are u a police officer also?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Run For Presidency In 2019—— Senator Akpabio / Senate Shutdown By Saraki For One Week Over PDP Congress / This thing is fake oh men.. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.