Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Grant Thornton Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grant Thornton Test Invite (18151 Views)

Grant Thornton Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Vacant Positions) / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by praxs(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Capital247:
Hi guys, just called the HR department @Grant Thorton and they promised to sent out message to all successful candidates on Friday 25th March 2017
the test was based on what
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Capital247:
Hi guys, just called the HR department @Grant Thorton and they promised to sent out message to all successful candidates on Friday 25th March 2017
Gt the invite yesterday & I'm slated 4 Saturday. Does any1 know wut it's like working there?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2017
A9ine:

Gt the invite yesterday & I'm slated 4 Saturday. Does any1 know wut it's like working there?
Bro, can u b as open as possible. Test or interview? What post? which of the three states? via what means did u get the invite?

1 Like

Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2017
meilleur:

Bro, can u b as open as possible. Test or interview? What post? which of the three states? via what means did u get the invite?

It's for test.... Those who wrote on March 18 are yet to get any feedback.... Tomorrow test is meant for the experienced not Trainee...

Once all tests are concluded, successful or unsuccessful candidate will be contacted.....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
benebaby77:

It's for test.... Those who wrote on March 18 are yet to get any feedback.... Tomorrow test is meant for the experienced not Trainee...

Once all tests are concluded, successful or unsuccessful candidate will be contacted.....
much thanks
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
meilleur:

just as I mentioned before, the invite ws sent via mail. The invite is for a test and audit associates are scheduled for 10 am while confidential secretaries have been given the 11:30 am slot. This will be held at the lagos office by the way.

Do you happen to know what it's like working in those 2 positions at the company?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
benebaby77:

Hi there! u seem to know quite a bit. ..Do u by any chance know what 2 expect 4 the test as regards the audit associate & confidential secretary positions?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
A9ine:

just as I mentioned before, the invite ws sent via mail. The invite is for a test and audit associates are scheduled for 10 am while confidential secretaries have been given the 11:30 am slot. This will be held at the lagos office by the way.

Do you happen to know what it's like working in those 2 positions at the company?
i hv bn able to chat wt one of their members of staff, wt respect to my application- audit trainee, he said its a lovely place to work experience-wise. I asked abt the pay, he didnt want to b precise, he only gave a range btw 50 and 100. but trust me, i spoke wt someone who declined their offer based on poor remuneration, he said 50k. As a secretary, i dont kno if they ll place u higher than trainees, if so, then u shld expect more. Hope it hlps sha.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
benebaby77:

Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
meilleur:

i sent a mail to ur bene*******@gmail.com. is it still active. If not, kindly give me a flash on 08069151598.

It's not active....

Kindly note that I'm not a staff of Grant Thorthon...
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
A9ine:

Hi there! u seem to know quite a bit. ..Do u by any chance know what 2 expect 4 the test as regards the audit associate & confidential secretary positions?

The questions are not that hard oooo... You can read GMAT but don't bank on that... Try to review some accounting concepts and terms and IFRS and ISA/NSA...

Wish you all the best....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
meilleur:

i hv bn able to chat wt one of their members of staff, wt respect to my application- audit trainee, he said its a lovely place to work experience-wise. I asked abt the pay, he didnt want to b precise, he only gave a range btw 50 and 100. but trust me, i spoke wt someone who declined their offer based on poor remuneration, he said 50k. As a secretary, i dont kno if they ll place u higher than trainees, if so, then u shld expect more. Hope it hlps sha.

The pay is actually 60K, it's good for a start. One can gain valuable experience there then move to BIG 4 or other companies with competitive salary....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by Ninewale(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good evening, everyone what kind of writing materials do we need to bring and also should one bring one's credentials?

Although we were not asked to bring our credentials.

Thanks.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by Ninewale(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
meilleur:

i sent a mail to ur bene*******@gmail.com. is it still active. If not, kindly give me a flash on 08069151598.

Thanks bro grin cheesy
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ninewale:
Good evening, everyone what kind of writing materials do we need to bring and also should one bring one's credentials?

Although we were not asked to bring our credentials.

Thanks.

You don't need credentials till interview stage....

Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=meilleur post=55134302]
i hv bn able to chat wt one of their members of staff, wt respect to my application- audit trainee, he said its a lovely place to work experience-wise. I asked abt the pay, he didnt want to b precise, he only gave a range btw 50 and 100. but trust me, i spoke wt someone who declined their offer based on poor remuneration, he said 50k. As a secretary, i dont kno if they ll place u higher than trainees, if so, then u shld expect more. Hope it hlps

I really hope they pay the experienced staff better. Thnx 4 the info.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
benebaby77:

The questions are not that hard oooo... You can read GMAT but don't bank on that... Try to review some accounting concepts and terms and IFRS and ISA/NSA...

Wish you all the best....

Thnx a lot!! wut about 4 the Secretaries...hv any ideas?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
A9ine:

Thnx a lot!! wut about 4 the Secretaries...hv any ideas?

No ideas....

And don't forget to gist us here about the test tomorrow....
All the best....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
benebaby77:

No ideas....

And don't forget to gist us here about the test tomorrow....
All the best....
I'll do that. ..Thanks a lot
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
benebaby77:

No ideas....

And
don't forget to gist us here about the test tomorrow....

All the best....

Hi y'all. Just gt bk 4rm the test 4 the position of confidential secretary. The test was divided in2 2 parts: Theory & practical. The 1st part took me bk 2 high school/university days & it lasted 4 45 mins. The questions were nor difficult per se but they were just not expected!! Just hd 2 use logic TBH. Also hd 2 write an essay.
The practical lasted 4 10 mins and it ws 2 examine Microsoft Excel skills.
By the way, the candidates were looking like they've been assisting the CEOs of banks 4 years!! I ws like shocked
benebaby77:

No ideas....

And
don't forget to gist us here about the test tomorrow....

All the best....

Hi y'all. Just gt bk 4rm the test 4 the position of confidential secretary. The test was divided in2 2 parts: Theory & practical. The 1st part took me bk 2 high school/university days & it lasted 4 45 mins. The questions were nor difficult per se but they were just not expected!! Just hd 2 use logic TBH. Also hd 2 write an essay.
By the way, the candidates were looking like they've been assisting the CEOs of banks 4 years!! I ws like ...
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by A9ine: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
The prospective audit associates looked quite cheerful. Their test also hd practicals. Dunno whether the 1st part ws theory or obj. I'm thinking theory tho
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by toseman(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
A9ine:
The prospective audit associates looked quite cheerful. Their test also hd practicals. Dunno whether the 1st part ws theory or obj. I'm thinking theory tho

The audit associate test had no practicals. I was told that i can go immediately after the test.
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
A9ine:

By the way, the candidates were looking like they've been assisting the CEOs of banks 4 years!! I ws like shocked

By the way, the candidates were looking like they've been assisting the CEOs of banks 4 years!! I ws like ...

Lols, all nah packaging....

I wish you all the best.....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by benebaby77: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
meilleur:
any news guys??

I think successful candidates who wrote the test on March 18 were sent SMS today....
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=benebaby77 post=55358863]
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by meilleur: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2017
kindly signify once contacted after d 4-man panel
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by olagunjumariah: 4:44pm On May 13, 2017
what kind of maths question pls. they just gave me an invite
chinnyness122:

Mehn!! the maths was boom boom! i made it to the interview stage shaa.....thank God for that....

Lets keep hope up!
who knows what the next stage is gonna be?
Re: Grant Thornton Test Invite by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2017
olagunjumariah:
what kind of maths question pls. they just gave me an invite
What department did you apply to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Job Should I Pick? / Vacancies At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.