Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home (41920 Views)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed When Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Herdsmen Invade Soyinka’s Home / How Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinkas Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by islandmoon: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
I know his house, he doesn't live with people but away in a kind of isolated place, he doesn't like noise, prefer natural breeze ,if he notice people are building close to him, he will leave to build in another area, he love hunting with other village hunters around in wish after he will buy the game killed from them and return to his house to cook it, after paying those hunters, all the villages around love him as his our elder, and the state usually watch after him , monitoring activities in his vicinity , the gods are with him though but we will be at alert! because his Kemta Estate home is almost in the forest, we are watching!!!

dont mess with the gods!!
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
SleekAboki:

Nobody will have the patience to teach you this if you escape today's lesson. R e c e n t l y is what I want to subconsciously program into you tonight. I will give you a simple formula so you won't forget it's meaning.
[/s]

Kid, you are disturbing my mention with your dumb post. You need a new working brain after carrying the expired one on your head for long. Pls, I dont have time for meaningless rant. Biko
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:
[s][/s]

Kid, you are disturbing my mention with your dumb post. You need a new working brain after carrying the expired one on your head for long. Pls, I dont have time for meaningless rant. Biko
I was on my own jejely and you mentioned for this very lesson. It would be very uncharitable of me not to oblige you. Mention me again and get your formulae.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by chekasforchekas: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
They is a heavy war in Enugu now, igbos are killing the fullanis now.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

I was on my own jejely and you mentioned for this very lesson. It would be very uncharitable of me not to oblige you. Mention me again and get your formulae.

More ranting from a kid with an expired brain. Jesus!
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiibaby:
Kill all hausas and Nigeria will be a place to live
wat is this one too saying now
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

The irritant sounds like an IPOB tout. No need to disclaim your people.
Let others judge between u & me who sounds like a tout. Again, i ask u to show everyone here any evidence of Igbo in d post u quoted. if u fail to show it, then let everyone bear witness to ur evident insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Karm16: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
BreketeMind:
Let others judge between u & me who sounds like a tout. Again, i ask u to show everyone here any evidence of Igbo in d post u quoted. if u fail to show it, then let everyone bear witness to ur evident insanity.
'
Everyone? The people in your head? The ones telling you to scream at your screen?
Is comprehension problem another token you want to add to your girl scout bandanna?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

I used to read Wole Soyinka a lot and I have many of his books, Ake, Isara, Ibadan, The man died (he was actually going crazy when he wrote that book in Gowon's solitary confinement), I have 'You must set forth at dawn'.

Soyinka is a master of the language, when you get the thread of what he is saying, the meaning dissolves in your mouth like hot chocolate. grin

Ishi, do you know Essay and the Wild Christian?
No I don't know Essay and the Wild Christian, but I would love to be introduced smiley
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by mightyhazell: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Ode, why mentioned FAYOSE? They can visit and even kill Obj, Tinubu, etc, but not Fayose who is the voice of the helpless masses. May u live long Ayo Fayose the greatest and bravest Yoruba man alive!!!
ayodele is d greatest yoruba man dead and alive!

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

More ranting from a kid with an expired brain. Jesus!
I shall use visual memorization and mental association. Think of rampaging Fulani herdsmen, think of buhari urging them into battle, think of them using the appian way beside Soyinka house enroute enugu, think of soyinka RECENTLY bearing witness to this great evil while he was perched on a nearby tree. Good lucky.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by mightyhazell: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mexyz:
Acidosis pls am actually taking pepper soup here, don't make me choke on it oo... police officers now kegites and traffic controllers in fuel stations? Lmao
ur eating and browsing? Oya pass me dat fone shappaly! angry

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Decrozz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
ki02020:

Calm down na, he actually experienced the invasion long before the enugu even falae case

Didn't you see the part he said he had once discus the issue with the late Azazi
Those people don't read. They are too emotional and ethnically sentimental to issues.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by shugaboy6102(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
jogojogo:

That s why this kind of evil is coming on your people. Happy you said? Continue
u wud have simply ignored him....and how do u knw where he's from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
[s]
SleekAboki:

I shall use visual memorization and mental association. Think of rampaging Fulani herdsmen, think of buhari urging them into battle, think of them using the appian way beside Soyinka house enroute enugu, think of soyinka RECENTLY bearing witness to this great evil while he was perched on a nearby tree. Good lucky.
[/s]

You are boring kid.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ishilove:

No I don't know Essay and the Wild Christian, but I would love to be introduced smiley

Then you likely have not met Wade Cudeback on his way to Ashtabula! grin. Highly unlikely you have met Maren too cool

Essay or S.A. Soditan is Soyinka's father, the Wild Christian is his mother.

