Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) (41900 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlgc1T3c5zs

Unknown gunmen this morning launched an attack on an army unit in Eha Amufu community, Isi Uzo LGA, Enugu state. One soldier confirmed dead and operational vehicle burnt.

I was woken up this early morning with sounds of Gunshots. I immediately realized that these gunshots were not ordinary as it continued resounding for more than 20 mins. The gunshots were too close as the Army Base is just a stone throw to my doorstep. Well since these gunmen have decided to open the new month with terror, all I can say is that we all should be extra careful and vigilant.

At the time of this report, it has been confirmed that one Army officer lost his dear life to this attack��. An Army Hilux Van was also set ablaze with so many gunshots. They also took the bikes of the Army officers.

The Gunmen took the route of Overail, through Umuhu bridge to Nkalagu road after the operation to escape, while shooting sporadically into the air to scare people away. There is no cause for alarm, there is no cause for panic and most importantly, to all those that ran into the bush and even climbed on top of trees for safety, you can now come down, situation is calm now.

All I will continue to say is that security should be a major priority for everyone in Isi-Uzo LGA and Eha-Amufu right now. May God protect his people as we try our best to protect ourselves too.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BjiwGZkH1AMnCfXvohQwVtDxBfxV3TPqQ9XPzzXhb2aBKd8dP6c2ZKq7G93cGBE4l&id=100006640267339

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by incandescentena: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Unfortunate

Ipob esn terrorism will all be eliminated

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu and Buhari will never die well

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2022

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Corridon: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Those sponsoring criminals to destabilize the east will never end well.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Sergio101(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
"If you must be a miscreant......let the ooze be felt by intimidators".

If armies should feel it..... ain't perturbed.

All I'm against is killing of innocent people by both the army and UGM

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by PresidObi: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Corridon:
..iseeee

18 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
OLD NEWS...just like the Nonsense you posted yesterday..

But kwantinue...eyes are still fixated on the ball.

The Afonja crew of Nairaland zombies are "trooping in"...to view..but moral LOW.

Even their Almajiri cohorts ...no fit yarn.

Afonja and uncircumcised miscreants , come and wail on OLD Recycled News!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod

I wish the soldiers and police did not leave their guns and run into the bush. I wish they ran into the bush with their weapons not to leave them by the side of the road

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by rusher14: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Corridon:

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Mpcoll001: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
One wise man once said that any insecurity or terrorism that's more than 24hrs,the govt hand dey involved.

20 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LaSenior: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Aagabbs8: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
M
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by PlayerMeji: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lets see how they will condemn this act now!

But as usual, they will hang it on the Fulanis and Hausas in their midst... Typical Manipulative strategy 'George Orwell 'Napolean-Squealer' Tactics'.

Just watch as they will claim it is the Fulani/Hausa terrorists amongst them, not Igbos....

These WE have SEEN!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Will 2023 elections hold in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
too bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by abdullhafar(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
There tenure is coming to an end, let them destroy everywhere and everything's there name we never be forgotten, we still pray for yar adua till date

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
All these rubbish unknown Gun men for how long? All these Igbos trying to divert attention from their criminal blodas by calling them unknown.
What a complete joke and an insult on the rest of Nigeria.
Nothing like unknown gun men, these are Peter Obi tuary IPOB terrorist Zombidients doing what they do best - attacking the people of AfghanEastern.
When the Army goes after them, they will come on NL to wail and complain, they will not come here now to condemn their brothers in crime.
Even their political leader, the pathological liar Peter Obi tuary will just act like he didn't hear this news. He doesn't condemn his Zombidients for chopping off people's heads and all the other killings.

Bunch of hypocrites.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by judecares1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
The PDP VP candidate remains d worse governor in the history of Nigeria
how can a governor derive joy in non payment of pensioners there entitlements since 2015 till date not to talk about the welfare of workers in the state, is delta state not rich enough? yet he keeps on borrowing upon borrowing and nothing to show for it in the state
i pity any Nigerian youth or elderly once who is supporting this useless man but all what i know for sure that Okowa wont end well,God will destroy him, God will use the cry of the unjust in state to judge him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by ignis: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu's recruitment of 50 million youths into the Army will end all these madness.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by 360degreess(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
incandescentena:
Unfortunate

Ipob esn terrorism will all be eliminated
. Zombidients will never condem this including their presidential candidate..All I know is they will collect wotowoto in the next coming election.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Actions of Ipob terrorists and Obituaries

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by castrokins(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wahala!

Them Go Wake Up Tomorrow Now Go Raze The Whole Village.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by nazicartel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is very very bad. Who are all these people causing all these evils in the East?. It's very bad. I just believe there's a political undertones in all these. From Imo to Enugu back to Ebonyi. Everywhere is very hot. We should calm down and figure out how to solve all these issues. Driving down on Eastern roads are something else. You're fighting police trying to extort you, arguing right with military, running from unknown gun men and kidnappers. Then if you travel and sleep in the hotel. Efcc can just come and break your door like you stole something. It's very bad

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)? / PDP Propaganda Video Of Buhari Supposedly Asking Supporters To Kill / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.