Get Ake:years of childhood, and you will meet their pleasant acquaintance cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by basingstoke: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oga professor you have to be patient with buhari. You know Jonathan (not Our past leaders) destroyed Nigeria since 1960. Change takes time. Just like we the common people have been enduring all the pains of bad governance
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by shugaboy6102(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Great, maybe now he can stop making noise about IPOB touts and focus more on Fulani herdsmen in the Southwest. While Igbo governors are crying and fasting, Yoruba governors and leaders need to be more productive.
One problem I have with Soyinka is that the same Biafrans he fought for and went to jail for are the ones insulting and belittling his names on social media. When will he stop speaking in their defense?
Maybe now, he can focus his attention on Fulani herdsmen in the SW to ensure that our leaders act instead of shedding crocodile tears. I hope they visit:

1. OBJ
2. Fayose
3. Tinubu
4. Ajimobi
5. Etc

The only way to make Nigerian politicians more efficient is to attack them directly. If SW leaders can't get together in this trying time, they need to used as scapegoats.
what do you gain by bringing up sentiments between the igbo and yoruba.I love soyinka and i don't kw y u think igbos hates yorubas.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:
[s][/s]
You are boring kid.
I'm glad you were able to learn something new today. The pleasures all mine.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by kolexy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
So they had to invade his home before he could voice out?

Is he your spokesperson? What stops you or your parents from speaking out?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
mercenary:
Very sad, am happy its also getting to his doorstep... Dats wat he supported
go back to d top & re-read/read wat was written. it happened under dumbos govt not sai Baba. thank me wen sense has entered ya brain.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by shugaboy6102(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiibaby:
are you Godwill you be happypls that's just unfair ok
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Naijacitizen(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiibaby:

What have Hausawa got to do with this?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
ki02020:

Calm down na, he actually experienced the invasion long before the enugu even falae case

Didn't you see the part he said he had once discus the issue with the late Azazi
dem dey read?
dem noh dey read nah!
once dem c any nl thread topic wey go massage dia rotten ego against Buhari, nah so dem go fly enter paste trash without readin content of topic.
typical example iz d akara head dat u quoted. cool

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Very unfortunate indeed. To think that Kongi spent a year in solitary confinement for senseless fools like them

hey, what's up? been a while. hope you okay?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

I'm glad you were able to learn something new today. The pleasures all mine.

This idp camp kid cant stop making me laugh. What a certified dunce.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
fulani herdsmen are causing ruckus all the way from liberia down to nigeria...my cousin says it's all the same over there. mass murders committed in mind-twisting fashions.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by missKiffy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
So they had to invade his home before he could voice out?
Wen una no go read the post
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by hornyman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
If proper care is not taken at the right time this bunch of killers might just be another or new terrorist terrorising the whole country.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
post=45133315:

This boy you are just obsessed with Igbo, I noticed you registered 27th of this month, and you think Igbos are the source of your miserable........?

Shut up hypocrite, you people are wicked in the heart, so you ignore the post he quoted and insulting him. He makes more sense than a jobless man like you doing Anambra vs everyone fight here daily. Mschew
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by ki02020(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

dem dey read?
dem noh dey read nah!
once dem c any nl thread topic wey go massage dia rotten ego against Buhari, nah so dem go fly enter paste trash without readin content of topic.
typical example iz d akara head dat u quoted. cool

LMFAO @ the akara head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by ki02020(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Decrozz:
Those people don't read. They are too emotional and ethnically sentimental to issues.

That is enhhh

I always try to avoid unnecessary confrontation with them,except when it quite necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North / Presidential Results From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.